What the fuck is this?

And are we all going to the gulag?

Other urls found in this thread:

dataasylum.com/bioapi-nanotech-implants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

FEMA camps

but actually its nothing, your FEMA camp internment will not be due to Sup Forums

I'm just getting flashbacks to the Bush administration, and late nights looking at satellite images of FEMA camps with my insane leftist friends.

BioAPI will be activated

everybody is infected by small nanobots

The BioAPI is extremely powerful and provides complete control over every man women and child on the planet. I understand it's difficult to accept, I'm simply telling the way it is. The following table attempts to outline what is possible with the BioAPI depending on what phase you have. Very well demonstrated in the movie The Presence (2010) (no clip provided), the suggestive nature of phase 1 works very well, you just act out what your told too because no one would ever doubt the thought's they are having are not their own. Combined with the fact that no one can think for themselves, even for a moment to begin with, the staggering irony of it all is obvious.

The primary difference between phase 1 and 2 is phase 1 targets your mind, hearing and basic sight only; where phase 2 encompasses your entire body. Phase 2 Both phases also provide the ability to have your memory suspended or manipulated allowing for very interesting events to occur (or more accurately appear to occur). The cogitation of phase 2 in the movies is typically reflected as a zombie. Zombie = phase 2 or to a greater extent outright targeted.

>dataasylum.com/bioapi-nanotech-implants.html

I think anon5 confirmed in an earlier thread that his was just some larping attempt.

I'm looking at the 9/11 thread, and I haven't seen a proper debunking.
Really spooked as of late.

pffft whatever

good luck finding me in Bosnia

Good luck uncovering my happening bunker underneath all my unpaid cheques,faggots.

Only germanons are going to get arrested.

Just look at what happened with krautchan

krautchan was a honeypot

they collected enough

whats the scoop on your pyramids

That is actually the happening bunker

No jews died at sandy hook.

6 million Jews killed Hitler.

Fuck off Kike tripfag. You are going to the oven.
Update me on the condition of your weak heart though cunt.

What do you mean by this?

You folks have some pretty poor free speech protections over there.

Herzegovinian detected

>greentexting a link
KYS

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned

Oh, I'm sorry, I'll try not to take up any more space from Shia-stalkers and BLACKEDposters in the future.

See also, that relatively new spy movie from bongland with colin firth. Kingsmen or something.
Was done with cellphones there or something but basically the same idea.

trip fag but with a funny name.

but Krautchan is hosted in the USA

Good luck "fellow kikel"

whats this from?

What about those of us who are already in GULAG?

No laws against shitposting on Sup Forums in murica. Canada needs to look out though.

Relax mate, everything's allright.

Not without a fight user

Honestly. I hope something yuge happens on the third. I've been waiting weeks for this shit.

why would I give a fuck about hate spech laws.
I do what I think is the right thing to do, not what some assholes wantme to do. I have the moral high ground. I will go to prison for that principle, because I'm not a fucking weasel.

All burgers on Sup Forums go into prison, and the board quality suddenly skyrockets and gets paradisic once again

Isn't your life boring as shit.

Please don't bully

>microaggression
you are supposed to say "oops" now

What a strange thing to be upset over

Why are Austrian the best at cynical comedy?

>blacked
>Shia
Those threads get shut down by the mods as well, (you), so there's no excuse.

I don't know, I just imagine how I would act if I were not Austrian.. and stuff just happens

>unironically uses Anon5 as a source.

These date-happenings are just federal agency/contractor psyops. They are fucking with your dopamine receptors, getting you addicted to the idea that using Sup Forums/unapproved sites is risky behavior, creating a small thrill of "what if" anticipation as the date approaches. Its beneficial to have you thinking this way so you will continue coming here and reading their subliminal messaging and overt social conditioning...even if theres a chance you could go to jail.

Thats some powerful as fuck psyop work. Thank God the CIA is ultimately an American asset. we get to be comfortable lab rats. The rest of you should be pissed, wasting away your time to actually improve your sorry circumstances...you are living in squalor or Canada, and both are filthy and sad states to be in, right?...by coming here for a cheap thrill.

You bunch of Esau's just giving it away for next to nothing.

Anyways, dont fuck with the CIA. They will make you enjoy your mindfucking. (Till they activate you and you run off with a Trap to spray paint sawstikas on synagogues and throw pork at mosques and rape white girls for Allah).

Youve been told.

MUH DICK

Haha lol. Prisons would be filled with innocent white males.

There's no such thing as a H2FSK code and even if there was, him just throwing it up in a post does absolutely nothing for verification.

May 16th will change everything.

I believe it was, a very very long time ago.

>japan playing his anime game again

no billy!

>white
>innocent
white's historically have a lot to answer me. Our pnly hope is that the new majority treats their minorities better than we did.

What did he meme by this

I do think there is something to this concept. In the same way I ask myself randomly, am I suffering any indications of radiation poisoning. People should be vigilant to their physiology.

I have actually noticed, issues with my vision, a brief stint where I was getting massive rashes around my neck, sharp pain, confused thoughts, and thoughts that did not seem to be my own.

When this began, a few months back, I started fasting. I am eating only a few hundred calories a day. The rashes went away, and while my vision remains damaged, it doesn't appear to be getting worse. I have been hallucinating, but I don't know if it's from the fasting or whatever virus or nanobots I have circulating through my system.

I had assumed btw, that the goal of this, was to collapse my immune system, giving me something analogous to AIDS.

I have observed that every one I know got sick around the same time, and all were violently ill, like me.