>>119036735

She's mad because all her life she shat on a street and now she has to shit all over the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP8Kas5gdos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

I've never seen an unironic trigger warning until now
>also, she can fuck off for all i care OP

>all the guys in the video are old, ugly, fat, or all of the above.

HUMUNGUS WOT

she poos in a loo

>guys pass jokes and have banter all the time, it builds good relationships.
>someone says "girl you're pretty"
Muh oprression.

HUMUNGUS WOH?
"THIS MANJUST SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME"
HUMUNGUS WO?

I just think she's mentally ill, and incapable of any critique of her own worldview.

I reserve my hate for the nauseating cucks.

They don't get to decide, what I decide.

Love to see her tits. They are humongous.

Did that woman get sexually harassed?
I agree that is wrong, there is no way is should have happened to that woman.

HOW DAIR YOO
HOW DAIR YOO

That I'm glad I don't live in Softcuntistahn where these sooks are taken seriously.

No.

Her idea of sexual harrassment is getting called ugly.

Maybe she did get raped, she's Indian after all.

>comments and dislikes are disabled.
Yea thought so.

>I just think she's mentally ill, and incapable of any critique of her own worldview.

She is LGBT Social Justice Warrior, of course she is mentally ill. The degree is higher than your average fag.

>Love to see her tits. They are humongous.
HUMUNGUS WOH? HUMUNGUS WOH?

youtube.com/watch?v=AP8Kas5gdos

DON'T TOUCH ME!

I know the types personally. The last time I dropped the bomb on one after 60 hrs of no sleep. The entire restaurant was looking at us while she bitched about.
Being the cool guy I am. I ate my food with the occasional 'hmm'

SJW curries are some of the most infuriating creatures on the planet.
But they probably crave white dick more than we can possibly imagine. Enough that they will even ignore the fact you are ugly and a loser.
So if you find one you should have degrading sex with them, record it on video.
Have them admitting they're slaves for white cock, or something. Upload it and spread it around.

You could get all feminists to do this but for the white ones you probably need to be more charismatic and attractive to get them into bed.

You want some evidence? Go on OKC and answer match questions in such a way that you'll match highly with perverted, sexually submissive and masochistic girls.
Almost of your highest matches will be SJWs and mention feminism in their profiles.

At the start of the video : Men dont get to decide
Rest of the video : Bunch of no-men deciding what is sexual harassment

Why do people have to be told that? It's not like we don't know what it is. Anglos are a prostitute nations, they don't understand it and never will understand it.

cuck-rangers

poo ranger rreporting for duty

>The entire restaurant was looking at us while she bitched about.
Being the cool guy I am. I ate my food with the occasional 'hmm'

I commend your patience. I'm so fucking scared of girls just claiming "he raped me" and it's all ogre for us. You know indian laws and police it's shoot first and ask later, and then shoot some more if found the police were wrong and you were actually right so that there is no evidence.

I thank Papa Bless for shedding light on this comedy.

>Zarna asks for donations to fund her ""self-defense"" after this alleged ""sexual assault""
>Hugh Mungus asks people to donate to a charity

She needs to spend some quality time in India, deport her so she can live in a true patriarchal society.

They are right. We are all feminists now.

i want that 6 minutes back mr burgerstein

In India it's socially acceptable to pour acid into woman's face, but they are so religiously retarded there that they don't even understand what happened, they keep on praying to Shiva, the destruction god and think that's the suffering in life one must take.

Are an aglo scientist?

I am pouring acid on women all the time and they seem to love it.

implying pouring acid on women who do not behave is wrong.

Now go make some prekmurska Gibanica.

In India most marriages are arranged and your women are basically given away to higher caste at will, until thrown away for lower caste to use the damaged goods. Indian women are easy to say the least. India is similar to USA, only that in USA women understand they are whores, in India they hardly even know what's going on, they just open legs and think it's god's will.
Good women are those who have honor and can think beyond trends on television and religion. It's always the question, does she loves you or she loves Jesus/Buddha/Shiva/Allah. Gurus in India fuck all the women and they call it spiritual healing, i call it cucking.

Wow amazing understanding of culture,did you know you marry within your own caste rest you are confusing family honor for God's will but what would a slav understand about family honor

cant tell if sarcastic or just retarded people

Kinda, but the mob gets to you first. She didnt actually say that, but she got all mad and made a scene, after no response, she dumped water on me and left.
The funny thing is that food was all safe and enjoyed my meal. I did have to pay for 2, but I ate well.

kek. BC.
delhi girl?

Indians aren't human

yeah i couldnt get past the whole "systems of power" bit. more like white people are powerful in comparison to their nubian cousins.

How does a man go about his life near women like this? His very existence offends her.

>family honor is for parents to pick who you fuck because they want sack of gold on wedding night as is tradition for weddings
India is religious capitalism and we all know what happens when a gypsy sees his chance of money. Lets not try to complicate it, religion not only looted whole India, then British looted it, now you pretend you are connected to Hindu peace/destruction god, because you are confused about the chaos environment you are living in. Decency, own decision and honor should be part of every society. Dumbing down people with fairy tales to make them feel better won't improve things.

Disagree, we are lowest quality of Humans, but were are one, Pakis are not. Fcuk Paki

desi girl at university is always making eyes at me. should i? she's a 6/10 i guess

I feel this way about albaboons.

Also I'm typing this whilst shitting on my toilet. how does that make you feel?

>Be honest how does this make you feel?

Fuck feelings, they will get you killed because they were all reverse engineered 50 years ago, dumbass.

notlob

Slovenia you're embarrassing yourself, please take out your frustration somewhere else.
actually this might be the perfect place. continue.

>how does that make you feel?
does it have water jet?

Kinda indifferent. Have fun

High cast Indians are literally Aryan, shame there's a 99 percent chance you're an African-tier caste

>8

india is spiritually the most advanced country on the planet

while slavs are spiritually and materially devoid of any sensible feelings and incapable of transcendental thinking
while you think they believe in fairy tails it's that belief which created the concept of the number 0 and advanced mathematics, India is the first Faustian culture in the history of man kind and maybe it's last one to fully bloom after the West has fully declined

Slavs on the other hand will never be on the picture except as a nasty irritation that you have to deal with simply because they exist, they have no potential and nobody in their right mind would ever consider them a threat.

Fpbp

Pajet, why don't you fix India instead of polluting Europe with your shit? Slav marriages are working much better and were basically longlasting 30 years ago before you religious retards came and ruined it all with your hocus pocus lies. Even today we have better marriages than you western retards and Pajets. Your marriage is nothing but religion based, same shit as Muslims, that's not love, that's like marrying your elephant, but elephants probably have more individuality than flock of 1 billion samefag Hindus or Muslims.

I am descendant one of the Afghan rape child from the Mongol invasion.

>Slavs on the other hand will never be on the picture except as a nasty irritation that you have to deal with simply because they exist, they have no potential and nobody in their right mind would ever consider them a threat.

Holy fuck Switzerland rarely speaks but when it does it rekts.
I'll keep in mind not to fuck with Switzerland, ever.

>8
Gets >88
Checked and appreciated.

I'm not a pajeet and all the slavs I've met are ambitionless, soulless creatures that only exist for the reason of existing.

They are like animals serving no greater picture.

You trying to cling on to some "slavic metaculture" is a nice proof of that.

Slavs were never relevant , except as victims (of the turks, the nazis etc.) and they will never be relevant.

You simply lack anything that makes you a threat. Driving around like retards with dash cams won't change that any time soon.

It's nice that you stick together no matter what like criminals in crime, while your non-stop exploit your own people and Europe and Canada and USA, you even have millions who have to dig barehanded in sewers, such country should be exterminated until last one. Don't try to teach me about women, SJW, you dirty guru shitlord. I am so tired of you wannabe peacemakers, nothing but shitstain on Europe.

Even I don't fuck with the Swiss. They have all of my black money good things it was digital, notebandi was a pain in the ass. More than that baba i had to stay with

I didn't know having toilet witches and elephant gods with four heads was spiritually advanced.

Also bathing with dead people and literal shit water is spiritually advanced. I'm going to muck around in a port-a-potty for a bit to become enlightened.

Divorce rate in Switzerland: 50%+
Divorce rate in Slovenia: 25%
Divorce rate in Yugoslavia: 10%
We managed without religion and without buying prostitutes more successful marriages than you. Just shut up you glorified Nazi gold Jew shit, you are anyway 40% immigrants already, fucking snow Jew, fuck off with your fake medicine and bird flu, cow flu, you are the financial flu.

Gods are gods, they dont need a bad ass form.

I sound sooo liberal. Jesues was probably not the jacked up as the cross makes him.

Also Ganga is dirty ass hoe. She had sex with 4 gods and gave birth to many rives. figures

Slavs don't do anything because they can't. They can't exploit people because they are irrelevant, and weak.

They compensate for that (impotence of being able to shape the world around them and rather being shaped by their surroundings) by being unnecessarily aggressive. It's like a repressed homo being extra homophobic to compensate.

This is why you are called white niggers. You produce nothing of value (no technology, no culture, not even work force as most of you are intrinsically lazy). And you are also incapable of recognizing the achievements of others because doing that would mean having to recognize your own achievements (which consist only of being a victim in all of history).

India is the only culture to have come up with the concept of 0 and infinity, they also have colours etc. they are vastly different from any european culture that existed in that - the greeks didn't have colours (in old greek every colour is named after something, f.e. wood is wood colored, grass is grass colored and so on)

the caste system is the natural and honest universal order and the consequence of humans being predatory animals

>Comments are disabled for this video
>Ratings are disabled for this video
Every time.

>decency, own decisions and honor
Well you just listed out all the requirements of an arranged marriage in India and your limited understanding of Hinduism is showing though you actually believe we fear God or our fear of God motivates us you are wrong but what could I expect from people whose women are professional whores all around the world.

Switzerland migrant, you are nothing but leech, you are deposit of foreign money, what makes you think you accomplished anything at all? Foreigners store gold there to avoid EU prosecution, yes, that's what you are, a temporary storage house. No history whatsoever, no race. Slavs aren't even a race you uneducated moron, Slavs are a language group. Is Switzerland a language or a race? It isn't you collection of irrelevant no-accomplishment in historic spectrum, you forgotten bullshit mixed race, mixed-country with no identity. You aren't even a country. Enjoy your temporary importance, won't be long, we been here 500 years ago with own language and race.

Guys I'm gonna go make some soup. keep that hate rolling

>India
>decency
Religious anarchy and shitting all over the place isn't decency.

She should be dead

>What I don't understand is evil
Typical westerner

I like her jawline

Nikola Tesla

Dmitry Mendeleev

Your culture is interesting when you are in India and you don't try to teach me about morals with your dots on your forehead in west on western television. Fix your problems at home or keep them that way, but don't ever teach me or come here.

Honsetly, if you are as ugly as her, SJWism is literally self defence.

Why is everyone in India wearing a sniper target?

>emailing someone is stalking
>Calling someone is stalking
>White people cant know the meaning of a word

This must be parody

>Implying you live in a relevant country
>Implying you are smart enough to understand
Topkek

Yeah, but you shit in public, so

>implying you will decide who's relevant
Stupid gypsy, go fix your own shit. You are telling me i am not relevant, you are telling 2 million people that aren't relevant, while at same time you try to moral preaching me with your Hinduism. Scum.

From a country that hasn't developed such advanced technologies like forks and toilets

fuck off dot head

I won't decide history has already decided this Hindu scum land has contributed more to humanity than your kind ever will keep believing in your superior slav ways

You didn't contribute anything i ever wanted. Your country doesn't cares about you Pajet, stop pretending you disorganized ants that dig in sewers are collective. You are on your own.
>migrants preaching me about nationalistic aspects

this poo in loo dyke cunt needs to fuck off

Wouldn't this bitch to be in America in the first place have to be from a caste/upper class family from India who probably oppressed/shitted on ''lowly'' Indians.

My penis retracts everytime i see that disgusting, vile, holy cows face. Id fuck a tranny over that

Just go back to fucking India cunt and enjoy real patriarchy