EU boss threatens to break US for promoting Brexit

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

so Sup Forums what say you?

>Threatens to break US
>Brexit already broke EU
Give us a reason to do more, faggot. I dare you.

The Middle East has already been threatening us for years. Mostly idle threats, mind you.

The EU doesn't even have an army, and who the fuck does he speak for?

I fully support a Texit, go right ahead.

So are Ohio separatists actually a thing?

What do you think the EU Army proposal is all about?
They're trying to get WWIII up and going.

USA+UK+Russia
vs.
EU

are you fucking ready?

That wouldn't be a war, that would be a slaughter.

I'd rather US+UK+Russia vs. Chinks.

That's actually just ww2 redone.
How has it come down to the same old divisions and attitudes exactly of 70 years ago?

We have legal reservations towards the EU, which means we are not bound to join their army.

So Norway and Denmark will remain neutral until one of you attacks us

What are they going to attack us with our own military? Because far as I'm concerned no eu nation really has a military worth shitting on.

lol, EU is invading the USA now or something? Good luck with that Jaun Claude.

He drunk again, or what?
Idiot really needs to get sober.

Why does the fucknut have anything to say in the first place? The guy is just some asshole from Luxemburg and act like he king turd on bullshit mountain.

that stupid fool has no idea that Texas might just kick the EU's ass for talking smack

Seriously, how would a free Austin look like? Isn't it like 90% hipster? Also why ohio?

he is a fucking faggot

and Germany will be the centerpiece again.

Shit. I'll get my boots on. I fancy a night in Paris or Vienna

You guys simply walked into France so I don't think you want to depend on them as your best line of defense.

Even if you send your best and brightest white men you'll still have the issue of refugees that will probably use the opportunity to eat you from the inside out making the war effort all the much more difficult.

>EU boss

Nobody voted for him!!!

>WW3?
>WW3
Fucking whites and their WW(s)

Our economy is based on fucking corn. Do you really think we could leave the union???

>Germany gets isolated between Russia, United Kingdom and USA for third time in a row
pottery

We'll just have 60 million refugees flying kamikaze rockets into your country and the other 100 million will be dropped per parachute mass landings. You won't even have enough bullets.

In our current state the US would slaughter the Chinese. We have the worlds most powerful navy and airforce, both in number and technology wise.

The chinks have numbers but wars aren't fought that way. War with China would be fought totally, as we did with Japan towards the end

Is Juncker European Parliament or European Commission?

The latter is an affront to democracy.

In the UK, we have an elected (commons) and unelected (lords) house. It is the elected body which has legislative power.

In the EU, we have an elected (parliament) and unelected (commission) "house". It is the UNelected body which has legislative power.

This was one of my main talking points during the lead-up to Brexit. It is just ridiculous that democracy in the EU has been reduced to needing to vote people in to stop laws continuously being foisted on us against our will.

is the eu even democratic?

If this is how delusional and retarded your average EU bureaucrat is then the free world really has nothing to worry about.

You can only enforce your will if you have a military to back it up.

see
basically no.

He would have an easier time convincing the various faggots in my state Commiefornia to secede that he would Texas or Ohio.

Still is never gonna happen and he is fucking delusional for even suggesting ANY Americans give a flying fuck about anything he has to say in regards to our sovereignty.

>this

>Implying Texans will listen to Eurocucks
>Implying Ohio and Texas are going to secede under a Trump presidency.
He would've been more believable if he said California

Frankly we win either way. But this waffle is fucking dreaming. He'll get heart attack gun'd if he actually has the balls to try.

You have to be fair, it's not like you americans are free of guilt for this whole clusterfuck. You forced european countries to take in guest workers, you didn't give us a constitution that resembles yours with term limits for the equivalent of the chancellor, you actively put those morons in charge and helped them with their career using shit like the atlantic bridge, and you completely destabilized the middle east. Until Trump our globalists were your globalists and they were in love with you. Fuck, a few of the guys who fucked up bad enough to leave our country in disgrace ran to the USA like it's their mommy as well. Literally. I blame you for Merkel. And don't tell me I voted for her, I didn't. No real majority did, even if you call this shit show a democracy, which it isn't.

Underrated.

They probably have some bunker somewhere and hope to crawl out again when the shit is over. They are far to confident.

Provide evidence that we forced Merkel to do anything.

Silly Kraut, you think the browns will listen to you? They are cowards and will refugee away from this war too

Ohio? Was this dweeb throwing darts at a map or something?

He is finished and everyone knows it, no one is taking him seriously anymore.

In fact, people like this one are the best argument against the EU in the first place.

You can't even get them to stop raping people or running trucks into crowds.

EU has no chance, I'm pretty sure with a bit of subversive intelligence we could get them to start a civil war on our behalf.

Except the US never promoted Brexit. Are people this retarded? Obama even went and spoke in the UK parliament and told them to vote remain essentially.

What the fuck is with this 12 months old revisionists history bullshit?

Trump didn't even endorse it, he just said he thinks that brexit will win.

The US did not create the EU.

You did that to yourself.

then just write your own damn constitution, you fucking cuck.

>Tfw Texit is a meaningless codeword because if Texas ever got the cajones to secede then every southern state would follow suit and we'd F I N A L L Y Rise Again.

Nobody voted for that cunt.
Or any commissions for that matter.
These people should just be disregarded.

You tapped her phone for once, but this wasn't even the thing. She rose far to quickly for being a nobody from the DDR, a part of her history she rarely talks about for some reason. Partly it's rumoured that she worked as an informant, because she was friends with lots of SED guys and you had sign a pledge to spy on people to get to university, also there's a chance that her priest dad was some sort of agent who made trips to western germany often and enjoyed other priviledges.

From my personal experience it's mostly because of the way she got shilled in the first election round and her connection to Kohl.

I think Juncker is just some drunk dude from a non-country who was thrust into the spotlight because someone thought it would be funny.

He's a weird guy and does stupid shit non-stop. Zero self-awareness and a boon to anti-EU people.

Wrong, the globalists created the EU or at least hijacked it.

We're not a sovereign country.

i dont know about you lads but im ready for a good old world war, been a tad too long without one for my liking chaps

>EU boss threatens to break US for promoting Brexit
>Ohio? Was this dweeb throwing darts at a map or something?
welcome to the world of UESR and its ruling elite euphoric not because of any phony god’s blessing but because, they are enlightened by their intelligence

Those are all interesting facts, but in fairness, none of those things are evidence of Bush or Obama forcing Merkel to take actions that she did not wish to take.

so if they break up with USA, have tense relations with Russia, who will be their new ally?
China?

Good luck with that krautcucks.

aaaand here is the pic I wanted to post

>What was the Eastern Front
>what was the second Sino-Japanese war
Fucking dumbass

Let's get serious here for a minute. If a war did break out and it was bad enough to require a draft then a lot of the european men will be shipped off to fight while the migrants are there. You thought the rapes were bad enough now? Think about how bad it'll be when europe's whites are forced out to go fight a stupid war against other whites while the subhumans riot and rape unopposed back home. That's probably exactly what these puppet masters want. If there is a war and there is a draft here they'll have to just throw me in prison. I am not going to go off and kill other white people at the command of some jew behind the curtain. I will not fucking do it.

Junkers is just an insane retard.

It was such satisfaction to see Junkers face when Farage was telling in EU Parliament "Are you laugthing now?"

>Obama goes to Britain to tell them all to vote remain
Fantastic. I love the USA.
>Trump is pleased with the result of a democratic vote which happened before he was president
I WILL DESTROY AMERICA!

How many allies died for European democracy.

> you won't have enough bullets

Abdul, we have more than enough bullets in just one state

Juncker has been on the booze again.

That makes sense with regards to them pushing a war with Russia.

Let's be honest he didn't tell us what to vote he threatened us. Vote this or we will push you to the end of the queue , jerk move by him

It's like they still haven't realized that, like all other non-elected officials, THEY DON'T REPRESENT THE PUBLIC OPINION

All the more reason for Trump to lock his nignog ass in prison.

>listening to drunks
probably doesn't even remember saying it

It was a joke, you fucking retards.

Ultimately it doesn't even matter who's in charge around here because it's not us calling the shot. Merkel just moved up because she was the most spineless flip flopper you could push around. Basically she did the same thing she did in the DDR but on a bigger scale, she thrieved in the dictatorship. Also I'm not saying it's Bush but the same puppet masters who pull the strings of our puppets, with the USA having been the enforcer of the globalist agenda. Like your country caught some weird toxoplasmosis shit that alters it's behaviour.

It's probably unfair to say it's the americans fault, but you sure as shit gooned yourself out to powers that don't care about countries and only saw you as an means to an end. Which can be witnessed how the same powers now try to hype up Europe and China now the wind is changing overseas.

Technology has made the numbers games more or less obsolete. It holds its place but it does no good if half your military is blown up by a hand full of drones.

At least I would be dead and there are no refugees at the front.

>tfw EU declares war
>tfw invade Europe with Putin
>tfw split Europe into two occupation n zones
>promote white nationalism
>deport refugees
>put in strongmen dictators to smash Jewish dissent
>Europe made great again

A free Austin would be an absolute miracle and blessing.

I live outside of Austin, and the lefty hipster nastiness has already begun spreading outward to where I live. And LOADS of hijab wearing Muslims everywhere. I never encountered nearly as many when I lived in Fort Worth.

It's like this dude is being held at gunpoint or aeomthing

mfw article 50

In every single interview too they show nothing but contempt for the opinion of the constituency. That is the point of representative government, but since these guys are oligarchs they don't care.

This is the kind of shit that got the last kings beheaded. This is the kind of shit that created Napoleon. These people are in for a rude awakening.

Actual edible corn, or corn grown for HFCS/ethanol/feed?

Either way, yeah...

Ohio playing the long game.

First succession. Then we install kek based govt

Brexit unchained Germany.
We took over the EU without firing a single shot.

Nah, they consider Napoleon a brave european who tried to unite Europe like they do. They literally sit in a building that looks like that painting about the bablonian tower.

Will the fifth reich last longer than 12 years this time?

>Launch a few nukes into the atmosphere
>Create EMP
We're back to ww1

Not smart to throw rocks out of a glass house

So you fucksticks lost the second largest economy and military power in your little hegemony and this is some kind of victory according to you?

You people are so fucking delusional it's scary. I'm genuinely terrified for you.

>We took over the EU without firing a single shot
Bitch, the entire world saw germany as the de facto leader of the EU since the day jesus was nailed to the cross. You're not fooling anyone.

>Texas
Mexico can fucking have them, but they have to take South California as well.

>Ohio
wat

>It's probably unfair to say it's the americans fault, but you sure as shit gooned yourself out to powers that don't care about countries and only saw you as an means to an end. Which can be witnessed how the same powers now try to hype up Europe and China now the wind is changing overseas.
I won't argue that U.S. leadership has not been under globalist influence over the last two decades but I would posit to you that both of our countries have been victims of the same malevolent forces of international business (*cue hand rubbing*) which had neither of our best national interests at heart.

All I really wanted out of this was to point out that memes aside our peoples (not the Turks/niggers in our populations, I mean the true heirs to our society) are brothers and always have been and blaming one another is not productive toward reaching what we both want, for our nations to be free of corrupt foreign influence.

Was he drunk again ?

they are basically nazis who try to unite europe against the will of the people and who are prepared to murder anyone who stand in their way. every single war have been fought against these demons who invade sovereign nations in attempts to create their empires.

its really bizarre how they have redefined nationalism to mean hitler when hitler was defeated by sovereign nationalists after he invaded other sovereign nations.

I think so too, but you got to understand that there have been things set in motion that can't be undone now. Or at least I don't know what to do. At the moment I only see war in the future. Either with you, Russia, or the 5th wave migrants.

Meanwhile Russia may or may not have posted some anti-Hillary stuff on facebook and the entire US media and half the congress are on month 3 of a 96 month long outragegasm.

Russia has smaller GDP than fucking italy. They wont have the balls to oppose the union even if they talk big.

>UK
French has the better navy at this point while UK ports and ships can be targeted from norway, France nd germany. If it becomes a shooting war, UK is either with us or crippled, unable to do anything.

>US
The real thing, too bad theres a huge swash of water between us. You dont have the logistics or the public will to do shit desu. Carriers are nice but to attack Germany or French you need to get em close enough and render them vurnerable