Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disgusting piece of shit whore

Why is our moral obligation to take care of them? Why, if the situation was the other way around, you'd be killed, raped and enslaved in an Arab/African country?

They are tribal savages. I don't sympathize with savages and their backwards 14 century old warmongering ideology

Also, nice bait, i took it hard

I hope the EU turns into Yugoslavia 2.0.

Fuck you all, you federalist fucks are ruining the place, they'll need a bioweapon to clear it of the infestation.

This is bait.
Kill yourself OP

>So for god's sake let these people live here

Nope.

Cost 20-30 billion per year.

It looks like you integrated into leaf culture.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Nice pasta faggot.

This is Bait, Kill your self OP

Seriously Leaf Hans?

Thanks Chilean!

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***
For each african immigrant that europe takes in, there are a 1000 more people living with worse conditions in Africa. In fact, if you split the money that would go to "help" a refugee, education, healthcare, housing, and instead provided it to combat world hunger, you would have a far more reaching impact (in number of people saved). You don't let people "die" because you refuse them in. That's ridiculous. In fact, people attempting the journey to europe are already people with some resources.

>We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society.
You do not have the capabilities to take them in, and neither do we. By taking them in, you just encourage more and more immigration, at some point the system will break - and it wont be pretty.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>And what about the terrorists?
The terrorist issue is just the icing on the cake. The fact is, even though most of them would not commit acts of terrorism themselves, quite a few more are supportive of terrorism. And quite a few are supportive of policies that are against european values,

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

All in all, receiving the economical migrants with open arms is just bad policy. There is not one single positive aspect of it. The benefit is a self-masturbatory feeling of "doing the right thing". Unfortunately reality tell a different story.

a fucking cucked German leaf

Angela Merkel said "Wir schaffen das!" ( We can do this ) because she knew that the germans are supreme over all the other european shitholes.

Just look at those lazy ass south europeans who cant manage to get their country and people work properly. The UK sinks down in unlimited profanity and the east is cooking up autocratic nationalism while their economy is going to hell.

Pff, even with the minimum wage I have enough money for a good flat and everything I need to live and still enough for my hobbies and free time.

Even our "cheap food" which you can buy in every discounter is by far at a higher quality then in the rest of the western world.

So - I continue to live my life, a good live. :)

The dark skinned seed is strong, the fertile white wombs are never safe around them.
Nature can not be defeated, white wombs longing for strong men.

How can the white man even compete?

Face it, you're done, it's just a matter of time.
Everyday white wombs are fertilized by superior seed.

Your women sense this, the turning of the tide.
You have embraced femininity and been completely emasculated, while Africans and Arabs embrace masculinity.
Then your governments flood your countries with these MEN, as your women go out and cheer for MORE.

Your women are ours now.
You're emasculated and weak.
You are being conquered by us.
Your women sense it, as do you.

What is up with that guy in the middle?

ayyyylmao.

I bet 100€ for the fact that you are a non swedish fedora wearing 200kg fatass who lives in his dead moms basement.

Rural white trash spotted.
Berlin = Real Germany

>So - I continue to live my life, a good live. :)
imbecile

tl;dr

sage

thanks for the bump