MARBLE MADNESS

Vault 7 part trois is released

wikileaks.org/vault7/?marble#Marble Framework

I will check it out later. I'm useless unless I've had my morning coffee.

Already went through it, its nothing.

Nothing of any value desu, i wouldn't bother lads.

OMG I'm so sleepy. Don't read, just sleep. It's comforting and restorative. Sleep.

julian assange is controlled opposition

Bumping for discovery.
Very interesting leak. I'm sure many AVs will have patching to do.

Wouldn't you guys rather fap than read this shit. Look at /s and /hc, why even be here. it's nothing. Why not fap then nap the day away?

HOLY SHIT THIS IS IT

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

how will they ever recover?

Julian Assange died in October.
Vault 7 is CIA LARPing.

yeah goyim theres (((nothing))) there

NOICE

Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep. helpheldcaptive Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep.forcedtodothis Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. pleasehelp Just sleep.

This seems to be true unfortunately.

Ok CNN, thanks for the update

considering that their programms are dating back to 2012, we should all understand that theyv come up with something new in the past 5 years.

Nothing concrete has ever happen with these leaks

(((Wikileaks)))
(((Julian Assange)))

Don't believe their lies.

Shareblue in full force ITT

What the fuck is this? It's not even Russian, just uses Cyrillic alphabet. There are plenty of languages in Russian-controlled areas that use Cyrillic however. Is this some Adygey? Mari? Mongolian? Or really just nonsense?

this. one russian owned rapist helping another.

tartar maybe? idk man.

dont read this

is friday,go to sleep

NOW!

According to you when the (((MSM))) says to not believe (((Wikileaks))) it is a ruse to actually get you to believe (((Wikileaks))). Some form of reverse psychology.

Also, (((Drudge))) is one of (((them))) so should we not listen to him?