Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start: He filled his cabinet with establishment and Goldman Sachs shills

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's keeping his promises about the wall, but if taxpayers are paying for it, then it's not exactly the Mexicans?

These Goldman Sachs folk you're harping on about. Who do you think should be in thoughs positions instead? Who has the experience and knowledge to be worthy?

Do your own fucking research, ShariaBlue

Hi Jonathan, how's things?

He is continuing to allow the kikes to completely control the economy by issuing the currency

He is being Israel and Saudi Arabia's bitch in the middle east

How do I get a girlfriend?

Opened this bait thread to see if OP image was a gif.

Sage.

College professors like Obama hired of course.

Stop it with these fucking generic threads.

My only real complaint is that its not happening fast enough, but that's not entirely his fault.

He's too gentle to the opposition.

grab 'em by the pussy was funny, but triggered liberals who will now refuse to work with him

Too cozy with the Jews. Hasn't fixed health care yet, hasn't implemented tax plan, hasn't built a wall, hasn't deported the Mexicans, failed banning Muslims... I can go on.

He said he'd release the 9/11 pages and that arabs weren't behind 9/11. He'd reveal who it was after becoming president, he said..

Plz be Mossad.
Also he's looking to attack Iran and Syria, which shows how compromised he is to Israel. Fucking Neo con.

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

[email protected]

Whats up Johnny ?

Picked a republican as VP
Didn't leave the GOP after winning
Removed restrictions on gun sales to the mentally ill
Cut funding to Great Lakes preservation and various infrastructure
Has not improved our relations with Russia like he promised
Has not cut funding to Syrian rebels
Has not expressed formal support for Assad

Somehow forgot the worst part, warmongering against Iran.

Allowing DACA shit stains to stay

He does more for feminists and niggers than he does for straight white men who put him in office.

He hasnt gassed OP for making the same shitty thread every day. Kill yourself faggot

Based 2nd place korea

He has the unlimited resources of the USA at his disposal and he can't fucking pass an immigration ban on countries that we are at war with. How hard is it to draft some water tight legislation that is an obvious muslim ban but that will hold up in court? Holy shit the constitution gives you this power and yet he still managed to fuck it up.

These threads are posted every other day.

They are shills collecting data on what people think hurts Trump the most.

Sage.

this, it's blatantly obvious

I'm English, so,
#NotMyPresident.

All of his grandchildren are kikes.

> constitution gives him power to do it
> he does it
> activist judge doesn't give a shit and despite him being explicitly in his power to do
> goes against the bill for bullshit reasons
> this is Trumps fault that he can't instantly resolve legal persuits with people that would ruin the nation to spite him

Piss off lad.

slave to israel
cabinet picks are remarkably bad

No, he's right. Trump's a pussy. Of course liberal activist judges are going to block him, they'll block everything. He's an idiot for not telling them to go fuck themselves.

I wish he gave better speeches.

israel lover

He is too perfect.

Trump is too weak on his positions. His supporters expected gas chambers to be built, did we get any? No. I hope the media really doesn't Trump let go away breaking his PROMISE to gas the opposition. The media really has to put pressure on him. Trump's supporters are deeply unsatisfied with this, it'd be a huge blow to Trump if the media knew where to push the buttons...

He's not actually the next Hitler

He didn't sent hillary to the camp.

(((College professors)))

he sucks kike cock in every single speech he does

He hired that ugly retard kellyane

Uhmmm just use google to solve the questions, mmkay Trump

I voted for Hillary. I find myself defending Donald every fucking day against the autistics.

hes not exposing pedophile john podesta and other corrupt dems hard enough

pretty sad the way i see it. our judges can block any order without consequence as long as their voting base is partisan enough to keep voting for them, regardless if the restraining orders are actually constitutional.

I think he's waiting for gorsuch to be nominated, then take it to the supreme court. still sucks.

he's giving that kike Jared, (the one married to ivanka) too much power

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL/SLIDE THREADS

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

He appointed Betsy DeVos for education and hawked "school choice" in Congress. I understand he cannot drain the swamp in a month and needs to make some deals for the time being, and I hope it's part of some greater strategy, but still - this assault on public education is the only bad thing I can think of that wouldn't happen under Clinton.

ShariaBlue pls go

Climate change
Creationism taught in schools
He's anti vaccine apparently although I haven't looked into the truth of that.
Apart from that he's pretty great, remove kebab etc.