Today it's the International Transgender Day of Visibility

How are you going to celebrate Sup Forums?

By cutting my dick off

confusing the local children on their identity

Stay away from the kids freak

Trannies should be hanged, fucking freaks.

Call my tranny friends faggots then play vidya with them

Pretty much this. Although I don't got multiples, just the one.

Day of visibility?

Dont they wear faggy bright clothes 365 days of the year already

>tranny friends

Gross

>muh cherry picking

>male sheep in women's clothing

I am not cherrypicking just posting what 99% of tranniues actually look like. Wait do you actually believe that most trannies look like those pictures autistic faggot Sup Forumstards post?

have 2 tranny friends and they both have autism... I don't know what to do with this data

comon user, don't be BAAAAAASHful, tell me about your sheep friends who are confused about what having a penis means

Yeah trannies should be respected and called by their desired pronouns.

Misgendering someone should be a hate crime!!!

>"lel you cherry pickin, there are plenty of passable drag queens i'd suck off"
>i'd suck off
still a faggot, hans. You keep bending he knee and you'll see your head o the choppig block, you self-hating, apologetic, fag-enabling, rape endorsing, frail effeminate cuck.

I can't wait till ultra-nationalist over throw your government and kill your families.

By not having any trannies here.

It really should be, trans people are people too.

>>"lel you cherry pickin, there are plenty of passable drag queens i'd suck off"
>>i'd suck off
but you made that up autismo
kys

based pope

By beating a tranny.

Good idea

It's ok to be a white man user.

That dead fag actually looks rather womanly. What happened to him?

>What happened to him?

Brazil happened

1000 hours in ms paint

what is the game behind it?

88/10. Good work sideways Belgium.

Sad desu this one was cute

Hey I am a tranny who voted trump. for 0.3 % of the population pol never shuts up about chicks with dicks . . . you know the government probably uses us to cover up their sex crimes on children. to bad Pol does not have balls and would rather beat up weak fags then have to get out of the basement to stomp john podesta. kinda pathetic .

By doing what I always do; which involves ignoring them. Disgusting human beings.

>sees dead tranny 8.jpg
>happy to know there are 7 more

I"m a robot so I'd date anything tbqh.

>"Transgender Day of Visibility"
Does that mean they will walk around with their junk out so we won't be surprised later?

By staying indoors.

Hyrule Warriors

>a leaf is not shitposting
tabernac' is this real life

FUCK, THEY MKULTRANS'D THE ZIMZAM

ONLY ONE MAN WILL HELP HIM THROUGH HIS REDEMPTION ARCH

Link to video?

>trannies get murdered for being trannies
>the guys that commited the murder rape the guy first

Fucking homos

Shoot up a gay nightclub and a parade

No more than 50 percent of them look that bad. The more pretty ones will be seen more often for being confident and therefore wanting to show off, but you wouldn't know it, of which is why you are thinking they are 99 percent ugly.

That's the way it usually is. If you hate someone for their sex it's like admitting that alot of people would do such things. You'd just shrug is it was really that odd. The homosexual [insert abrahamic religion affiliation] is the most likely to kill a gay. Makes you wonder how many people get uber pissed over age play just to hide what they are.
>they'll NEVER think I'M ONE
I bet half the paydo haters are actual paydos.

going to sneak up behind my trans friend and kiss them

Tiers of tranny:

Tier 1) Ugly as dudes, way uglier as "women"
Tier 2) Normal looking dudes who turn into total freakshows with makeup and a wig
Tier 3) Normal looking dudes who at least put in some effort, but simply don't have the body/face for it and still wind up in freakshow territory
Tier 4) Dudes who go all out and might pass for a woman at a passing glance, but after a hard look you can see it's a dude.
Tier 5) Legit traps with feminine penises.

Tier 1-3 need to be zyclon'd, Tier 4 is in reality even worse than 1-3 because the deception actually has a chance of success, and Tier 5 (At *most* 1% of the whole) can be exploited financially as sex workers for degenerates.

OH GOD THIS TRAP SO UGLY I WANAN KILL HER UUUGHHHHH
idiot, go out of your fucking basement and learn the real world

I've heard Brazil kills them for fun like a commie

see my previous post and ponder. Because what alot of us think is that you wish you were a girl, and rage at anyone that tries to do what you forbid yourself do ever do. Why else would you care so much?

Trannies induce the uncanny valley effect on me.

>he wouldn't a cute sex doll
So insecure in his sexuality. Just make up your mind. it's not about if it looks real or not, it's about if you're going to let yourself be turned on or not.

I'M NOT GAY! I'D NEVER FUCK PIC RELATED HELL!!

>How are you going to celebrate Sup Forums?
I'm going to fuck a hot Brazilian shemale in the ass till she cums hands free in celebration

Thanks for telling me about it Gayreece

>Befriending trannies
I don't even want to have the gay friends that I have. I only see them because I don't have any groups of friends that are gay free.

Reported kill yourself faggot nigger