Hey fellas

hey fellas

i'm writing my dissertation on Sup Forums and the mainstream meteor during the US Election

pls be so kind as to fill out my survey to get your voice out there:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=131394&c=2302022897JHJH

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not doing your work for free kike.

it's not my work you useless nigger
its meant to get the opinions of Sup Forums out there

Kill yourself

everyone say you're from africa

bump

That poll is week as fuck OP.

it has been verified by professionals

Hey OP can you screenshot my post and put it in your dissertation? Thanks

i'm a professional and i declare it's week AF

Oh shit

ok
;_;

I'm a 50 year old African with a 10 inch cock making ¥100,000,000,000 a year flipping dirt burgers at McWeWuz and I don't think Sup Forums influenced the election

>flipping dirt burgers at McWeWuz
Ayo lemme get a McDindu Muffin and a Purple Drank Shake

>dissertation on Sup Forums
are you a 15 yo autist?

>my BA dissertation
>about fucking Sup Forums

BRITBONG EDUCATION

Ok but it's all made of dirt and jenkem

>i'm writing my dissertation on Sup Forums
THE absolute shit stained shanty town that is bong education everyone

>Ok but it's all made of dirt and jenkem
ayo I dont wanna b culurally appropriatin' white food gnomesayin; we wuz dirt & jenk chefs an sheeit

That is the most pathetic poll I've ever done. Seriously, you can't use this in your bachelor's dissertation. What kind of information would you even get from this? Basically nothing. You need far better questions and more of them. You need to be able to do at least some sort of factory analysis to get any meaningful results.

>McDindu Muffin

sent :^)

Spread this around Tax dollars being used to attack Trump!

Seditious conspiracy using Tax dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

weekling

What a shit survey good luck with whatever crap dissertation you're writing, also a dissertation for a BA? What a joke.

Are you a refugee?

>Dissertation on Sup Forums

There are several significant studies done on Sup Forums, including a major one funded by the UN. Given the developments of the US Election, Sup Forums is well worth researching in terms of new ground for grassroots activism and political communication.
To the autists whining about the questions and their value: everything has been carefully considered as is exactly as it needs to be, and this survey is not my main dataset

>new ground for grassroots activism and political communication
Please no we have enough shills here

Your questions are leading, and do you really think you'll get an accurate data set? Do you think pol users will answer honestly and only once? I myself answered the survey about 20 times. Thus is a joke and if this were a real study it wouldnt pass a peer review. Good thing it's for a BA "dissertation" and not a academic study.

Penis

Of course troll responses are taken into consideration for accuracy and reliability
Don't worry so much about it, your head will hurt