Russians and Poles are brothers friends cousins

No Globalist bullshit and forced division can change eternal ties between great Russians and Poles.Same origin,culture,similar language,behavior....
Poles must forget about some wars from the past and look up to the future.Russians and Poles are way too similar for this stupid division to exist.Fuck the (((Washington and Brussels)))

Kind of this.
I wish we were friends but we have autistic russophobic government, maybe Trump will fix that since we will do everything Washington will tell us.

bump

rare?

Intermarium when?

Probably soon. Three Seas Initiative is literally soft intermarium.

Clearly you're too young to remember but your country has been occupying Poland until very recently. Well, I still remember. It's in living memory, not some ancient wars, we've only became independent from you savages in 89. I had to learn Russian in school like in a conquered nation that we were. I will not forget this for as long as I live. All the atrocities are too numerous to mention.

new?

The governament is pushing retarded anti russian propaganda that typical 87 IQ retards are buying and then spam something like "fuck russja xd i am patriot watch me xd" on Facebook and the only party that is neutral towards Russia considers taxation to be theft.

>montenegro
>occupying Poland
???

Russia.

Then why did Russians destroy Poland together with the Germans twice? Why were Russians ruled by the Germans in 18. century?

etc.

fuck off, Poland and Russia are 2 different cultures

Judging by what the Russian government has been recently doing, it's safe to say which country is civilized and which one is not.

Don't play the victim card Janusz. We both know history and we both know that we invaded each other many times over the centuries, the Ruskies simply decided to form a coalition and use a final solution to "stabilize" eastern europe, also it wasn't too bad under russian rule straight after the partitions, we were basically still a country but the Tzar was the king, it all obviously changed after we decided to chimp out when they got weakened.

Lvov is Pole, Krym is Russ.

>occupying Poland until very recently

No it was not,did you ever heard of Warsaw pact,Britbong?

Lvov is Russian trophy as a result of WW2, poles were given enough of land annexed from germany.
Anything east of curzon line is not ethnically Polish in the first place - except for Lvov, but that was compensated by the land annexed from Germany.

Hitler already stated Slavs are subhuman.

Sage.

You really can't blame us for trying to get it back from uk*ainian filthy hands while it's a huge part of both our history and culture.

>We both know history and we both know that we invaded each other many times over the centuries
Didn't know that and I think I know history very well

>we were basically still a country but the Tzar was the king
separated by tariffs and administratively repressed by all partitioners

>it all obviously changed after we decided to chimp out
because the tsar didn't honor the free press

Russia is a typical imperial country. It's a similar political system to that of what Augustus has started in Rome. Russia is more similar to imperial West and Far East than to slavic countries. Imperialism has some good traits to it, but if Russia was so great, then why did Russians murder it with their own hands

Fuck you. I lived through that. I'm not British, I'm Polish. I burn with hate for what Russians did to us. We could've been a first world country by now and I wouldn't have to work abroad.

Russia drive Millions of Germans from present day Poland and create homogeneous Poland.
Centuries of German colonization of Poland stopped thanks to Russia

> burn with hate for what Russians did to us

Don't blame Russians for Bolshevik problem started by people of mostly Jewish origin.

Filthy Ukrainians (little Russians) got heaps of land, modern borders of Ukraine is non-sense, even if imply they got the right to be independent nation, but again probably Lvov can be considered Ukrainian trophy of WW2 and Poland got compensated. And lands annexed by USSR from Poland, pre WWI were ethnically Ukrainian, so they were just taken back.
Overall territory-wise, comparing etnic maps of Poles in XIX-early XX and what you have now - Poles haven't done in XX too bad.
While Russia in fact lost many of it's territories unfairly, incl. in North Kazakhstan, modern day Ukraine and so on.

We'll take Lwów with a piece of Western Ukraine and Lithuania and you'll take back the rest of Ukraine and Northern Kazachstan,deal?

If every pshek is going to work abroad Poland will never become first world country

Wez już idz stąd, patusie.

hmm.. need to think about it, so you want to retain what you've got from germany post ww2, plus get back what was taken from you.
You have to rename your state back to Rzeczpospolita then.

''Ukraine'' is literally named after a region,it has never been name of an ethnic group before 20th century. Banderists are delusional fools living in la-la land.

We're going back to our roots. The Rzeczpospolita thing though... we already have that name, our current state is simply the third republic.

Ukrainians are their brothers too, look how great relationships they have...

Because they let politics divide them.Such shame.Different politicians and governments come and go but the people stay.

>Rzeczpospolita
true I didn't realize you call yourself like that, as we simply say Polsha now and use Rech Pospolita to refer to historical polish-lithuanian state

>Different politicians and governments come and go but the people stay.
So it is an excuse to attack your own kind.
Oh well this uncle told me to stab my brother because he has more power than me. I guess I'll stab my brother.

Well, term maloros or little russians is in use since XVIII

Coup in Kiev was founded by Soros/Hillary/Obama

see

Kievan Rus is oldest Russian empire with Kiev as capital. I wonder where where this ''Ukrainians'' back then? In our south Slavic languages Rus literally means Russian, Belarus means White Russian.
It was (((Bolsheviks))) who created their modern identities to weaken Russian nationalism,if they did not draw borders of them they would not have them.

Well you just showed how uneducated you are.
SLIDE THREAD

What wrong did I said?Did they existed before? Hm...?

You should unironically coup your govt before it's too late.

Literally not a single pole wants the russians back. The only thing poles hate as much as us is russians.

Well it has roots in Mongol invasions time, when Rus got split into North-Eastern Rus, ruled by direct Ruriks lineage and later uniting around Moscow and becoming Grand Duchy of Moscovy and South-West, which hasn't retained independence, wasn't ruled by Ruriks, and became part of Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth. Even byzantine sources were reffering to East-North Russia as big russia and south-west as little.

The polish eagle looks left because it will never look at Russia. Clear proof this board is full of russian shills. Poland should have burned Moscow to the ground in 1612 , asiatic blooded peasants who think nothing of being fed into meat grinders by inept leaders becausr "muh patriotism, muh vodka, muh overwhelming sheep ignorance."

Eternal jew-anglo strikes back. Why are occupyijg Cyprus, Giblartar, Malvines, fucked boers in SA, druged Chineses?

>What wrong did I said?
Rusy or whatever, I'm too lazy to write with Cyrillic.
Are one of the tribes of east Slavs there were Krivs that lived in Belarus and east Russia from their tribe we derived name for Russians here Krivs.
Russians now are just the ethnogenesis(a term used when ethnicity and cultures mix to make one culture) between many Slavic tribes, the same as Lithuanians are a mix of many Baltic tribes.
So keeping this in mind
>Did they existed before?
Yes. They might be East Slavs but the tribes that made Ukrainians might be different that made Russians for example in LV and LT there was a tribe called Semigalians that lived in both territories and now make up to 25% of Latvian language an around 30% Lithuanian language. It doesn't mean we are the same though we just have similar ancestors and different tribes,history that doesn't unite us to be one nation but two distinct ethnic groups.
Check out Czechoslovakia they were united and Slovaks speak Czech dialect or the opposite, but both are not single country anymore the same as Ukraine and Russia.

Is that you Hillary?

Well Soviets murdered around 150-250 ethnic poles, while german nazis around 3mln.
Later on, western capitalistic block surely has won and Poland appeared to be on the side of cold war, which has lost. Doesn't mean that now Poland can't lead multi-vector policies in their own best interests rather only be a puppet of Brussels, Merkel and Washington.

*150-250k

Ukraine = comes from word kraina/frontier,it was southern Russian military frontier against Tatars.
When Russia formed border with China they called it ''Green Ukraine''.

Eternal Anglo behind every negative post

russians are niggest of slavs and that's saying something

but my autism tells me they're subhuman. I only think in black and white.

Don't use entymology on me kid.
In Latvian Krievs=Russian
Kreiss=Leftward, wrongly thinking
Russian ethnicity=wrong
How do you know that tribe with name that was derived to Ukraine didn't exist thre. This is the reason why Germany has many different names around the world so stop.

They sent Man in space before most people still had TV

I really believe that Poles and Belorussians,ethnic ones . Are more archaic and oldest of Slavs.

They burned huge amount of people trying to reach the space and lied about the outcomes!

Kievan Rus = Russian, but following Mongol invasion there was split, between south and north.South Russians were called Ukrainians/Cossaks or little Russians.

What the heck you are talking about?Only USA and Russia had developed technology at that time to send people in Space.Who did they burned?

Yes Ukrane means frontier, however little russia is fairly old term used by byzantiens

Little or Lesser Rus’ and is adapted from the Greek term, used in medieval times by patriarchs of Constantinople since the fourteenth century (it first appeared in church documents in 1335). The Byzantines called the northern and southern part of the lands of Rus’ as: Μεγάλη Ῥωσσία (Megálē Rhōssía)[4] – Greater Rus’) and Μιkρὰ Ῥωσσία (Mikrà Rhōssía – Lesser or Little Rus’), respectively.

So ethnogenesis of little russians (or now Ukrainians) is rooted in south-west Rus - Kingdom of Galicia–Volhynia - they haven't lasted long as independent state and not long after mongol invasion fell under polish rule.

1.Cossack=/=Ukrainians.
2. And this is the historical reason why Russians and Ukrainians must stay divided!
3. Cheokslovakia case again.

By this Ukrainians are different people thank you Ivan.

Cossacks lived in southern Russian military frontiers,ask Fedor.
You are just jealous

Yea like Bavaria getting independence in 1991 and then claiming of being different then rest of Germany durp durp...

Bavarian are different than Germans.
You probably have never traveled.
So you mean that Austrians should be reunified with Germans because muh brother nations?
Both experienced different ethnogenesis.
You just proved what I said.

>commit some of the worst atrocities against Poles
>let's be friends now!

Yes,Latvian friend.Countries are stronger when they are divided and smaller.Latvia is becoming superpower.

>Communists

see Germans have done more harm to Polish than Soviets

>So you mean that Austrians should be reunified with Germans because muh brother nations?

They actually had it in their constitution after WW1.

Of course the allies didn't care what the germans actually want.

Well would you wage war on them because of muh brother nations argument?
That is not the topic we discussed you truly are uneducated.

Nothing wrong with war against traitors to replace then with right people

>replace then with right people
You my dear friend are a totalitarian.

Well USA is totalitarian then,they did more regime changes then anyone in recent history.

Daily reminder that "panslavism" is a russian meme created to subjugate western slavs.

What did you expect from Duginism ran country Mariusz?

Daily reminder EU wants Poland to accept more Muslim immigrants and promote faggotry to ruin Polish birth rate.

If only

Poles won't fall for it. They live in plains for centuries because of it.

Hol the fuck up.

Russians first need to acknowledge that they did some bad shit to Poland and other countries, and then we can move on.

And the similarities you mentioned are far from reality in fact.

Exactly.
Poland and Russia should be reconciled and forgive themselves harm, because it is time to look at themselves as one white Slavic race.
Poland, Russia and Belarus have closest genotype.

well story with ukrainians - once there was kievan rus, slavic and finno-ugoric tribes united by Ruriks rule and orthodox church, post mongol invasions it got into decline, north-eastern Russia (Greater Rossiya by greek sources) retained independence and was ruled by direct Ruriks - Alexander Nevsky or Ivan Kalita - all pure blue Rurik blood and Orthodox christians, while south-western parts lost independence to Polish, then North-Eastern Rus united around Moscow and fought back, taking back lands of what was once little Russia as well as referred by greeks as well as colonized wild fields, which is now eastern Ukraine. Well, you may say that entnogenesis of little russians already happened, well maybe so, but what's up with their borders - why little russians which lost their indepence to polish long ago, out of sudden now include what once has been little russia, lands where cossaks would settle, novorossiya all built by tsars, and even crimea. Isn't it weird you never exist as independent state, and then out of sudden largest country in europe.

Daily reminder that "russian" oligarchs would gladly do the same if it meant getting us under their thumb.

Its all part of the plan to get under the russisn fold

Most Russians have better opinion about Poles then western Europeans do according to majority of polls

Hol up. on some real shit. I never would've found out about Poland if it wasn't for the witcher.

>according to majority of polls
Sources please.

Are you even real Latvian?

I'm very thankful for that franchise, good promotion of our country. Our goverment is in fact donating money to help CD Projekt develop more AAA titles. Poland gets good public, everyone gets good games.

Win for everyone.

Fuck off. We can trade, we can be peaceful, but we could never be allies.

Russians have acknowledged it million times, Gorbachev, Yeltsin, Putin repeated it gozillion time, we have Katyn memorial near Smolensk, and so on.
Problem with people like you that you don't want acknowledgements or apologies, you need some narative to criticize and oppose modern day russia.

Well there is a bunch of drug cartel countries around central america nobody gives a shit. So it is not bad.

Because of this fucking people!

What makes you think otherwise?

What about saying that you didn't ever invade us?
I don't have any fears of being attacked by Russia today, since it wouldn't even make sense for Russia to get all imperialistic all of sudden. I think the bigger thing is people thinking that either "it wasn't so bad" or denying any harm altogether about the past.
It was bad.

But still, we would have to vote a completely different goveerment, PiS hates you.

>Russians first need to acknowledge that they did some bad shit to Poland and other countries
Have your head been in the ass for the last couple of decades? No one hides gommie crimes from the world, ffs. Also, stop being a nigger tier with all the yor-granda-hurt-my-granda. We have a million reasons to be mad at, for example, Germany with all the stuff that went in the past, but no one is mad at modern Germans, that's just fucking retarded.

Everything you said so far has been anti Russia, even part about sending first person to space.What ever you are,you have a bias
Baltic states have low birth rate since 1990s and aging population, many young people are moving out and standard of living is low.
How did EU worked for you? But don't worry when Brussels start brining immigrants and refugees to fill up the empty space then you will know who was right the whole time.

I mean, ya'll are flat head non-white mongoloids so you guys are in fact brothers by blood.