A 90-year-old World War Two veteran who has come out as transgender said she has always known she was in the "wrong...

>A 90-year-old World War Two veteran who has come out as transgender said she has always known she was in the "wrong body".
>Patricia Davies, from Sapcote, Leicestershire, who served in the army between April 1945 and 1948, said she was "living a lie" as a man.
Does tat really even count as a WWII vet? It's like saying you're a vet if you signed up on the last day of a war.

Arent you happy you beat those evil nadzis, goy?

>old fucks with dimentia, kids with no self awareness, and average people with autism make up the vast majority of trannies

hmmmm

>between April 1945 and 1948
>ww2 veteran
there's your problem

>said she was "living a lie" as a man

these phrases are always stated with trannies, or those who "transition"... and to me, this phrase reveals how profoundly evil this practice is. They concede that their natural biological truth is a "lie" and they go on to state they will "reveal the truth" by lying to your face, and accusing all detractors of perpetuating a falsehood.

If there is a hell, and there most surely is a hell - then this is the work of a lower hell, abyssal demon - absolute perversion of the natural order, complete annihilation.

so this is the power of the brexit...

At least we can laugh at him. I laugh because what's the freaking point? He's going to die in five minutes anyway.

Put him in a nursing home and don't worry about it too much.

>World War Two veteran
>April 1945 and 1948
Nope.

>and there most surely is a hell
I'm gonna need a source on that chief

This

>both my WW2 vet grandpas have passed away but this degenerate is still alive

>mfw the film and games industries will end up citing this when they make every future WW2 film include a significant number of transgender characters and the media will call people angry about it historical revisionists

Never mind your source you packman.
I hope there is hell for these people, they bend the truth, lie to everyone and expect this lie to be believed in.

Bunch of devils they are.

It's going to fucking happen, we all know it.

naaaaaa, that's not going to happen, naaaa

That's a confirmed hmmmmmm

I hate to split hairs but he severed in world war two for maybe a month. Maybe they threw him to the japs and got another three months.

It will though.

Just as them attacking games which don't include the

e.g. how the Witcher devs (Poland) get attacked for their games set in an Eastern European fantasy world being overwhelmingly white; the left will cite shit like the Moors in Spain or occasional north African merchant to "prove" Medieval Europe was full of blacks and middle easterners.

This proves that WW2 armies were full of trannies.

I think the SJW's can have their own bubble with their own games, and everyone else can act normally. There has to be some data on who is buying these games so that developers don't listen to the loudest voices. Those fucking fart sniffing nerds don't know anything.

SJWs usually don't create anything on their own, they infiltrate existing organisations or communities and take them over from the inside.

So nothing is safe really.

How are SJW's doing lately, is their group growing at all? Or are people getting some sense in their heads?

I'm compelled to agree with you

It's too early to say whether there's been a change on the societal level yet.

In any case the route to go is to make your own things, create your own organisations, and make sure to fire any lefties before they damage the above.

>the Witcher devs (Poland) get attacked for their games set in an Eastern European fantasy world being overwhelmingly white; the left will cite shit like the Moors in Spain or occasional north African merchant to "prove" Medieval Europe was full of blacks and middle easterners

>Enlist literally a week before the war ends
>"""World War Two veteran"""
Journalists have no fucking shame