Stop being sexist

Stop being sexist.

no u

Stop having such a tempting younger half-brother

why are her cheeks so puffy? Talk about horrible breeding..

Stop man hating.

Fuck you I do what I want

Stop having Hapa Jew children

Only if you suck my dick and let me bully you.

She's hideous

I don't know what is it, but this ugly coalburning thot is fishy. Definately a shill. I hope a pack of tower hamlets muslims rape her.

If you were Trump would you fuck the feminism out of her? Be honest, Sup Forums.

I'm a Muslim, being sexist is part of my culture
As a second generation Norwegian-pakistani I had no privileges while growing up. Now give me one reason why I should leave an essential part of my culture!!

I'd be sexist for her.

Can't hate men, user. Men are objectively detestable.

If i were trump I'd pull out my big hard throbbing military forces from all countries right before the world socially collapses.

ORANGED

BENIS:D

REMINDER: IVANKA IS SHIT

>Muh global warming
>Muh wage gap
>tons of plastic surgery
>converted from christianity to judaism

she's probably a feminist because she's been surrounded by nu male faggots all her life

if she was brought up around muslims, fascits and chavs, then she'd have popped out 8 kids by now, while being a housewife.

Apparently White House staff isn't happy about her moving in. She acts like she's in charge sometimes and it gets on people's nerves. But who really knows with these insider user posts. I would hate to be working near the bosses family myself, so I guess it possible.

How come you never hear his sons pitch in? All I'm seeing is this thot, and she's encouraging women to become womyn.

They're running the company. I agree. They would have been better.

I want to breed Ivanka

I'd suck all of the spit out of her mouth and beg for more