>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDYbtYVeO9g
buzzfeed.com/kekwillsmitethisshithole/buzzfeed-is-a-failing-piece-of-shit-run-by-satan-w-2wcpf?utm_term=.ikE6o0QpP#.ry3r64Aq2
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847573358912974849
youtube.com/watch?v=J12zprD7V1k
theverge.com/tldr/2017/3/28/15102170/donald-trump-tweets-robot-burning-twitter
newsweek.com/donald-trump-tweet-burning-robot-twitter-bot-575804
youtube.com/watch?v=9z8P0uHChds&list=PLxcZ9IkUIGXPhv2tGCIS8zO6IZFhfflfx
youtube.com/watch?v=J_3GxDy53d0&list=PLEanm2Fh7zdgYohTmlvxyjw8pUoMTMPHK
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
youtube.com/watch?v=a7z6zRbGhfg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847435163143454723
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE

AWOO~

boooompf btf- No! this cant be happening!

>TRUMP HAD THE RUSSIANS HACK HILLARY FOR HIM

lol wat

buzzfeed.com/kekwillsmitethisshithole/buzzfeed-is-a-failing-piece-of-shit-run-by-satan-w-2wcpf?utm_term=.ikE6o0QpP#.ry3r64Aq2

Muslim ban 1: FAILED

Muslim ban 2: FAILED

Trumpcare: FAILED

Keystone pipeline: FAILED, no US steel and only 35 permanent jobs

Proving Obama wiretap: FAILED

Start building wall early: FAILED

Hillary clinton in prison: FAILED

Hofer as president: FAILED

Wilders as PM: FAILED

Le Pen as president: FAILED

AfD election win: FAILED

Keep on """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""winning""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" lads!

HAHAHA

This is completely different from the WSJ story.

>these fucking senate republicans shilling against the president

hey its the barren woman and failed politician show

so much groovy cowabunga dude

HOLY FUCK HE'S DOING IT!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847573358912974849

MY DICK!

BOGUS

MEETING

>trump general is now nothing but awoo faggotry and reminiscing about the election now that Trump has been fucking up in basically every promise he made

Sad!

Well, looks like Trump is getting fucked hard. Morning Joe is proving Trump is close to getting impeached. Flynn needs immunity, Trump fed Nunes info, it all shows Trump is literally fucked.

I was too busy baking too see it, kek

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH

TRUMP FAGS ARE SPEECHLESS

yet it's still important enough for you to voice your dollar store opinion ?

thread theme
Dedicated to muh classical nigga in the last thread

youtube.com/watch?v=J12zprD7V1k

>that one guy who is always at the top of trump's tweets throwing another bitch fit
kek, who is this guy

Can't believe you voted in a Russian agent.

Drumpf is an illiterate faggot. His grammar is atrocious. He uses ghost writers. He often can't form coherent sentences. His thoughts often run together, run over one another, or never finish. He is a compulsive liar and a narcissist. He can't let slide any perceived criticism against him.

He must always surround himself with his family and closest cronies because he is insecure. His personal relationship with his wife is obviously clinically fucked beyond all that has anything to do with love and respect. At best, he is a shallow person and a shallow thinker. At worst it could be an indication of many serious mental disorders.

I really think he has a mental health disorder. His father died of Alzheimer's Disease in his early 80s. I wouldn't be shocked if Trump is in the early stages of dementia. He does not have coherent speech. He cannot frame a compound sentence. His entire speeches are a collection of soundbites, tweets, tantrums and memes

>Morning Joe is proving

since when is their opinion worth anything?

You're just butthurt he's not your agent, Schlomo.

more like
>trump general is nothing more than shareblue shills throwing money down the toilet in the hopes on of their shit memes sticks

I'm sure you guys will figure it out after the billionth dollar has been spent.

>when there's not enough Awoos

Awoo!~

I think I speak for most people in Europe and the rest of the world when I say the following:

I feel betrayed by the american people because they voted for someone who:

- Mocked the disabled,
- Bullied the media,
- Made racists comments,
- Was accused by women of sexual assault,
- Degraded an entire religion
- Was the candidate endorsed by the KKK

I think even if the USA isn't racist, ableist, xenophobic, misogynistic, they apparently think it's fine voting for such a candidate.
This distresses me.

I realize now that the USA never really shared normal values. I believe the world would be better off without the country that places Trumps showmanship over common human decency.

WE WON'T NORMALIZE TRUMP. WE REFUSE TO BE GASLIT

Reminder that With drumpf as POTUS.
Numbers in pic will only grow at a rate never seen before.

Europe knows this. We will not fight your stupid wars

>it's an asshurt liberal sends a string of condescending tweets episode

MORNING JOE DOING DAMAGE CONTROL OVER FARKAS

awoo

>obama didn't spy on trump you silly goyim, it's just incidental information we collected

theverge.com/tldr/2017/3/28/15102170/donald-trump-tweets-robot-burning-twitter

newsweek.com/donald-trump-tweet-burning-robot-twitter-bot-575804

KEK DRUMPF literally gets trolled by everything

AWWWOOOOO

I filter anyone that even mentions Joe.

Fuck off and stay out of /tg/.

That's getting as predictable as those "uncreative shareblue slaves posting the same five copypastas again" episodes.

WHY DONT REPLY

Who's the old broad next to my waifu?

>That's right goyim, don't listen to anyone but us and don't pay attention to Farkas, that doesn't mean anything

lol fucking disillusional psychos

JOE

If you're the guitar user from last thread, you should know they restored Rach's piano rolls a while ago, so you can listen to him 'play' with modern sound!

youtube.com/watch?v=9z8P0uHChds&list=PLxcZ9IkUIGXPhv2tGCIS8zO6IZFhfflfx

youtube.com/watch?v=J_3GxDy53d0&list=PLEanm2Fh7zdgYohTmlvxyjw8pUoMTMPHK

They'll get banned soon enough. The Hillpepe spammer got the banhammer earlier.

Don't reply to clogniggers

I think it's her mother

DO NOT FEED THE PIGEONS.

*clogroaches

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

>119042742
>119043127
>119043191
>119043276
>119043563
faggots don't deserve (yous)

>be drumpffag
>see different opinion/view
>stick head in sand
>look up, see different opinion/view
>stick head in sand
>repeat

@119043626

It's time to push for no protection from our brothers for left wing democrats. I believe a law enforcement silent strike is called for. When I'm called out and it's obvious, I slam the hammer down. If it's a lefty cunt, I arrest all with all charges I can think of and figure out more later. To all law enforcement, it's time to fucking drop your guard on liberal elected officials. This is war. We can't let these leftists get more of a toehold on our fucking country.

I think they all blocked your fat ass.

>Morning Joe is proving
hehehehahehahahAHAHEHAHEHZHAHAHAHAHAHEHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>proving
HAAAAAAAAAAHEHAHEHZHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHEHAHAHAHAHA

>IT'S NOT ILLEGAL
>IT'S NOT ILLEGAL
>STOP IT IT'S NOT ILLEGAL

Morning Joe getting nervous

>It's another 1 faggot gets banned for shitting up a thread but another one takes his place and thinks he won't get the same treatment
Fuck clogroaches

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

>Right Wing Death Stares

Everytime a Trump supporter brags about how good Trump is doing now I show them pic related and educate them with facts, hereby blowing them the fuck out.

Kek

Finally a buzzfeed title that is not a bold faced lie

What we already can say about pres Trump:

1. His cabinet is the most white male cabinet since 1989. You can therefore conclude that most claims about trump being racist have at least some truth to them.

2. The taiwan call really showed how careless Trump is when it comes to foreign policy. The chance of Cuba crisis tier situations happening have increased incredibly. Exact numbers not available due to too many variables.

3. The amount of protests against a pres elect have never been so high. Clearly and obviously Trump has the lowest support at the start of his first term as POTUS in the history of the USA. (obvious since he has not won the popular vote be the largest margin ever)

4. CIA has confirmed the result of election 2016 has been altered by Russian parties. Trump just als oaccepted it in his first press conference

5. Trump gets really hotheaded when confronted with the story about the prostitutes pissing. (very strange). It is probably fake, but he himself have used stories like these to attack other parties, which makes him a hypocrite.

Trump will need to do really well if he wants to turn this bad start into a second term.

How long has this dutch faggot been with us? I swear his clogged ass wakes up to 'le troll' the /tg/.

50 bucks he's ugly as sin irl and his dad's pussy smells like Vegemite.

Do black people live in Russia?

>the hand does not shake itself

tis me kek

FUGGG my uncle actually told me about one of those scrolls he saw in an antique music store but seriously thank you, I've always wanted to listen to these

I've been listening to these lately, bretty good. be so sweet to learn these melodies on violin!

youtube.com/watch?v=a7z6zRbGhfg

>Trump is tweeting about this meeting next week while they claim (((sources))) say he's stepping down today

Can someone explain why this toothpase spams the exact same copypasta for months on end? Is he legit ShartBlew or just a bored virgin hungry for attention?

>they claim (((sources))) say he's stepping down today
wat

@119044095
Kek, u mad white boi

Since before the election

Yeah that comment section is getting shut down soon...

Please air-drop cans of RAID in this country, getting real sick of the cockroach problem here.

He's probably a T*rkroach immigrant who loves taking Erdogan's cock up his ass. A clogroach, if you will.

That was the shill narrative last night
Bunch of people on Twitter said sources in GOP are telling people to cozy up to Pence as Trump was stepping down today

Did Trump seriously say we have to fight the Freedom Caucus?

There is not a single scenario in which Donald Trump would resign the presidency. None.

Literal Turkroach fellating Erdogan's cock in other threads. DAY OF THE RAID CANS WHEN?

>WEEHHHH WEEHHHH, A-a Dutchman has a different opinion WEEEHHHHH

I know people who know him irl, they say he's that kid at school who shit his pants all the time and get only gets a 2 inch stiffy. Really sad. They call him the flying shitman because they'd send his ass flying after he left bloody shit stains on the chairs. Really really pathetic situation.

You had your chance with Wilders and the Dutch voters blew it. He would've gotten more votes if your government actually cucked out and bent over to Papa Roach's demands.

>50 bucks he's ugly as sin irl and his dad's pussy smells like Vegemite.

>100 gulden that he's laughing his ass off seeing all those (You)s come in for such obvious bait posts.

What the fuck is the point of doing shit like that?
We don't believe it and the retards that do just keep getting their hearts broken.

Yes. He's called them out on obstructing his healthcare bill.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847435163143454723

>Een kakkerlak denkt dat hij een mens is bij mij in de buurt

Top kek, zoals zij het hier zeggen.

>the unmasking is only 5% of the story

Okay, well the FBI and NSA has said that there is NO evidence, ZERO evidence of any Trump person colluding with Russia while we do have factual evidence that people in the Obama Admin illegal unmasked people at the very least.

>Nunes got the info from white house workers

So what? The source doesn't matter, the validity of it does. They have said not a single word proving it's wrong. Literal circus show. Joe is a fucking little faggot nigger.

Pretty sure virginity is a requirement for working there anyways.

I still don't get why he's putting the blame on them instead of Ryan who made a shit bill......

Nobody's replying to him though. He's just making an ass out of himself.

Could Trump be "Assassinated" by the Senate in a political sense? I hope he doesn't step down or is impeached lads.

Trump is actually a top guy and that makes people so bitter.

>PUTIN BAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!

Shocking content

Stop replying to him you tard

I assume hes trying to get his opponents to kill each other.
>make ryans health care bill suffer
>make the freedom caucaus suffer because they'd block his infrastructure bill

He sees a lot of enemies in the Freedom Caucus. There are a lot of members that were NeverTrumpers and are against his immigration agenda. Seems like he's just politicking to stack the deck in his favor for the 2018 elections.

>clogroach

@119044396
@119044453

HAHAHAH fight fight fight!

JUST

Imagine being so lonely and crusty in the pants that you spam a Mongolian pottery board with shill posts. I mean you'd have to be low level human, probably have mould on the walls, dirty shower, pimples on face. Really breaks my heart.

i think i am going to kill myself

using clogroach from now on to describe toothpastes