Ethnic Dutch a minority in big cities, so how do they integrate?

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/03/ethnic-dutch-a-minority-in-big-cities-says-researcher/

>Ethnic Dutch a minority in big cities, so how do they integrate?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/03/ethnic-dutch-a-minority-in-big-cities-says-researcher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No wonder their posting is so shitty these days. Turns out it was Muhammad the entire time!

>Unfortunately we have had to suspend comments on this article due to the volume of replies which break our guidelines.

It was forced upon us by (((them))). And it will happen to you to sooner or later.

>dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/03/ethnic-dutch-a-minority-in-big-cities-says-researcher/
Oy vey, don't "post so fast", folks!

can you get cheap housekeepers tho

And people who vote for Rutte in the last election, what do they think about this? Are they happy being a minority in their own country?

Can confirm, lived in Rotterdam my whole life.

Least spoken language on the street tends to be Dutch, this is praised by the lefties.
Honestly they're all fucking scum, seen them ruin whole neighbourhoods and essentially bully out the Dutch fokes

went to Amsterdam once, half of the people didn't understand dutch

Those are tourists mate

Jill (((Stein))) visited here a few days ago to give her support for immigrants, diversity and anti-trump rhetoric. Those (((american))) should be banned from Europe because ultimately they are to blame for the mess we are in.

facebook.com

/drjillstein/videos/1548215568551961/

no I meant employees of stores

We're you trying to speak to them in a thick Groninger accept or are you just lying

>didn't understand dutch
tbf i don't understand Amsterdam dutch

They don't,

take Rotterdam for example. Poor harbour city, lowest number of Ethnic whites, hovering around 50%.

The poor side, south of the river are those who live along the 'minorities'. PVV is the biggest party there, or DENK in places where the Ethnic Dutch are a definite minority (20-30% in some places).

Take that in for a moment. Those who vote for leniency regarding migration (groen links) live in the higher income gentrified areas.

The stereotypes are all too true.

>so how do they integrate?
They dont

Rutte is the centre-right moderate so most his voters are probably the people that really don't give the race issue a whole lot of thought. The people I saw voting for him seem mostly 30+ working class men, some of who considered voting for Wilders too. He probably gained a couple extra % of the votes for having Erdogan declare a jihad on him.

Biggest problem with Rutte and the VVD party isn't their policies per se but the fact that they rather placate and join up with much more left-wing parties to get a coalition instead of Wilders' far-right PVV.

I had the same issue, I asked for directions from a girl in a shop and she just stared at me blankly and said that she could not speak dutch in accented english.

I don't bother, it's kind of fun, like living in the zoo, watching the animals lumber by at their own pace, in their natural rhythm and environment, they're slowly dropping all pretense of civilization.
I literally live in another country inside of my ethnic homeland.
Mostly I am just the white God that moves among them, I feel like a God when I see them looking at me in awe.
I think this is what the Spanish must have felt like when they first arrived in South America moving about astride a horse.
White people are becoming a mythological being, they'll tell stories about us in a few generations when we're all dead or gone, how the mighty gods who build the large buildings once lived among them and dispensed justice, how our magic allowed for indoor plumbing and kept the water from flooding the streets.
Truly this is the most magical of times to live in.

this

There's an entire game about this called Dominions, about how the elves slowly die out due to interbreeding with humans.

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?

European Union is European Soviet Union.
Banker oligarchy, with it's unlimited financial resources, has sponsored cultural marxist's to the highest level of European politics to destroy the ethnic cohesion of nations to weaken and destroy democracy.
Democracy is the only competing power structure with banker oligarchy.
Get the fuck out of EU as soon as possible!

bump

>The Dutch minority will have to assimilate into the migrant majority
What a time to be alive.

Same here. Moved out of Rotterdam recently but my parents still live there. All three of us voted PVV. [spoiler]All three of us are migrants.[/spoiler]