9/11 SPOOK

he (jap flag most of the time) is posting this since 2016
pics posted seem unsaucable, at least I wasnt able to find them.

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71429843
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140
yuki.la/pol/71152617

for me it seems to be vaguely connected to this theory about an Israeli "art group" Gelitin-B?
youtube.com/watch?v=v20s0No32cA
youtube.com/watch?v=X4UQwPMj-Rk

If he is LARPing he is quite good at it, and I'd still don't know where he got the pictures from.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2001/08/18/nyregion/balcony-scene-unseen-atop-world-episode-trade-center-assumes-mythic-qualities.html
gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masha_Bruskina
youtu.be/tRfhUezbKLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alot of people like to larp so meh

It is a long con I don't really buy official exclamation of 911 but there's so much shillary and so much retarded stories that I really can find myself concretely in the position the conspiracy theorists

>Mechanical floor diversion. BAD RONALD technique.

>3 Israelis in 2000 Chevrolet Express transport Friday 17 August 2001 Whitestone Bridge crossing metropolitan NY.

>5 Israelis in 2000 Chevrolet Express transport idling in park lot of trailer shipping depot 11.9.2001 27 minutes before 1st incident. Neu Jersey.

>Urban Moving Systems curbside facade/ingress which was not used as much as rear. Weehawken Neu Jersey.

>Dominik Suter Urban Moving Systems/Moishe's/ MaxMovers. Israeli.

>Restaurant in Westchester County Neu York used for 2 Mossad meetings. Unknown actors one of whom later had a vehicle to pedestrian lean in window meeting with Dominik Suter in Neu Jersey.

and so on... all acompanied with unsaucable photos.
pretty good for LARP hu? .... mh.

damn, gook spook is back?
been missing him

his pictures are intriguing to say the least

what the fuck am I looking at here?

thread is deleted already
did anyone download the images?

you can find the same pictures in the linked archived threads

>burger
We really are the worst aren't we

Looks like a disturb's child first attempt at drawing a dog using water colors. It's unsettling.

......... fuck. holy fuck.

whats the conspiracy now? there's a new one everyday...

>it's a jews did 9/11 conspiracy

Getting really tired of these re-runs.

user from other thread had an interesting post:

>The photo in the link you provided is in fact sourced; it shows the Israeli-affiliated art crew known as Gelatin, who were residents with security clearances in the World Trade Center months before the attacks occurred.

>READ ALL ABOUT IT: nytimes.com/2001/08/18/nyregion/balcony-scene-unseen-atop-world-episode-trade-center-assumes-mythic-qualities.html

>Their WTC-based "performance art project" was called The B-Thing, and it entailed removing a window from a top story of a Tower, then filming themselves on a platform outside the Tower, via helicopter (chartered by a rich kid).

>Anyways, I've researched this shit as well as anybody. Gelatin are still around doing art, and they are not affiliated with the Mossad agents who were *arrested* on 9/11 and part of the front company Urban Moving Systems---UMS is the thing you want to focus on, Gelatin is a dead end.

>However, there were several art residencies in the WTC spanning months in duration, before 9/11. What I found *most interesting* were the photos of an artist-in-residence who focused on a top, unoccupied floor of the WTC as a photo subject. The entire floor was in shambles, busted ceilings, exposed insulation, abandoned office supplies...absolutely no security.

>Ask anyone who knew Manhattan at the time, nd they'll tell you, numerous floors of the WTC were unoccupied, several in disrepair. And security was super lax. All of these artists roamed freely like it was a daycare, traipsing across the floors and having a splendid time. It was summer camp to them.

>I mean, that article above about Gelatin's WTC stunt was published on AUGUST 18 2001 in the New York Times. And yet, Americans were never told about their access afterward.

>Just imagine what Mossad could sneak in.

I read about the Gelitin B Thing before and it spooks me the fuck out, especially combined with this gook posts..

Mfw this is some nasty shit

Aw fuck I don't have any funny reaction pictures on this phone

I saw a gif of his that was a slideshow of pics. Included OPs pic, a woman hanging, Birdseye view of the van etc. I think about it a lot and it's been a year. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I need to see it again. It haunts me.

What will be revealed?

I thought that was a larper's post?

>spoopy

Holy fuck that's it. Thanks

this is a LARPer post totally unrelated to this thread.

>when you see it, brix will be shat
Goddamn man that scare was worse than a .gif

Fuck off faggot

Even if it may be a dead end I think parts of their "art project" had some damn freaky coincidences
Pic is from their page: gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/
I mean 91st floor on WTC Tower 1... fucking really?!

Contracted private investigation of first WTC incident. I am in black windbreaker next to spider. All talking points were supplied to site authorities from outside sources. Narrative denoted is impossible Thru diligence we surmised actual occurrences and confirmed. During sitewide clearouts I would evade into a damaged HVAC return and observe/listen to actors involved. I also was responsible for installation of surveillance interception on bank of wide open temporary phones within restricted area.

Again from: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140

>a bunch of faggy artists with security clearances wondering around empty floors means shady spooks can sneak in literal tons of explosive products past security and assemble it over the course of weeks without being detected

Mossad agents were arrested? I didn't even know

This thread makes me feel helpless.

Sounds plausible you fucking faggot

Also implying shady they could've known then
Could've waited for them to be gone

Yeah and the scary thing is its likely. We know how the Saudis and Israel work together a lot behind the scenes.

Why the fuck haven't they been arrested by the FBI yet?

>security goes home at night while the wtc is open 24/7

Yeah they just have to sneak in the thousands of pounds of highly volatile explosives after the guards head home for the night....

Implying explosives are you actually just fucking retarded

You're the one who's following every word by an unverified proxyfag who's larping saying April 3rd shit's gonna hit the fan. Oh well, I guess you only have to wait a few more days to figure out he's full of shit and you're a gullible jackass.

All right you're actually fucking retarded I'm so sorry

The last one is a copy of the 1991 bombing

Who knows how deep this goes. Not only did we have justification to trade liberty and privacy for national security, but we got rid of a piece of commercial real estate that had several floors in "disrepair".

It's all real friends, prepare for it next Monday

In 4 days, when absolutely nothing happens and this proxyfag either disappears laughing into the wind, or backpedals changing the date in order to extend his trolling, I really want you to consider suicide to remove your schizo gullible self from the gene pool.

JIDF is working overtime. I think we are onto something guys.

I found out where the hamged girl (pic related) comes from:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masha_Bruskina

He is implying day of the rope.

Theyre not the same person, fellow burger.

I find myself I just find it hard to believe that the government would do that that is not how you remove a building
It is a good excuse for destroying privacy

Maybe maybe

Reminder: Israel already admitted to lnowing in advance.
youtu.be/tRfhUezbKLw

I am fairly certain that spook nip is playing us, and has since last year.
Either that, or there is some scary conspiracy going on

Well it makes sense

I just don't understand why would he be posting pictures over the course of a year

Yeah but I'm pretty sure the owner of the buildings took out some major insurance on it just prior. I can't remember his name off the top of my head but there's a lot of coincidences surrounding him and his ties, like most movers and shakers of the tribe, run deep.

LARPers usually tend to try to get more attention by spamming and by creating threads.

He seems to have no agenda, is not spamming, and again:

THE PICTURES ARE UNSAUCABLES

Lucky Larry Silverstein

kek, no one forgets lucky Larry.

>no agenda

THAT is what sells me. There's no sensationalism surrounding this. If this is larping it's next level

>There's no sensationalism surrounding this
Because most of us aren't fresh off the boat from reddit and fall for every larper conspiracy put out on this site.

wow
this changes everything
a black and white photo of some building.
i guess the hamburg cell, osama bin laden and islamic terrorism is #FAKENEWS

Agenda could be adding yet another layer to the hundreds or thousands already existing ones on 9/11.

>fresh off the boat

But spookynip who is fairly esoteric is the same guy that's drumming up this April 3rd meme? Right? Isn't that what you were saying? But yeah you're not fresh off any boat. It's all of us. Sure thing senpai

Osama was a son of Abraham right? Like the rest of the ethnic Saudis?

larpers

flag checks out

your country literally has more involvement in 9/11 than israel. half the arabs involved in this lived in germany.

I don't get it

You realize that if this is true that one of the thousands of grieving family members will probably carry out a terrorist attack on your soil, right?

>>/x/
faggots.
sage.

CHALLENGE FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE THIS IS LARP:

FIND THE SAUCE OF THE PHOTOS

protip: you can't.

you realize that if you suddenly woke up with a helicopter rotor attached to your head you could fly?

Hey, you wanna believe an anonymous larper who posts unverifiable claims and random b&w photos for fun on Sup Forums, be my guest. You'll just be used as an example of a total loon truther who make us real truthers look bad.

Your country will experience a true holocaust, this time there won't be enough of you to escape and lie about what happened, this time we'll finish the job.

The survivors will wish for death as compensation.

I saw this posted before multiple times

someone explain

"Truther" are and always were a psy-op to distract from the real deal.

Fuck off to your faggot psy-op community.

maybe
but you will die, alone, before that ever happens :)

The photos are from from the deep web

>protip: you can't.

Hold on, I'm gonna need a few thousand years to check every single street corner for random buildings and of a free way with a van on them.

>you'll just be used

Yeah you're new here. None of us will be used for anything. This is anonymous, guy. I'm posting in a few more threads now. Come call me out for the loony I am.

He doesn't know how to source photos. Woah

Image searches bring up nothing of this no matter how many I try.

Do you know something, Aquafresh?

Oh cool, guessing you have the source?

bamp

>sources on photos can't be masked
Woah
That doesn't mean jack shit. If you change enough in a photo using fucking MS paint it will fool reverse image searches.

What's it supposed to be?

Maybe? There is no maybe, the fate of your people is inevitable.

Me? Alone? No, we've been waiting a long time for this, the screams of your people will be a great symphony, that which will warn those who wish to commit such great crimes against humanity.

Your people will burn, just as your book foretold.

it was titled MOSSAD_SALOPE.jpg

Where is this deep web?

and this time we have dna to catch em all

He's probably not larping, but the point is to focus on the info he drops not on the user himself.

>Neu Jersey
>german spelling
>from a jap

stop shilling your own LARP, Achmed

Every last one, just wait till the masses finally learn, they'll froth at the mouth for justice, just as they did whilst we bombed children in Iraq.

2 deep 4 me

you never head about proxys did you?

OMG I'M A BELIEVER NOW. I JUST WENT ONTO THE DEEP WEB USING MY HACKER SKILLS AND FOUND THE CAT BEHIND 9/11. HE DID IT ALL. YOU CAN'T FIND HIS PICTURE USING REVERSE IMAGE SEARCHES.

COVER UP
INSIDE JOB
OMG OMG
I'M GONNA GET KILLED FOR THIS
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

I know of the poster you're talking about. Probably Ryan Dawson or some other expat

A loooot of shills in this thread. Seems we are on to something.

That burger isn't a shill he just likes counter signalling conspiracy theories.

Cheryl Hanin

this image is awesome because if you're feeling down you can always look at it and know that some sad loser wrote all this shit up, and you instantly feel better