Why are there so many paid pro-Trump shills on Sup Forums?

They're all from Russia or something right?
The silent anti-Trump majority on Sup Forums seriously needs to rise up and put a stop to this

lol. You're a girl. Not that there's nothing wrong with it, but I can tell.

SAGE FOREVER, SHILL

>They're all from Russia

Yep. Why do you think the CIA gives a shit about Sup Forums? We're just part of Putin's geo-political strategy to destabilize the West. It kinda blows.

Yep. The entire half of the American population are from Russia.

Spotted burger who doesn't know how to sage.

Better question, how can I get paid since I've been doing it for free all this time.

probably because of sage

GO AWAY Hillary!!!

Sage

Actually your mom pays me for every post with peepee touches ;^). user as your new dad you should get off the computer

So....
1: half of the American population isnt here on Sup Forums.
2:The entirety of America's population didnt vote in the election, meaning that the votes for Trump are not "half" of America.
3. Of the eligable voter population not everyone went and voted, meaning again Trump votes are an even smaller portion of the population.
4. Stop overinflating the prominence of conservative political views in an elwction where the conservative candidate didnt even recieve a majority of the individual votes.

bump

only 1/5 of population voted drumpf you idiot

you are fake news

Because it's government money now!

I see you got to work late today. Maybe we will have to discuss that 25 cent raise we talked about.

Shill and Sage.
>They're all from Russia or something right?
Again with the Russian narrative? Is there anything other than that?
>The silent anti-Trump majority on Sup Forums seriously needs to rise up and put a stop to this
Please shill harder OP.

>is there anything other than that

it's the simple truth

No, but the half of america is dumb enough to be manipulated by them

If you didn't vote you don't matter

>The silent anti-Trump majority on Sup Forums

What fucking drugs are you on pajeet.

> The silent anti-Trump majority on Sup Forums
Are you kidding? Every time Drumpf fucks up this board becomes flooded with anti trump posts.