/CHIENNE/ GENERAL

Continued from: Tldr: Japanese user (maybe FBI user) has been posting incriminating photos related to Mossad agents role in 9/11. He was an investigator for the FBI specifically tasked to 9/11. Might be about to go rogue. Photos are ALL unsourcable and tell a story. All to be revealed on 3rd April, DAY OF CHIENNE.

Get the fuck in here, this is huge.

Previous archives with JapAnons stuff:
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71429843
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140
yuki.la/pol/71152617

Other urls found in this thread:

thearabdailynews.com/2015/09/03/nuclear-whistle-blower-mordechai-vanunu-talks-mossad/
danheller.com/images/Europe/Hungary/BR-Group/OferBenTov/Slideshow/img5.html#img9
i.4cdn.org/pol/1490953941775.jpg
danheller.com/hungary-grp-bentov.html
911research.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Moving_Systems
archive.is/Y0hBy
youtube.com/watch?v=xv5s_VEmZd0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34792320/#34806633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74673739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dragoooonn~~

From user in another thread

Cool. I researched Gelatin thoroughly for a year+ (professional background, not an /x/-tard). If anyone is pursuing similar territory in regard to 9/11, my advice...

1. Dov Zakheim is the biggest chess piece who has gone overlooked: research his gov duties, his involvement with skunkwork drones/aerial tech, and his deep Zionism ---he's a dangerous cat, watch your back.

2. Research the numerous art residencies at the WTC from 2001-2001. I'm taking about artists other then Gelatin. There was another semi-Israeli-affiliated crew called The A-Team, who are lesser known than Gelatin/B-Thing---they did a nightime installation on an entire floor where they turned off all the lights sans their name. Alas, A-Team is another dead-end. But what is not is the photographer-in-residence who studied an entire abandoned top floor of the WTC---these photos are online. And another artist, a young black male, who sculpted a figure being hit by planes, while doing his residence in the WTC (this artist died)---super unknown on the chans, 100% legit, look into it

3. Urban Moving Systems ---this is better known in 9/11 circles; but UMS needs to be a household name like Jack Ruby for JFK. Israel needs to explain who/what/why for UMS. If you are a youngfag, ask your teacher about UMS *in class* ---put them on the spot. The identities of the Mossad agents detained in NYC on 9/11 are known...but where are they now?

Misc: Rita Katz is a private US "intel" consultant who helped fabricate and circulate many bogus video/audio recordings of Osams bin laden in the years following the attacks; we all remember those sketchy videos and how hard major TV and cable networks pushed them as legit. Rita Katz ---of S.I.T.E. intel in Maryland---is an arch-Zionist whose father was executed by Saddam's regime on suspicions he worked for Mossad. Here's where it gets super fucked up: most of the sketchy ISIS beheading videos = "found" by Katz ;)

>Same poster, believe me!!1!

he was watching dominik suter due to his work somehow with the 1993 plot. he seen him meet up with one of the chief islamic plotters. his group were the ones that got them arrested they weren't ever dancing. they did core penetrations and they 381mm penetrated and thermited every 8 floors, except for the solomon brothers floors which were rigged conventionally.

he seems to think one day america will find out and remove the jew from the earth. his dog was shot in the face by a mossad agent but still managed to kill it. he may have lost four more dogs somehow as well. he speaks german, french, japanese and english.

Oh no, you got me.

go to 4plebs and search the images by hash for all his threads.. took me 3hrs to go through them.. much more there than I said

he also kept posting pictures of a woman he claimed was mossad that was killed in florida, the same part of town suter had a business. he kept posting WWII partizans being hung as well and said the 'juif' would meet the same fate.

seems this woman is Cheryl Hanin, Mossad Agent

If he wants to go rogue he can come and visit me in Osaka. If Japan is his real base. Simply leave a time and date on Sup Forums and stand by Glico man with a red hat on.

Please do a more detailed writeup. Division of labour and all that.

I just found out his real identity.

Can you translate

yup. I can't find any source that puts her alive after september 11th 2001. 1997 is the last time as far as I can see.

Why did this place become /x/?

Is this what happens when you elect someone who doesn't care for science?

As much as I'm interested in this, I get bored rather easily going autistically through all of the info. Make a image with tl;dr and sources when there's conclusive evidence for all of it.

Much respect, pham.

40.659042, -74.016742

go ahead and science your way out of this shit bud

we're all waiting

right this reminds me, he kept claiming there were false walls somehow in the core area and this is how they penetrated without being caught. if you look at his post times it gets spooky because he responds with complicated shit interlaced with known facts within 10-15 seconds.

UMS = urban moving systems if you're look through his posts, took me awhile to figure that one out oddly.

he also claimed the truck bomb used in WTC 1993 was larger and would have hit the 'fire wall' (said in french) if it used the unsecured entrance. find one of his threads and search the image by hash on 4plebs.

oh and he claimed the guy came in the night (said in german) who killed his guard dog was buried or disposed of here.

thearabdailynews.com/2015/09/03/nuclear-whistle-blower-mordechai-vanunu-talks-mossad/

See: Photo of Ofer and Cheryl Ben Tov, (c) www.danheller.com 2003

Maybe still alive

oops, if it uses the public entrance.. or something.. look for his wtc bombing comments they are odd

oops, if it uses the public entrance.. or something.. look for his wtc bombing comments they are odd

he posts this picture the most and all the license plates in it. one of them is suter, and he's meeting with someone important I can't remember.

Where the fuck is that lol

Looks like some river with surrounding forest

he also was surveilling this union for some reason

ID: GgqjDLzV

DIDNT JAPANON POST THIS PHOTO, BUT REVERSED AND IN BLACK AND WHITE???

danheller.com/images/Europe/Hungary/BR-Group/OferBenTov/Slideshow/img5.html#img9

Doggo lived. Says it ate some Mossad face. The one you keep seeing is it, with a scar on it's cheek. The black dog painting probably represents it.

If legit, then he's probably assuming Mossad's watching and trying to fuck with them. He said a drop is coming soon.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1490953941775.jpg

this was the dog that was 'shot in the face by a mossad agent with a silenced 22lr that came in the night (said in german) but still managed to kill him'

he also calls people he thinks are israeli disinfo agents jaffabois which is in reference to a neighbourhood in tel aviv iirc.

he claimed he had 'esterline' intercepts 1000% also to these jaffabois. with a picture of someone in the woods on a chair at night.

I want to know how he got this photo.

wrong photo oops.. ty

>this was the dog that was 'shot in the face

this guy is a larper who /lit/ knows about who is trying to make some shitty avant garde shia-tier "art" piece about interacting with lunatics online, he's been posting these pictures and writing vague posts about getting revenge on Jews for like a year and a half at least

I swear to god I upload one picture but another one of these is uploaded instead. Now i'm spooking myself out.

These are taken later, 2008 danheller.com/hungary-grp-bentov.html

Two photos feature here too This van could be the same one used by the dancing israelies and connection to UMS
911research.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Moving_Systems

Proof? or you're just as bad user.

he would have called you a jaffaboi .. did you write a super jidf sounding reply on purpose to troll me into tinfoiling

this was another one of his most posts pictures. claimed it was a meeting spot between someone affiliated with one of the muslim terrorists and an 'ely' affiliated with suter.

I'm on my phone and not going to spoonfeed you retards, check 4plebs

Archive of this thread archive.is/Y0hBy

Not helpful in the slightest.

These and a few others seem like streetview to me

Then he's schizophrenic as fuck. He found INCREDIBLY esoteric pics of know Mossad, 9/11 locations pre-towers, 9/11 pics in general, and he seems to have no shortage of knowledge on the topic of 9/11, Israeli idioms, and straight up Mossad agents. How can this guy be THAT insane?

Also proofs

if it is the exact same van.. that's spooky.. if it's the day of 9/11 or near to it.. that's some real spooky shit.. if that's the dancing israeli van.. holy fuck boys

he claims this is as well. question is how the hell he could have gotten this picture, japanese spy satellite? overhead plane spying? high level shit in 2001.

Same shot, different angles - where are these from?

Muh science is god... Muh science is lifeeee

April third? Has to be the same guy right? Does this have anything to do with wikileaks? They were totally hinting at 9/11 and then after the leaks everyone just forgot about that.

Does anyone know the origin or that painting btw?

Cool, more larping faggots.

this could be, he would post modern pictures quite often.. he kept posting modern pictures of the back of a dock area I didn't say it, it might have been this area behind suter.. it was weird how he knew nyc and new jersey addresses off the back of his hand, thinking for a few seconds and immediately replying

one thing is for sure he kept saying amerika would eliminate the jew when they find out. 381mm is 15 inches and 15 inches is 15/16ths of the most used size of core columns. the other being 22 inches wide.

didnt save it but it looks like a modern picture of the background of pic related of suter

He posted them. Nothing coming up on reverse search.

but HOW?!

weren't these images posted months and months ago?

>mfw reading these spoopy threads

you are doing gods work, the nippon is onto something and it's pretty strange. i am not the type of goy to think 9/11 was an inside job, but i'm starting to question the narrative after all of the questionable shit i have been reading this morning

Some new ones today. He seems to drop new one every once in a while.

this was it. he posted this picture and said the 1993 truck bomb couldn't have made it through the gate because of the firestopper (said in french) and that his team knew immediately it came in through a different exist. this is why he was watching the area and suter, then they found out about the core column penetrations every 8 floors except soloman brothers and hidden walls in the service area.

he kept using the term "phantasmagore" is a very odd hinting way but google returns literally nothing remotely relevant.

he kept saying the israelis had terrible opsec, didn't use that term, and said the 'esterline was hacked 1000%'

last post from what I remember.. again take these images and search the hash on 4plebs to see for yourself

I wanna go back so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=xv5s_VEmZd0

Can anyone find the location of dancing israelis car park?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34792320/#34806633

it's his response times and addresses/facts always checking out that really got me spooked the fuck out.. he speaks four languages and alternates between then.. posts pictures like this nipbro is more convincing than fbianon to me even to this day. everyone should take the 2-3hrs if you have the time and read his posts.

Better than RLM cancer

So that's why he posts the dog with blood painting? Because the dog is getting revenge

wish someone could translate this.. wtf are those faces and how many japanese books are about people with melted skin and people that look jewish

also that stack is bigger than almost everything i've seen on Sup Forums over the years.. and that photo angle.. jesus christ I need a smoke

Same area?

What's the spooky dogger painting meant to be about?

What photos?

bump

See:

he implied that he lost 5 dogs, as a pack, or perhaps 1 dog and 4 men. he's extremely angry at the jews whenever talking about it and says 'amerika' will find out and remove them. he did mention the dog was killed by a mossad agent that came in the night (said in german) but that the dog killed the agent first. he heard him say something in yiddish I can't remember so he witnessed it.

using a dog to kill someone in a spook hideout seems like a good way to do it. wew lads.

apparently this was a badly disguised hideout and he knew it was a hideout for some reason that made sense and I can't remember. he said silverstein was a puppet and frank lowy was the one that made it happen, or did something more than silverstein and silverstein worked for lowy.

Fuck that scene desu. Every time I watch and KNOW it's coming it still fucks me up.

it was a location of a bad spook place as well, just as this iirc the strangest thing of all was he was extremely cryptic, but if you asked him anything at all he would just lay it out. not enough people asked good questions.

Did he give any clues about the April 3rd date or why we should not be posting here after March 15? I generally ignore spoopy posters who drop dates and give warnings with no context or explanations

i don't get it.

This Canadian is right, all his posts are freaky as fuck and worth a read.

Good thread here archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74673739

He worked as FBI agent in 1993, investigated the 1993 bombings.

Nice trips also Mulholland Drive i think.

Where's that scene from?

CAN WE PLEASE CONFIRM WHETHER THIS IS/ISN'T A LARP?
>CAN WE PLEASE CONFIRM WHETHER THIS IS/ISN'T A LARP?

Would it be possible for you to just compile a quick run down of links? It'd be helpful for others that just had this shit dropped on them.

I saw these pics last year in some unrelated thread. But when someone asked what they were he didn't explain.

they are all over the place. there are 40+ threads sometimes he just posts one or two times. you need to use the pictures I posted and then search the hash on 4plebs by dragging the image into the hash field.

my english isnt great sometimes.

Not that I saw at the time, and I haven't heard any answers from anybody else. But, given the power struggle in our government right now and this guy's apparent legitimacy, or sophistication, it's a little unnerving.

That cat sure is sassy.

Is there any reason to think that its the same guy behind the posts?. Meaning the new "all will be revealed on 3rd" and the 9/11-nippon, besides the flag?.