The chincs are invading

Has anyone noticed that Australia is being bought by the Japanese and Chinese. We dont have rights to our own materials or any of the money from exports and shit.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>Has anyone noticed that Australia is being bought by the Japanese and Chinese.
Did it really take you 6 years to notice this? Because aussies have been posting about this on Sup Forums for half a decade now, especially with regards to your fucked real estate market
>tl;dr: yes

Serves you right for all the firebombing of innocents.

Our whole country is fucked beyond belief. Idiots on here say "I am going to stay and make the country great". Lol bullshit. That is like saying you are going to unsink the titanic.

nah mate, when'd that happen?

Why do you think your country's shit is irreversible, though? You guys aren't as bad off as, say, Venezuela or Ukraine.

You're the ones who sold it to them.

>We dont have rights to our own materials or any of the money from exports and shit.

We truly are related.

that is easily the logic that niggers use to colonize modern countries you emu cuck

what a waste of digits

If you have a spare 10 years of depression that you are willing to endure then you can stay and make it better. Maybe for young people still at school they can live through it, but for people out in the workforce wanting to do things like.. afford rent or to buy a house or work in a decent job.. its over.

Because he's a coward and cowards should be shot.

They have the right mindset.

All your countries are built on immigration and all your major companies are founded by immigrants dumb canadian and americans... There is no point staying around in a country full of retards destroying everything.

>plz kill me

You don't need to insist we understood the first time.

Please give me 10 years of economic depression. I really want to starve because Sup Forums believes in "staying and fighting" against your own citizens who love rent seeking to immigrants.

I prefer asians over shitskins and niggers.

It should be illegal to own land without at least having permanent residency. It's practically illegal to do fucking anything else without it.

Can anyone tell me WHY our government is selling us out hand over fist to the Chinese? Is it just an extremely shortsighted way of keeping their revenues high?

>Can anyone tell me WHY our government is selling us out hand over fist to the Chinese? Is it just an extremely shortsighted way of keeping their revenues high?
ye
same thing's been going on in Chinada for just as long

only with violence can you seize land my man

>I will now justify my high time preference parasitic behavior by imagining a scenario that will never happen

There's a reason Muslim kill those who leave and you're it.

gook usurper detected

Yessr, me ah... no rikey!

No one force us to sell, we can only blame ourselves for greedy. Blame chinks will only cover-up the real problem - the greedy and short sight inside us.

Yes, the real estate market is the worst problem re foreign investment, not farmland or minerals. Sydney house prices rose 17% last year alone, and they've been climbing at high rates for 25 years. It's a common story that people advertise their house on eBay and a Chinese millionaire has bought it within 24 hours.

Surprisingly you're right, it is illegal to own land without permanent residency, unless you're a New Zealander. The loop hole here is the greedy cucked traitor LNP allow foreigners to buy "New Property", which including off-the-plan apartment AND houses.

Without permanent residency foreigners can't buy existing properties, it's documented in FIRB's policy.

For farms, Chinks don't own it, they buy the rights to operate the business, but I maybe wrong on this one because it's usually done via corp's money, and the US is doing a lot on this too.

SINK THE CHINKS, GO HOME GI, HO CHI MINH DID NOTHING WRONG

>off-the-plan apartment AND houses.
What exactly is meant by off-the-plan? Things like units/subdivisions on existing properties?