BTFO: Judge Extends Restraining Order Against New Trump Travel Ban Indefinitely

This is getting embarrassing. Why doesn't he just grow a spine and pull an Andrew Jackson by telling the judges to fuck off.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/obama-appointed-federal-judge-indefinitely-extends-restraining-order-trump-travel-ban/

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/3393/Hawaii-Legislatorsrsquo-favorite-child-molester-claims-he-is-the-victim.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Step 1) Gorsuch admitted to the Supreme Court
Step 2) Appeal
Step 3) Progressives blown the fuck out by judges with an understanding of the constitution.

Why the fuck does some chink judge have more power than president trump?

Lynching judges is going to become a traditional American sport for the 2020s.

He doesn't and Trump should ignore his illegal and constitutional ruling
Articles of impeachment should be drawn against these judges for judicial overreach and being partisan hacks while on the bench

Obama and dems probably already promised him a supreme Court seat for doing this.

I don't know, but I know one thing.Liberals are fucking hypocrites big league.

democracy was a mistake

Lmaoing at americucks right now
>their president can't just kill opposition
Nice first world superpower faggots

>Judge Derrick Watson produced a 43 page ruling just 2 hours after the case was heard in his court.
I originally missed this part. Trump is a complete idiot for abiding by these rulings.

federal judges have way too much power

Fuck trump.

How exactly? The president at this point just seems like The Queen. What's the point of even having a president if he can't do anything? Minds well just not have one

whoah. those asians are really quick at writing. this is the kind of efficiency we need in government.

Trump is building evidence to put an additional check on the supreme Court. Likely related to following construction related rulings

This

Also, Trump is redpilling Americans on judicial elections. Think nationally, start locally. Watch what happens with judicial elections in the future.

The President is there to sign laws passed by Congress. That the GOP is sitting idly by not doing their jobs of proposing and passing legislation for Trump to sign is mystifying.

>Articles of impeachment should be drawn against these judges for judicial overreach and being partisan hacks while on the bench

Only the House and Senate can impeach a judge, and despite it being mostly Republican, they will not do that for Trump.

Trump is STILL the enemy of the establishment.

>swarthy retarded island dweller that isn't even connected to the mainland has more power than a president

Just sink the worthless island known as hawaii, its literally been nothing but a thorn in the side of everyone.

Why is he still listening to these judgements?

Foreign policy is the executive realm, these judges are ruling on matters outside their jurisdiction.

In the UK, this would be grounds for a judge to be disbarred.

Did he get the opinion from obama administration lawyers or did he have it written before hearing the case either way it shows he prejudged the outcome of the case.

He just needs Gorsuch to be confirmed.

Within a year of confirmation most of these legal problems will go away as SCOTUS bitch slaps the lower courts.

Initiating a Jacksonesque constitutional crisis should only be the last resort.

do we believe that this judge wrote 43 pages worth of extensive shit in just 2 hours?

>have an 35 word essay due by tomorrow
>sweating fucking bullets
>this fucking judge can do 43 PAGES in two hours
what the fuck

t. burger using a proxy

>35 word essay

what are you, 15?

MODS MODS MODS

a meme that tickled me from Sup Forums

no clue if it was originally a realpost

Fair enough.

But that faggot Roberts worries me. This is a man who went against all of his so-called "conservative principles" to uphold Obamacare because liberals might be mean to him.

All this does is prove further what controlled opposition Republicans really are. Any really political party would go after these hacks.

Faggot should recuse himself clearly can't give a fair ruling

Does it bother you because all the worst Republicans, like McCain, Graham, Glenn Beck, Kristol and whatever other trash there is loves Gorsuch and think he's an amazing choice? Do you find yourself asking why would white genocide loving, open bordering wishing faggots like him?

Can the Patriot Act not supersede this?

The entire court system is going to be purged once Gorsuch is confirmed.

Every single neocon cuckservative in congress needs to be publicly executed. How are they just sitting there letting this gook faggot walk all over Trump? How is this not judicial overreach? How is this not aiding our enemies?

>35 words
>essay
jesus, you must be in the fucking slow class.

Because if he did that people would call him a dictator he has all the pieces he's just waiting to finish the game

lmao that skinny little oriental gook probably has a 3" penis lol hahaha

Dumb faggot go back to lebbit

we should impeach all activist judges.
on the other hand, there's always rope, it worked for niggers

Breaking News

Spread this around Tax dollars being used to attack Trump!

Treason using my Taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

That would be because they all have the same agenda. People keep forgetting that Trump beaten both democrats AND republicans. You think they want him in?

All the schizophrenics on this board give Trump way too much credit. He's not smart enough to implement a strategy for reform like that. Look at how he bungled the health care bill? Mr. "Who knew health care could be so complicated", yeah there is no genius hidden in that orange meat bag.

This is a Hawaii Judge.

They convicted my 68 year old disabled mom of "harassment" saying she balanced on a brick and jumped 20 feet in the air to break a branch on the top of a tree in a neighbor's yard as a part of a campaign of domestic terrorism.

They tried to murder me for taking video of the police and their snitches threatening to murder me and laughing.

If he is of any position in Hawaii, he was probably "vetted" by Larry Mehau. Larry Mehau and his labor union crew are the Masonic/Mormon protected organized crime heads of the islands. They have police and military intel protection. They run most state functions.

Brian Schatz, our "congressman" even he had to go to Mehau's ranch with the labor unions and get vetted.

Here is a pic of some of the huge Meth baggies I find the local users dropping, (I worked in clubs for years, I know what a pleb size meth bag looks like, the size of a fingernail, these are huge and mixed in with heroin bags.) the dealers are police protected and are used by the local corruption to commit crimes against political and other targets.

Like people who try to expose the local meth and child trafficking networks.

Hold on, my pc is fucking up like every time I post in pizza threads.

Here is one of the huge meth bags they leave on my elderly mom's stairs.

The violent local dealer has been openly operating for over a decade but he snitches and helps the cops frame and commit violence against targeted people so nothing happens to him.

This is normal for Hawaii.

Hawaii Free Press has articles about shit that happens here. I do not know how they get away with it. My meth dealer neighbors who sometimes claim to be law enforcement have yelled out what I was typing on my smartphone and yelled out my passwords for like Amazon and my bank webpage. Constant death threats.

To be clear, I am escaped Pizza, and even though it was 20 years ago, they never stop trying to slander and murder you.

It got even worse when I was caught in private conversation saying to my mom the U.S. Constitution was the enshrinement of human rights. They said I was a terrorist and called me George Washington as they made death threats. The cops used this and my legal gun ownership and said it was justification of everything they ever did to me since I was a kid. They tried to murder me for taking video and protecting myself from their thugs.

There is a pedophile network in Wakiki openly protected by the state - hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/3393/Hawaii-Legislatorsrsquo-favorite-child-molester-claims-he-is-the-victim.aspx

They suck up to the pedo and fag networks for political influence in D.C.

Here is a pic of what I have to go through, these thugs wander the area with machetes and masks and if you protect yourself you get called a terrorist. I was railroaded through local courts for stopping these police protected thugs when they tried to force my door open.

>>this fucking judge can do 43 PAGES in two hours
He can't, he had it prepared for him. The court session was a simple formality for him to present his pre-determined judgement.

Just put all the refugees in his home town.

Reminder that when the bullets start flying to have really good and deserving recipients of your Constitutional rights picked out in advance.

Part of America's success is specifically attributed to the recognition that government should not have complete control. Thus, our founders prepared a document outlining separation of powers and checks and balances. The LEFT incessantly attempt to give government complete control because they're evil.

treason, have him arrested at once

Yeah you too faggot

this
even the republicans are globalists puppets

yes.. yes it does

>Gorsush
>understanding the constitution.

lel, read some of his cases, he's fucking dope. i guess that is perfect for a Trump pick though, need them nice and stupid.

Remember a few weeks ago when the hysterical leftist press kept crying about a looming constitutional crisis?

This is it. The judge literally, obviously does not have the power to do this.

Jesus christ.

This. But I worry about Gorsuch because he said something about rights of illegal aliens. Wtf our Constitution doesn't apply to them

My friend, your life is practically forfeit.
If what you say is true i would do one of the following

1-save up money take my family uproot them and myself and fly to some flyover state like idaho or someshit and start a new life. Should be cheap. And worth it if you face such dangers and harrasment.

2-murder,suicide. If you know who the main villain is go down fighting. Gather some evidence mail it to some newstation write up a manifesto of why you are going to do what you are going to do. Then takd your legally owned fire arm, stalk this labor union villain and shoot him twice in the head and then pop yourself in the heart.

Yeah your story is gonna get spinzoned into you being a villain, and yeah your family will suffer the consequences but look at the big picture you problaly saved some lives and improved hawaii a little bit

At the end of the day someone will problaly replace the villain, or there will be a power struggle. Who knows! But at least you get personal revenge and personal justice.

I recommend fleeing though.