ANGLOS ASSEMBLE!

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

president of the eu threatens to split up america with balkanization!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Safavid_War_(1623–39)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_hussars
perthnow.com.au/news/australian-republic-back-on-the-agenda-as-liberal-labor-mps-vow-to-work-togther/news-story/04d60b47c390a8837c9f207274f75b9a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

i said anglos not pakis

Anglosphere Union when?

At this rate he could probably run for US president - the Deep State wouldn't try to stop him

do you want to CO-OPERATE with canada or just ANNEX it.
i dont trust them to be honest, and id want a mass exodus of non-anglo from anglo lands for the anglosphere to be truely formed

am i wrong implying brit-remain & canada are not to be considered anglosphere, according to their politics, rn?

I think he missed a great one anyway by not going for Calexit. The one thing that could benefit the US, well not the shit liberal multi kulti part.

brit remainers are brits,just cucks

they are the minority

Checking in

The eternal Luxembourger strikes again.

truly americas most grave war crime lol

I would rather us not become one nation. Just closely related autonomous countries working together against a common enemy. To proud of my country to give up sovereignty

Why did you put our flag in there you (((anglo))) piece of shit?
We are not in the EU.

im the same mate,but i wont allow some euro cuck to divide your country into pieces to weaken you

just an image i found,calm down ragnar

nonfactors. so canada left uncertain.

make up for this loss by incorporating south africa again. dont let your brothers go down the shitter.

Same. Plans for Empire 3.0?

>We want to have anything to do with Germany

Germany is the uncle that molested us as a child, while the Anglos saved us.

Anglos ruined europe

I completely agree with you, Ameribro. We should be autonomous, voluntary allies.

switching to hyper power mode is always an option if china russia and europe get to big.

Whites ruined Europe
Your race is consisted of subhumans.

I know texas can be pretty anti federal but ohio too? Didnt know anything happened in ohio.

:D
Turkroach
:D

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Turkey, you trying to be ironic?

Er du dum?
Eneste grunnen til at Tyskland invaderte oss var fordi England gjentatte ganger bröyt vår nöytralitet. England bombet oss også, de drepte langt flere nordmenn enn det tyskerne gjorde. Inkludert bombingen av en skole fullt av unger.

I'd agree between us all the supporters of the idea need to arm up and systematically invade and drive out all the undesirables from each others countries one by one until we have a true ethnic and social Anglosphere Union. I think it works out best like the below:

>First invade Australia and kick all the remaining abbos and libshits out.
>Then invade Canada, wipe Toronto off the face of the earth, grant Quebec independence and deport Trudeau to whatever country he'd feel most progressive in out of Mexico, China or Syria.
>Then invade Britain and kick all the pakis and other assorted mudshits out
>Finally move all the liberals and niggers from the US to California then Calexit and build a wall around it to keep them confined and not shitting up the other 49 states

I don't know what needs fixing about New Zealand really, but we never hear much about their problems anyway. But I'd say after all of that is done we have a proper AU that should stand the test of time.

like, wtf? have a (You) for this great piece of wisdom.

Nice meme
White subhumans cannot remove kebab
No. White men are effeminate sissy hairless faggots and white women are whores
Whştes also worship a fucking kike on a stick
Truly a subhuman race

We will divide you.

Again.

>I don't know what needs fixing about New Zealand really,
Maoris and gooks and curries

stoppe chatter billy pokker ragnar, hvorfor du prover å snakke i ditt eget tungemål, så vi kan motvirke det? Hold kjeft du smykke globalist

I am not entierly sure what you meant to say. But a gloabalist? No fucking chance!

OHHH YEAH..the ottoman empire. not even worth the capital O and E, get the fuck outa here Roach

Onur? (aka Ottoman When)?

Before 1453 Ottoman was not even an empire, it was a small Beylik. Nevertheless, it could beat sissy white empires.

you mean we struggled to send enough troops into the heart of your homeland where millions of you was waiting?

oh dear!

matters not,we got our prize...

The Shah of Iran tried to destroy Turkroachistan but you cockroaches just survive anything don't you?

Well, we'll have to weaponise RAID spray and load it into warheads to finish you off once and for all!

>Shah of Iran
You mean Azeris, aka Shia Turks?
They are our bros

stop turksplaining and look after your hairy offspring!

After the anglosphere is formed the world will only be able to watch (and rejoice on the inside) as the roaches get ground into the ground. and there will be no1 in our way that could stop us

So Germans are out in the countryside while the Englishmen sit in the cities. Really makes you think.

EUROKEKS = CANCER

English are in the Northeast, and Utah (Mormons).

>US is anglosphere
>I'm half Irish half German

wat do

GOOK MOOT = CANCER

>You mean Azeris, aka Shia Turks?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Safavid_War_(1623–39)

We will crush you though if we go to war again. Good thing you bug eye'd freaks can only bully the Germans and Eastern European poverty holes.

Insect.

You're an Anglo LARPing.

Go to ireland and start blowing some shit up in NI/England will get the British riled up again. be the sacrifice my friend

So you are a Persian subhuman
Whne will Azeris rule Iran again?

>Hairless

Rude.

He aint a Turk but good try
Why are whites so hairless? Is it your sissy genes?

because we evolved away from monkeys more.
you still got a long long long while to go

Nah, not Persian or Iranian, English.

>Whne will Azeris rule Iran again?
When we wipe out every single one of you Sunni, Mohammed goat fucking paki skinned pieces of subhuman filth. My ancestors culled you down with ease as you shat in your turbans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_hussars

We're eager to watch and laugh as you run away from us again like the cowardly pig shit donkey rapers you are.

THE COLONIES AWAIT OUR RETURN!

we still have Austria as a buffer. and from the inside its 50-50 turks/kurds, they will turn on themselfes while we get nice entertainment.
not saying id like to see austrian reichsanschluss.

Really noggles the boggin

Monkeys have thin lips, whites also have thin lips
Monkeys have light skin (dark hair=/=skin) whites have white skin
You are literally a monkey
Nice fake map.

WE WUZ OTTOMANS N SHIET

>2000 United States Census
>17 years ago

If only it still looked like that. One can dream.

Your hair shows more because it's pitch black. Especially your armhair.

This is (probably) correct.

We have the right amount of hair
Not too asian, not too nigger
Face it t*rkroach you're aptly named.

>ohio and texas
Why? Weren't they red states anyway?

Let me get this straight

Some smelly old eurofaggot is threatening to somehow influence Texas and Ohio (both states which voted to elect Trump) to secede from the Union in some sort of pretest to promote European unity -- something which nobody, especially Americans, give one single fuck about?

Some people are just fucking delusional.

Shit is brown and stinks.

Muslims are brown and stink.

Ergo Muslims and Turks are shit and need to be scooped up and buried deep in the Earth below your betters, your rightful place under our boots.

monkey are hairy. even turkfems are hairy... really makes you think.

You'd have Hungary, Poland and Serbia if they weren't treated like shit.

Even our females are manlier than white men
Really makes you think

Turkfems have more hair than Turkmen.

Gets the noggin joggin.

So is that why your brothers in ISIS run away from female Kurds in battle?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Turkey's greatest hero, Saladin was a fucking Kurd.

Really activates those axons.

>Turkmen
Wot

Lol I actually really want him to try, because its a win win either way.

If States actually break up no more federal government, I no longer have to live with the fact that I live in the same country as cuckfornia, and my great state of Pennsylvania can finally eradicate Shitdelphia.

If States don't break up then its just another humiliation for the eu, and we stop arming cucked nato countries, and it becomes national policy to not support the EU.

We literally can't lose

SOON CUNTS

Now thats better
Why are whites so sissy compared to Turks?

i fear theese noble nations have a legid grudge with us rn. nothing witch cant be fixed -but i think they should show us their cold shoulder till Angela "Taqquia" Merkel & Martin "Ultrakikke" Schulz get BTFO

manly females, you said it!

Show dem hairy backs! HAHAHAHA

The Anglosphere needs a good war lads, and if we keep adding bits of Germany and shifting bits of Poland to Little Russia then eventually we will have Prussia back.
British Empire, Dutch Republic and Prussia is Best Alliance.
Death to the EU.
Basic Germany is worst Germany.
Pay debnts and give clay or we will firebomb your gingerbread houses Achmed bin Hans you cunt.

You know, I don't think breaking up Turkey will be good enough this time for the roaches. We need to really degrade them for the insects they are. I say give Anatolia to the Kurds and allow them to enslave all the ethnic Turks and use their their slave labour to build a Greater Kurdistan.

>lightest blue
My girl is 177 kek

not to mention everyone in Texas would probably literally thinks he's a queer that needs electric shock therapy.

our fuckhead politicians want to make us a republic at a time where we should be angling for an economic union with the UK. how can we stop this?

perthnow.com.au/news/australian-republic-back-on-the-agenda-as-liberal-labor-mps-vow-to-work-togther/news-story/04d60b47c390a8837c9f207274f75b9a

spotted the Kurd
Anatolia will always belong to the Greeks

Not since 1071

what would the difference be? I always assumed you guys were a republic desu

The north of the Bosphorous should belong to the Greeks and Bulgarians. The rest nah, give it to whoever the roaches hate most. Also cede a good chunk of eastern Turkey to Armenia and make the roaches pay reparations.

GAS THE EU
when will the CIA use their heart attack gun on him?

>how can we stop this?

The northerners fear the Saxon