How to we solve the antifa problem?

How to we solve the antifa problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/media
cbsnews.com/news/man-duct-taped-to-yield-sign-after-losing-a-bet-houston-texas/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=36033791
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

with a lot of duct tape apparently

that picture is obviously fake. it was them tying him up and than blaming the alt right. it's false flagging. where is the proof anyone whos against them actually did it?

Shove it in your ass

>Beverley Hill Antfia

Sign says yeld, not stop. Therefore there was no duct tape and it's all right wing media bias!

More of this.....

what's with you and assholes pajeet?

>Stop sign

A single 7.62×39mm to the back of the head

This is fake. This was some 'lost a bet' prank shit.

Don't be fascist.

fpbp

It looks embarrassing to be tied up like a victim of a high school prank. I highly doubt they'd humiliate themselves for sympathy points.

That woman who carved a 'B' on her face and claimed Obama supporters did it made more sense.

Why does the sign say "yeld"?

>It looks embarrassing to be tied up like a victim of a high school prank.

why did they photograph it and post it on twitter then?...

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/media

Because it's a joke account.

>I highly doubt they'd humiliate themselves for sympathy points.

Don't be dumb, antifa retards stopped caring about their dignity a long time ago

Don't be communist.

>Beverley Hills Antifa
It's a parody account you dips.

Kek

>Stop sign

could be worse desu

Underrated

RWDS

The answer is right there. Parody accounts solves the problem online. Make chapters on fb and twitter for every town in the country. Boston Antifa started this successfully and now we have some other great ones following or maybe it's theirs. Who knows.

top kek

>a stop sign.

thats fucking hilarious. should turn it into a trend and duck tape lib shits to poles.

>instead of helping I took a picture

>blaming the aut-right
Who cares, they are not on our side anyway. They're blaming fascists.

cbsnews.com/news/man-duct-taped-to-yield-sign-after-losing-a-bet-houston-texas/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=36033791

>Wasting bullets
Just use them for bayonet practice.