Dont try the hierarchy shit with Sup Forums

>join a discord
>fags made "high blue council"
>topkek
>fuck those niggerfaggots leave

Don't join HWND discord server those faggots trying to create a structured hierarchy I will never bow to. Sup Forums is not their personal army of cucks they can go fuck themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QshKt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone's trying to be alpha and top dog on online chats it's so sad man

All discords are legit cancer.

Except /polgb/ which is comfy as heaven

bro I cant stand the shill hierarchy that's why I am here and those fags are trying to do the same everywhere I am not joining any more chats and I believe other shouldn't too but who the fuck I am to tell them that I just want to share my opinion

Let me guess

Anticom?

the best way to deal with wannabe online celebrities is to bully em until they leave, they have fragile egos
comfy because it's full of dicks huh?

is that one without some fags trying to control us?

Na just another random Sup Forumsfag could you explain what Anticom is?

It's comfy because it's full of funposting right wing homosexuals

It's the regular fags of Sup Forums shitposting

you mean because there are homosexuals you can be gay with

The funny thing is that I always remark that girls will only try to engage conversation with those so called alphas ( at least the ones who are truly ones, or at least impersonate well enough )

Even if you not weak beta boy you really don't exist for girls in those kind of chat like discord, they will never engage a conversation with you, only with alphas.

That frustrate me, sometimes I envy moodslimes on the way they trat womens and do not let them speak wit others mens outside of their family at all.

I'm a whiny sad virgin, in a sad society, fuck this shit.

> ^ this

I-i guess, but that's why I like Sup Forums too :3

>MGTOW
>look it up user

we need to start walking away not only from women who try to control us, but be independent I will be starting my own business and buying an island soon enough then I can declare independence and the whole world can go fuck itself. Ill be my own president council and my own fucking boss

f-french shota?
kek

Good

Because this operation is going to be 1488% run by us anyway, you can't even infiltrate our organization because you can't understand our language.

Even if you did, we'd just switch to local accents

Get fucked, Ylilauta rules

because you like being surrounded by horny sexually frustrated bicurious men and wish they would plunge you with their hard cocks like the sissy faggot you are

I know about MGTOW. This, and my mother who only have sons( so has to prevent her legacy to be wasted away ), redpilled me on womens.

Still, I want to have a family, at least kids, and I want them to have the joy of having a mother...

It's just their fucking -I don't give a fuck about you if you're not an alpha- that pisses me off.

The fun fact is that i'm pretty manly by shape and by voice but have the socials skills of an autistic beta, so in discord I can truly see their true face.

I consider cucking Islam and take a submissive arab as wife ( our childrens would be chrisitan ofc ).

GTFO roach.

lol go fuck yourself with your operation. I will have my own and try to get the fucking flag for myself even if its in fucking syria

People can't even make a discord and not turn it into dictatorship.

Sad.

Have you ever heard of serrogacy? you can pay to be the only father and maybe have a gf move in (check if there is any common law marriage shit in your area - that stuff is scary) and then you can have a mother for your children who can't take them away (don't sign her up as a second parent!!!! she will steal your kids) just be careful she will be a hypergamous whore too and she will do everything to fuck you over. be ready for a betrayal too ~ you are in denial right now watch turd flinging monkeys video non stages of redpill so you can see the path ahead of you brother. Good luck mate...

Altrought this is not optimal for my kids, I will deeply consider this.

Yes you should. No mother is better than a mother who will potentially fuck your life and take your kids. then fuck up with parenting (whores are not good parents) and ruin your kids lives too. divorce rate is high as fuck do you want to be a wage slave to child support even if you get a prenup it wont cancel child support out remember that

i went there to tell them, to stop spamming their discord on /hwndu/, and the guy called me a liberal. kek
fags burn. you aren't "rightwing", if you are a degenerate.

N-no I'm a pure boy for cuddles not lewds :-:

>Kek has spoken
>those bastards will burn in hell
> S H A D I L A Y

lol don't trust those discord fags. I deleted that app a long time ago along with 9cancer (fucking cucks all over)

you're a dirty sissy girl for lewds tho

Hey Mark. You are out of jail so soon?

Well at least it can identify shareblue faggots

I was in that Discord for a while

They unironically have super secret larp operations and tags that make them sound like Intelligence agencies

>blue team
>opsec

Meanwhile people were actually taking the flag in Liverpool without their larp fest even knowing

Are you "joshie"? I don't know why you don't hang out in /lgbt/

who is mark kek ?

This

Because /lgbt/ are a bunch of leftist trannies and lesbos

^ "joshie" gtfo topkek
>dubs

bump fucking bums

The "other" Georgian poster.

Also there is hierarchy in the discords because Shia tried to infiltrate and sabotage the operation multiple times.

Hint: The 3 guys who climbed the FACT building were in the discord.
t. High ranking member

>^

lol doesn't matter fuck everyone who tries to pull hierarchy shit with us Sup Forumsfags can get rid of shia without putting someone else in charge.

>what did the other georgian go to prison for kek

just fucking around bro nothing personal here u go a rare pepe

Very rare lad, thanks

Here's a cute fempepe 4u

Do you have a link to the polgbt discord?

Sure user, try this discord.gg/QshKt

DANK you (pun intended)

:DDDDDD