Free persian land /anti islam edition

We need to unite my aryan brothers and keep that shitty religion out of middle east. Our ancestors died so we can still have our own tradition and culture, but for example in Iran a persian country you're not able to celebrate Cyrus' birthday, but you're forced to celebrate some arabic pedophile's birthday. ok nice

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/iran-blog/2015/mar/16/iranian-professor-qasem-exirifard-loses-job-due-to-feminine-voice
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3828245/
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
thetoptens.com/best-sounding-languages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to re ayrianize Iran and Iraw

Yes we need to remove Islam from the persian land

>modern day Iran
>persian

It's funny to see you whine about freeing Iran from Islam. It's been Muslim for 1400 years and I don't see how posting on an anime board is gonna change that.

Iranian women are the biggest whores around and Iranian men the biggest feminised cucks around thanks to the xenoestrogens in saffron that your race has been consuming for centuries.

They have no hope of overcoming the manly and dominant arab religion of Islam.

theguardian.com/world/iran-blog/2015/mar/16/iranian-professor-qasem-exirifard-loses-job-due-to-feminine-voice

You idiot paki it has been a islamic country but do you know about the islamic revolution? it changed iran so much

This thread again

>Persia
>ITT: Niggas Whom'st've actually think Persians still existed after 100 years of the Muslim liberation of Persia.

>Inb4 we wuz civilized n shieeet

The last eligible ruler of the Sassanid dynasty ,was fucking murdered by a simple miller for his purse.

Let me guess how many times you got rejected by persian chicks

if we compare persian countries to egypt we clearly see that persia still exist, but do egypt? I don't think so
in Egypt
you talk arabic
you write in arabic
nothing is left of your culture nor tradition
while on the other hand
persian country
still have their language
they write in arabic, but it's mixed
they still have their tradition and culture. I see you're butthurt you camel fucker

soon

hmmmm and who helped fund it?
The west has fucked every nation it could, now ISLAM will REPAY the such courtesy

>muh persia
>lives in Finland
go back there if it's so great

Iran's ethnicity marjority is persian

Just support the Kurds then.

Yep the western people need to really wake up islam is gonna blown the shit up in west

> Tourists on the left, denizens on the right
Nice cherries.

it was, but I promise it's gonna be again and we will show the world who we are

he can't because Islamic culture has taken over Iran and he'd get beaten up

Zoroastrianism is true aryan religion. We should all replace our branches of jewish one.

Zoroastrianism > all other religions

Indeed we need another revolution in persian countries so remove islam from there and we free the people and give them freedom so they can choose their religion and so on

Explain

>modern day "persian"
>same thing as the persians from over 1,000 years ago
Then why don't whites abandon christianity for their pre christian religions?

>wants a revolution
>runs like a bitch
ok son

>Implying that Iranian women living outside of Iran aren't the biggest White cock carousers in existence

>Culture
>Tradition

Why the would I put these 2 above my religion?

>Implying I should be upset about writing,reading and speaking Arabic.

Arabic is the most beautiful language out there,both alphabetically and verbally.

>Nothing is left of your culture or tradition

Oh you mean that one in which we worshipped cats? good.

>Butthurt

Oh,I am the one who's butthurt?

Also,unlike the European fags who ruled over my country before Islam liberated it,Muslims viewed it very highly that Amr-Ibn Al As,peace be upon him,after freeing us from the (((Byzantines))) sent a letter to Umar dedicated entirely to describing the beauty of our land,in the form of a poem aswell.
Meanwhile the Romans and Persians viewed us as nothing but a defenseless bread basket.

>runs like a bitch
I didn't run, I was so young when we moved to finland, you expect a 9 years old to make a coup? ;D

that stat is completly wrong.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3828245/

go.back.there.

jesus no wonder you got dominated by arabs

>Why the would I put these 2 above my religion?
You can't because you're a brainwashed arab
>Arabic is the most beautiful language out there,both alphabetically and verbally.
LMFAO yeah sure it's a fucking barbaric language you can't speak it without yelling.
>Oh you mean that one in which we worshipped cats? good.
Ignorant go read some history books

>Persians viewed us as nothing but a defenseless bread basket.
The persian kings are considered one of the wisest kings that have ever lived for example Cyrus, Darius they're even mentioned in your holy book you faggot if you even have read the book.

Go eat your burger and stay out of politic

The entire middle east is genetically diverse, and that same genetic diversity exists in every middle eastern country. Islam promotes racemixing which is why the middle east is so genetically diverse and why muslim people are all mixed with each other.

The reason why we got dominated by arabs is:
Persia was weak after the war with the Byzantium empire.

Cyrus'es balls had grown small and his breasts large due to his estrogen rich diet, his wife surly and no longer interested Mohammed sired three children with her. Cyrus was most pleased. - Seventh sura of the holy qu'aran

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

Still not diverse enough to get away with fucking their cousins without consequences

PERSIA DOESN'T NEED A GOAT FUCKER TO BE AN EMPIRE

KEEP PERSIA FREE

>The entire middle east is genetically diverse
You stated that Iran is 50% Arabic.
Thats BS.

see this:

>>Cyrus, the pedo
You fool if Cyrus and the pedo lived at the same time we all knew what would've happend, Cyrus would've crushed that fucker and Persia would not fall.

>I promise it's gonna be again and we will show the world who we are
By moving to Europe and leeching off of our welfare?

forgot pic

>Brainwashed

When one favors God's will above all else,follows a religion that asks one to be a good person and to not infight and cares mostly about "what will be" instead of "WE WUZ" kind of bullshit,
while another one's loyalty lies to a giant piece of land owned by an over-glorified land-lord,and when he dies he realizes that this was all meaningless and he was only obeying (((Their))) will the whole time.

>Barbaric language

Just because it doesn't sound gay like 90% of European languages,that doesn't mean it is barbaric

>Go read some history books

What books? we've been irrelevant to history ever since the Babylonians conquered us.

Arab isn't a race, and pure blooded Arabians no longer exist, they've spread their genes throughout the entire middle east. You're confusing Arabian with what you perceive as to be stereotypical Arabs today.

Kurwa don't you read?and we're gonna pay every cent that the persian people get by the welfare, you've no idea how wealthy the persian lands are

Muslim Iranian here. Don't listen to that diaspora LARPing idiot my brother. Iranians consider themselves to be the same as other middle easterners. No one in Iran identifies as "Persian" not even in Tehran. If you go to Iran and call someone a Persian you'll get laughed at and possibly lectured on as it's considered an insult to the people we are today.

>Arab isn't a race
No its an Ethnicity, having a distinguishable DNA.
Please dont mix Anthropological/Racial Terms with DNA studies btw.
>they've spread their genes throughout the entire middle east
Skythians have spread their genes till northwestern china, whats your point?
>what you perceive as to be stereotypical Arabs today.
Thats what you perceive, I qoute sources and it was ou who stated that Iran was 50% arabic.
So for better insight, explain what you meant by this chart, when it was actually me who misunderstood something here.

>>When one favors God's will above all else
is that what your cult leader tell you :DD
>a religion that asks one to be a good person
you follow a religion that tells you to kill everyone who isn't muslim, you're a good person bro
your religion is shit your prophet was a pedo what do you expect?
>>Just because it doesn't sound gay like 90% of European languages
Gay european languages?
thetoptens.com/best-sounding-languages/
>What books? we've been irrelevant to history ever since the Babylonians conquered us.
yep terrorist are so irrelevant to the history now days, you're not wrong.

Untrue. Knew an Iranian girl, quite possibly the most beautiful I've ever seen in my life, who insisted being called Persian, and took offense to "Iranian."

iran seems like a cool place
really wish we didn't topple saddam tbqhwyf

>No one in Iran identifies as "Persian" not even in Tehran
if you're not allowed to celebrate the father of persian people (Cyrus II), you expect people going and telling the corrupted shitty goverment that they're persian and not arab.

>death cultists unite!

How cute.

>Syrian
>Egyptian
>Saudi
the same ethnicity? kek
>I quote sources
No you don't. You posted a link that claimed different lingual groups to be different ethnicities when all Iranian groups are same people. What makes your study more reputable than the countless studies that say otherwise?

>persia
WE WUZ DARIUS 'N SHIEET

There are still true persian people my friend, if you're a good person date her and save her from the filthy arabic people

>>Syrian
>>Egyptian
>>Saudi
>the same ethnicity? kek

are you able to read, or not? not what i wrote.
>You posted a link that claimed different lingual groups to be different ethnicities when
>when all Iranian groups are same people.
thats a contradiction.
read again btw.
>countless studies that say otherwise?
Im waiting until you post them. Go ahead.

*SIGH* when someone says persia you only know Darius? a civ player I guess

I know Xerxes and that one fag alexander the great hunted down too

Brat leave that burger he's gonna speak shit 24/7 if you reply to him. He's bluepilled af

Stop being such an Arab. Islam needs to be purged from the face of earth. Who ever thinks differently should be purged as well.

where the fuck is germany? am i blind?

Perhaps because she was a diaspora living in Canada?
No one identified as "Persian" until the Pahlavi's created it as a propaganda tool in a vein and desperate attempt at westernization to get Iranians to turn away from Islam and embrace a false identity. It failed for the most part but a small portion of Iranians fell victim to this indoctrination. Fortunately though they almost all live in the west today and are no longer in Iran. Their parents were very likely Pahlavi loyalists as well
Why would we want to celebrate the birthday of a majoosi who we have no connection to?
t. Butthurt wh*teshit
Kys

no, ill wait till he delivers those Genetic studies which says otherwise.

but your right, its like hes arguing for the sake of winning the argument.

how did you end up in Binland btw?

nevermind i read the paper now

Ähläm wa sähläm :DDDD

You only know few kings? I thought education was good in Canada.
Persians were the only ones that didn't practice slavery and outlawed it when they got in power.
Cyrus the great was the first one to introduce human rights to the world
Royal road used to be one of the first highway.
the list goes on but these are the most important things

WE WUZ SHAHANSHAH AND SHIEETT

we moved here when I was young, because Islamic republic of arabian puppet is not a place for my kind

>Muslim Iranian here. Don't listen to that diaspora LARPing idiot my brother. Iranians consider themselves to be the same as other middle easterners

Stopped right here. All the iranians I met would kill you if you call them "arabs".

You said arab is an ethnicity it is not.
Language =/= ethnicity.
And I've posted two studies that contradict yours. Iranians are not white deal with it

So what are you telling us? That all true persians have left Iran because it is a shithole and only arabs remain?

Well that's not true either. I have been in Iran so I probably know better than you, because you are diaspora yourself.

>Iranian and syrian grils

Hhhhhhhnnnnnngggggg

Literally pic, the thread

>I thought education was good in Canada.
nope, doesn't change the fact a bunch of arabs are larping as persians though

Fuck you we tried you're on your own.

Lmao true.

Persians integrated Islam to their culture. I'm tired of seeing these white trash thinking Islam is Iran's parasite while they're both related.

I have realized you are not even Iranian. You are a shill from the united states trying to put everyone against Iran.

Say something in persian, faggot.

Iranian girls are seriously overrated, they have their tens of course like any other country but the average persian girl is literally just a tad whiter Saudi

Syrian and Jordanian girls on the other hand.. that's where it's at

I'd take pahlavi anyday, compared to the nowday iran it's so much better, I know we paid to other country that we've a good country, but at least people had freedom and you didn't got beaten up if you didn't like a barbaric religion
>Why would we want to celebrate the birthday of a majoosi who we have no connection to?
Same question to you why are so proud muslim dick?
I'm proud of him doesn't matter what he worshiped.

you mean like alone? or with family?
>You said arab is an ethnicity it is not.
where have you read that? qoute pls.
>And I've posted two studies
not even basic information , only a screencap of a thread + a map of clusters with no explanation whatsoever.

post the source
> Iranians are not white deal with it
the ones i ment had dark blonde hair and green eyes.
also facial structure was european.

>All the iranians I met would kill you if you call them "arabs".
Maybe that's because you've only met self hating diaspora in the west?
In case you didn't know Arabic is taught in school in Iran. And Farsi has about 1/3rd of its words in common with Arabic.
And Arabic is a linguistic identity not an ethnic one, and since Farsi is still the primary language in Iran we don't identify as 100% Arab, even though they are our brothers.
A lot of the people in countries like Bahrain, Qatar, and Kuwait are Sunni Iranians who migrated there when the Safavids turned Iran from Sunni to Shia. We are all mixed with each other and it is a beautiful thing alhamdulillah

>ment
*met

You're a man living in a first world country, worshipping an illiterate camel thief from Arabia.

You have issues mate.

Imagine having an IQ above room temperature and believing that some illiterate guy from Arabia 1400 years ago was visited by an angel, wrote down the words of God, and flew to heaven on a winged horse.

Wew lad.

post more bedsheets

This. Fuck me in the ass, but don't call me arab

with family of course

You can say whatever you want but most persians don't look like arabs either.

It is obvious that they have a comon genetic background, but they are not the same. Generally speaking, there are exceptions.

For the record, a lot of Syrians and Lebanese don't look 100% arab at all either.

thats nice, hows finland treating you?
and why finland?

>white as fuck
>extra-skinny
look at you naked in the mirror?

yes they're related to each other, but they're not the same.
The only thing persian people and arabic people share are:
Alphabets
Religion

The persian language is closer to English than arabic.

>Aryan
>Persian

Please learn what the name of Iran means before trying to link the two.

No, the small minority of self hating Iranians who larp as a dead civilization from over 1000 years ago have left Iran.
And I've lived in Iran my whole life. I am only in the US for school.
This
Of course you would. You're a diaspora brainwashed by Pahlavi and western propaganda.
And Iran has freedom today. As long as you are a good Muslim you have nothing to worry about.
>why are so proud muslim
Same reason any other Muslim is I guess.
>dark blonde hair and green eyes
>also facial structure was european
LOL. Levantines look whiter than us.
K
>most persians don't look like arabs either.
We are not persians retard. Get that through your head
>a lot of Syrians and Lebanese don't look 100% Arab at all either.
That's because Arab is not a race.

Finland is great country desu, it's treating us very well, but the judgement is shit I'd say, but I blame EU. Basically the prison in here is like hotel.
>and why finland?
My father wanted a good life for us and he thought finland would be a great country. By education and other things.

keer eh mano behkor gendeh
>where have you read that? qoute pls.
>>Arab isn't a race
No its an Ethnicity, having a distinguishable DNA.

And that "screencap" has a link in it idiot.
>the ones i ment had dark blonde hair and green eyes.
>also facial structure was european.
my sides

Came here for Iranian qts, I'm disappoint

Weren't there a lot of Polish in Iran during WW2?

>And Iran has freedom today. As long as you are a good Muslim you have nothing to worry about.
No comment.
>Same reason any other Muslim is I guess.
what reason would that be?
>LOL. Levantines look whiter than us.
us, whats us?
Ethnicity=/=Race
Are you literally retarded?
thats nice, been to finland many years ago, comfy place if you like the climate.

it meant land of aryans, but now day the lands are ruled by idiot islamists

what do they look like without makeup on?

>let's collapse Iran and destroy their social system and Shiite religion
Gee, (((user))), it's like you WANT to serve Israeli/Saudi interests...

Also Finland isn't even "Aryan", which isn't the same thing as "white", which isn't the same thing as European, which isn't the same thing as classical civilisation. People need to unfuck themselves and stop falling for the retard-bait of conflating these things.

Us as in us Iranians you wh*tetrash
>this is white according to Sup Forums