Scared yet Drumpfcucks?

Scared yet Drumpfcucks?

Drumf btfo

So let me get this straight, you faggots want to kick out Trump, in order to get the ultra religious guy who actually hates fags into power?

Are you all stupid as fuck?

DRUOUOMPFPENSTEINBERGERTEINSTER

The last thing the LGBT community should want is for Trump to be kicked out.

Lmao have you even heard pence open his mouth? One word from him and you'll trigger every lib from here to china.

Maybe he was /ourguy/ all along...

I fucking hate trump but pence/Ryan might actually be worse.

>"nah, Trump is literally Hitler times 500, no one is worse than Trump."

Does everyone just think kicking out Trump will magically make everything better?

Let's say he gets booted.
Then the next guy is seriously worse, like nightmarishly fucked for actual women's rights and LGBT and immigration.
WHAT.THE.FUCK.THEN?

Everyone already blew their load on Russia connection, racist/sexist/bigot, corporation shill, liar.

What, are they going to just run the same gamut again and think that shit is going to work?

No.

Well, let's see whose opinion this is
>As Lieutenant Governor of Maryland, Steele chaired the Governor's Commission on Minority Business Enterprise Reform.
>Steele denies global warming, incorrectly claiming in 2009 that the Earth is "cooling" rather than "the supposed warming."
>Steele is opposed to abortion and said he thinks Roe v. Wade was "wrongly decided" and "should be overturned."
>In February 2006, Steele compared embryonic stem cell research to medical experiments performed by the Nazis during the Holocaust, remarks for which he later apologized.
>In July 2010, video footage of Steele was released in which he stated that the Afghan war was "a war of Obama's choosing. If he's such a student of history has he not understood that, you know, that's the one thing you don't do - is engage in a land war in Afghanistan? Everyone who has tried, over a thousand years of history has failed."
>U.S. Senator John McCain of Arizona, the Republican nominee for president in the 2008 election, withdrew his support from Steele, calling Steele's comments "wildly inaccurate... there is no excuse for them" and saying "I think that Mr. Steele is going to have to assess as to whether he can still lead the Republican Party as chairman of the Republican National Committee."
>However, Congressman Ron Paul, who is known for his generally antiwar stance, in support of Steele said "Michael Steele has it right, and Republicans should stick by him."
I don't think he's palatable to anyone, it's like someone took a bunch of political views and put them in a blender

>Implying this isn't all part of Kek's plan

saged shitpost
kys op

They don't see it like that. They see it as "Pence, we'll he's just a typical Republican, we can deal with him", and "Trump, Trump is a crazy unpredictable person, who is once in a lifetime event".

>Trump will be replaced by a different Marxist in a suit.
So what?

HAHAHAHA BARELY 3 MONTHS IN!!! YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC DRUMPFAGS ACTUALLY THOUGHT A BILLIONAIRE WOULD 'MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN'

The fucking delusion on this board is so priceless.

Pence doesn't even hate gays, it was a MSM lie that Sup Forums didn't mind believing.

>Afghanistan war was of Obama's choosing

No, it was the choosing of leaders a full generation before Obama ever entered politics. The U.S. government has been fucking around in the Middle East since the late 60s/early 70s.

Fun fact: The AK-47s and Stinger missiles that the CIA gave the Mujihadeen (who would later become the Taliban and Al Qaeda) are the same ones our troops today are getting killed with. You would think our government would learn to stop arming rebels. Good thing we don't do that any m-

Trump is Hitler on steroids. The worst of the worst. He is, hands down, the absolute zenith of American politics. He's racist. Bigoted. Misogynistic. Hateful. A Russian stooge. He's bringing us to the brink of destruction, and he needs to go. NOW.

... "But Mike Pence is worse." Because he's a Christian, I guess.

Nobody does hyperbole like lefties, I tell you that much.

He's ready!

Anything but drumpf

Pence is seriously Old Testament. Libs would be in way more trouble if He were president with a Republican house and congress.

He doesn't hate fags he loves them. A lot. So much that he wants to cure them.

Steele is a dumb nigger never Trumper. These people are children, they need to be purged.

ride the lightning