Brit/pol/ - common sense knife control edition

>Government sets out plans for Great Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39439554

>Yesterday's QT
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08l3rwk/question-time-30032017

>Research Shows Sturgeon Is ‘out of Touch’ with Ordinary Scots on Brexit and Immigration
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/30/research-shows-sturgeon-touch-ordinary-scots-brexit-immigration/

>(((EU))) nationals already being denied mortgages 'due to Brexit'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-nationals-denied-mortgages-patricia-connell-article-50-a7657941.html

>Ken Livingstone repeats claim about Nazi-Zionist collaboration
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/30/ken-livingstone-repeats-claim-nazi-zionist-collaboration

>Return of the booze cruise: ferry chiefs plan to slash wine and beer prices after Britain leaves the (((EU)))
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/30/return-booze-cruise-ferry-chiefs-plan-slash-wine-beer-prices/

>(((Campaigners))) Demand UK Allows Unaccompanied Minors to Import Families
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/30/campaigners-demand-migrants-families/

>Tory MP calls James O'Brien a 'public school posh boy fuckwit'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/james-o-brien-nadine-dorries-tory-mp-posh-boy-daughter-goes-to-same-public-school-lbc-presenter-a7658236.html

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/62ftjc/worst_national_subreddit/
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/847806133469405185
youtube.com/watch?v=wXzj2S16Rls
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anime

Right-wing media bias up to its old tricks!

Lib Dem disappears once people realise Brexit is completely unavoidable now

How can you do badly as London Mayor? What does the Mayor even do other than soak up media attention?

Deport all fat middle aged 10% efficiency women from all places of work in the U.K immediately.

sadiq literally has no impact on the average londoners life apart from he restructerd how bus fares were calculated. Our borough councils are in charge of anything semi important.

>once people realise Brexit is completely unavoidable now

Sadly a lot of people are nowhere near that conclusion.

I believe it, now tap this vein.

did they just survey south and east london?

>campbellgetsholdofthesocialmedialogin.jpg

Starting to get scared about Brexit lads

I can't bear this moaning any longer

>I just want my voice to be heard

Yeah I heard it the first time and decided you're a cunt and should fucking do one fuck off

from last thread

Standards are higher for white men.

Do you know how I know?

Because during a performance evaluation, I said essentially what you said and my supervisor said." Standards are higher for white males."

>tfw you realise just how many things need to be sorted out
>only have two years to do it all in

mudshit/gook tier. corporal punishment should never ever be legal again

You know when you're walking down the street and you approach someone coming the other way, and you both go the same way to avoid each other, then both back the other way... and you start doing that funny awkward dance?

I just had that happen to me.
With a pigeon.

*strokes your abs*

>Brexit buzz-words

"Zero sum game"

Does this get on anyone else's tits?

Literally nothing, mayors are a complete meme designed to appease 'local government for local people' types

lol you guys are banning butter knives and I bought an actual Mac-10 at this year's gun show. sucks to suck.

>mfw people realize all that happened is a million new civil servants got hired to spend the next 50 years reading EU legislation that we will still adhere to as no one is going to leave the EEC

Come back when you're civilised

>realize
FOY

It's mostly based on British law anyway, they should have to change their law.

>tfw they'll still be speaking English in their Parliament as the main language

REALLY makes you think!

BROKEN BREXIT BRITAIN

This tbqh, the worst part is they're clogging up local councils all over the country so taxpayer money is spent enabling their behaviour and then more is spent on loss of efficiency as a result of their behaviour
Despicable people

R MAIL!!!!

Ok lads settle this argument for me.

Is the anything the EU does, or has done, that can't be done by using other methods?

Security, trade, diplomacy, economics, immigration, visas etc etc

What can be done by the EU and only the EU alone?

>I bought an actual Mac-10 at this year's gun show

Why are you buying Apple computers at gun shows lmao

EU Military

Turks

Post Communism

Burgers eternally BTFO

Explain?

In other news, /r/UK has been voted the worst subreddit by /r/Europe - because it's too anti-Brexit, at that.

The EU has a monopoly on all those things.

Ha, that's brilliant.

kek

kek source?

NATO?

turkey has been in and out of alliances for years.

Post communism, I'm not sure what you mean

np.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/62ftjc/worst_national_subreddit/

CANNOT MAKE IT UP

Ultimately no, but it'd be very difficult to impose common standards or a common external tariff without some kind of supranational body
Not in favour of either of those things but they are relevant examples

Otherwise most of what the EU does either could easily be emulated with bilateral treaties or is simply wealth redistribution on a larger scale

who is that nice girl

How will you get turks and post commie shitholes without the EU.

Tell me that.

WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT BOYS!

roxanne pallett

screeching

>Being nationalist is globalist

wtf I'm a globalist instead now?

Not an argument

I would like ask him if he thinks an Ethiopian showing national pride is code for black pride, he'd probably have some cucky excuse pre-made for me no doubt

I don't understand how transgendered people pass the mental checks, clearly they're not strict enough.

Soldiers are usually camouflaged aren't they?

Surely being visible is just a sure fire way of getting topped.

BIN

THAT

RUBBISH

KNIFE

FOY

You should've been beaten as a child, might've made you be less of a faggot.

Is that picture real?

What a fucking disgusting post
>if I dress up my complete misinterpretation of other people's actions and beliefs as nuanced intellectual analysis maybe it'll lend my complete philosophical bankruptcy credence

Why? The chances are you won't even notice the difference. Worst case scenario for most people would be. Unemployment up a bit, stuff a bit more expensive. I doubt even the worst case would have the impact of the currency crash of 07.

>can't get in if you have bad acne
>can get in if you suffer from gender dysphoria and ram your body daily with hormones

WEW RELY MEKS U FINK

Reddit is full of them

Reminds me of that image of ad hominem arguments saying that they don't believe in anything because they are intellectually superior which is obviously stupid.

It's not entirely incorrect. There are people who have encouraged this for their own ends which are at best only contiguous with our own or with the idiot masses. It's wrong however to assume that we've all been duped and are unaware of that or to assume that the same isn't also true of the opposing side.

It's just an inevitable truth of modern capitalism that politics is used in such a way; that doesn't make all other positions or arguments redundant - to think so is buying in to the neoliberal nonsense that causes it in the first place.

Didn't have enough room left in the tweet but the full results are

S.Khan:
Well: 58%
Badly: 23%
نہیں بہت اچھا لیکن وہ ہم میں سے ایک ہے: 19%

kek

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/847806133469405185

This might be a sideshow worth keeping an eye on.

Persecution of his children?

youtube.com/watch?v=wXzj2S16Rls

anime desu

Just got a new quid lads, I prefer the old ones.

>نہیں بہت اچھا لیکن وہ ہم میں سے ایک ہے
KEK, nice digits too young man.

>page doesn't exist
fuck sake

Oh he deleted it already? He said he was going to take the Cambridge Police to court next week. Not sure why.

Just look at Asia and traditional rural Germany. Works well there. Was caned and paddled, I can say that it shapes your character and mind. The cane is one of the pillars of the West

It seems he did delete it, or it was deleted for him. What did it say?

I will never understand why people visit reddit, it seems a bizarre format for discussion
>topics sorted not by validity, legibility or even by level of engagement but instead by which can appeal most to the popular consensus dogpile
I mean Sup Forums is skewed to favour bait and outrage but reddit seems deliberately engineered to encourage groupthink

He was thanking everyone for buying the republished version of his book and saying the proceeds would fund his court case against the Cambridge Police, but that was all he said about it.

For the persecution of his kids

Don't know if anyone has the screenshot of it but there was a pro remain guy on r/unitedkingdom who said that we should just try and make the best of brexit and he ended up getting downvoted over 1000 times and told to fuck off.

Feel right bad for that bloke, he's a good lad as well. He's that good of a lad he's not even racist man, just doesn't like Islam. And he even worked with the Quilliam Foundation to help change Islam from the inside, as opposed to directly attacking it, and still he is persecuted. At least his kids will grow up as tough cunts.

>mudshit tier
Called it

Lol, it would be funny to make a collection of totally benign centrist comments being down voted on that sub Reddit.

>it will probably be fine

-200 upbotes

There's this thing on the internet, its's magic basically. Only a wizard to make it, but what it does is translate languages to another one. I can't remember what it's called though, hmmmm.

I find the Quilliam Foundation incredibly suspect myself.

>he's not even racist
He really isn't. He's more or less a fucking liberal. The way he has been treated is fucking outrageous.

corporal punishment is not a mudshit thing. it's almost always been legal and is still practiced today. you do stupid shit, you get the cane

Tommy seems like a good guy but he doesn't do himself any favours with the exaggerated 'working class LAD' shtick. I think he's trying to come across like he speaks for the working man but instead it just makes him seem a bit thick and angry

Aaaaaaand exactly 60 minutes until I can go home

האם יהודים אינם אמורים להיות אינטליגנטיים?

>make a long post about something in another thread
>no replies
Is there a worse feeling?

Yeah, remembering the time you made a fool of yourself in Year 3

Punch in the balls?

I am going on a stag do tomorrow in Leeds. I am from Surrey, but I'm studying up here. Everyone that is going is called Terry or Gazza and they're meeting at a Sam Smiths pub at lunchtime.

What am I in for?