Black cities are sh

Why are black cities so aesthetic?

Those buildings weren't built by black people.

>European architecture
>European design
>European planning
>European technology

Here's your (You), nigger

Obvious troll post is obvious.

It's a literal black city ¬¬.

It's Detroit. Don't worry britbong, I didn't recognize it either and had to image search it.

White flight.

These cities were built by whites. During The Great Chimp Out, whites fled to the burbs. Whites have slowly started to return (The Master Plan) but usually flee again when their children become school age. Even libtards don't want their kids going to school with the Planet of the Chimps.

Why are you so jealous of black people.

I live near Detroit. Tell me it's aesthetic when you get caught down there at night and Tyrone comes to greet you.

Here's the nubian kang who designed that skyline

Because whites built them

No they didn't

>source: i love big black cocks

>Amount of subsaharan admixture in Europe
>African Americans
>In Europe

Has there ever been a skyline built by majority black architects?

I am almost positive African cities use European architects for anything big or important

Lol I looked up black architects and the first guy who came up was J. Max Bond, Jr. who designed this wonderful diverse enriching masterpiece.

Nobody is safe from falling into the modernist/brutalist trap user. Try to understand.

You are right it was built by KANGZ

Looks like a modern art museum.

>It's shiny and bright

Literal iphone consumer logic. Nuke yourself and your gay slide thread faggot.

They're not where black people live, they're where white people work.

The GM Renaissance Center is the central part of that picture. The complex looks nice on the outside, but it's basically an aesthetic bunker. John Portman's buildings are typically designed with an inward focus and have little interaction with the street level. Renaissance Center was built as a reaction against Detroit being so thoroughly blacked. It's a city within a city that has skyways connecting the buildings, so the people inside don't even have to deal with the public sphere. It exists as a self contained unit that's safe for suburban workers and business travelers to use without having to have any interaction with Detroit.

American blacks destroyed urban life in the United States. The cities are too valuable to abandon, but the feral negroes are too dangerous to be around. Insular modern architecture is how architects and companies figured out how to keep the ghouls at bay.