Redpill me

A completely inyourface antifa just broke up with me/cut ties because he thought I was alt-right. Even though I'm not, I don't really KNOW WTF I AM. I JUST LIKE STUFF AND THINGS.

So now willing to go full swing right. I don't know. What can I post on my TL to really piss somebody like this off?

>broke up with me
why even date antifa in the first place dumb roastie

dangerous I guess. Idk

tits or gtfo roastie

>antifa
>dangerous
oh you brits. I forgot you people consider butter knives weapons now.

Welcome to the alt right comrade

tits or gtfo

the only danger antifa poses is the fact that they get too much AIDS from sucking dick

Alt right doesn't exist, it's just a meme.

If you're only interested in pissing people off, just share memes that will piss them off.

Deciding to transform your political stance as some sort of revenge to a breakup is not clever.

It does, the alt right is an idea, created by the wapo and nyt. You can't destroy an idea, we are the alt right and always will be unless we make up a new name

>not clever.
topkek, yeah she wasn't very clever in the first place

Well yeah, but there is no "alt-right," what the media labels "alt-right" is a very diverse set of ideas that many people subscribe to. There is no organization to be attributed to the alt right.

he's American
I have no idea what a roastie is?
Assuming this isn't a joke, thanks!
Stop masturbating
he was a bit of a whore, bit gross
k
I'm not going to lie, I really don't have one. I mean I believe in things which pissed him off, but other than that, no clue

He wants the redpill he said.

The more you use the site the more redpilled u get

Actually, the first step is denying the holocaust

>antifa is dangerous
that's like watching Thomas the Tank engine because it's 'hard core.'
Try lurking instead of asking to be spoon fed, you fucking failure

Lurk moar or fuck off. Sage goes in all fields.

you're not the brightest, are you?

Well, then... I think most here would be lying if they said there wasn't one "breaking point" of encountering blind ideology that didn't send them looking for sanity.

I'd say, start with Drudge. And just go from there. Lots of links to alternative media that isn't wack job. Keep your eye on the mainstream, too. Then form your own opinions. You'll blow one way or the other. It isn't about "picking a side."

"Identity" is the problem. Alt right was a label created and imposed upon a broad range of free thinkers who disagree with mainstream ideology.

>Actually, the first step is questioning the holocaust

Where are the tits? I'm guessing you're a fat cocksucking faggot larper

The 'alt-right' is a blanket term that allows the media to make blanket statements about us without appearing as the irrational mother fuckers that they are. There is no real definition for it, because it is as such: a blanket term.

>k

K is for kill yourself, you stupid fucking roasty. Go back to fucking Facebook with your low IQ conversation skills if you're here to talk like a little shit eating child

sage this tranny, if you want answers you need to lurk more or make a more specific thread

didnt mean to reply

actually forget about what i said, i forgot all the shills are spamming the board lately.

step 1) holocaust is a lie
step 2) c'mon hitler wasn't THAT bad
step 3) why can't white people say nigger without being judged
step 4) slavery didn't happen. the niggers got paid

This thread is shit. But if you post reactions it could at least be redeemable.

Link to this video and wait for the salt...

youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI

how do you retards get baited so easy?

Now I realize why the majority of you have no girlfriends.

What the fuck was this all about? This was the biggest outburst of autism and severe retardation I've seen in my entire life.
I made a half arsed post because I couldn't be bothered explaining myself in depth or with the words you want to hear, and I'm the retard?

Anyway, thanks to etc who gave actual input, rather than rubbed his epenis all over his keyboard. Appreciated.

Look at this cuck. Look at this Britcuck and laugh.

Here's a redpill. Grow a pair.

How long ago did you switch from Reddit? Leave right now roastie

Imagine that, someone implying they're female attacking the sexuality of others when they don't get the answers they want or things don't go their way.

>choosing a political ideology just because "ha that'll piss the leftists off!"

Sup Forums incarnate

>politics today

>i have a political opinions because emotions!
>those damn leftists and their emotions!
>im so mad, im going full right!

>just broke up with me
Does that mean... you're available?

If you literally can't bother lurking you have no place here.
Fucking mods would've public banned you 5 years ago but they let idiots like you persist because they make money and spite us at the same time.

Fuck off and never come back.

Tranny confirmed

>antifa
>dangerous

you made a half arsed post because you're a half arsed human being

>I don't really KNOW WTF I AM. I JUST LIKE STUFF AND THINGS.
it made me a bit sad to read this.

you're alright user, you'll get through.

meh the alt-right is about race ("blacks = bad!")
immigration ("need white homeland!")

Jew stuff is optional and comes later.

Redpill takes time to digest. Just post Nazi lolis while you educate yourself.

Then after awhile you wont be able to stand the degeneracy on facebook and delet it. then you wonr be able to stand people in general and youll be stuck here with the rest of us, forever.

>the alt-right is about race ("blacks = bad!")

And this is why it will fail

Have some redpills son

Some more

good goy

Keep em coming.

>he thought I was alt-right

Does he believe in Santa too?

ANTIFA JUST GOT BTFO

You come here, saying
>HEY GUYS I'M NEW PLEASE SPOONFEED ME I'M CURIOUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING
> I'M A GIRL BTW
You are being obnoxious, so people are rude with you.
In fact people are rude all the time here, because nobody gives a shit about you. The only thing that matters here is what you say, not what individual you are. I invite you to embrace anonymity and to grow some skin.
tl;dr : lurk more

Here's the last redpill I'm gonna give you.
Do you know why people seek information and are naturally curious? It allows you to navigate through the world, provide for your needs, create things, have power and avoid getting backstabbed. For this, you must see the world with a critical eye.

To start with, try doubting everything you see or hears. This is very important, because you don't know something unless you have a reason to believe it's true or you have proof that it's true. This doesn't mean that you should believe everything is true, but instead just accept that you don't know what you don't know.

Realise the implications and logical steps in a position. For example, the belief that all morals and ethics are relative. This can be used as a justification for multiculturalism or mass immigration because their values, morals etc. are just as meaningful as ours.

Another example is the belief that we have free will and that circumstances don't make who you are. You can use this belief to justify not giving welfare to people and defunding social programs because they chose that.

Notice that these "higher beliefs" (morality, religion, values) often idealy determine "lower beliefs" (gun rights, lgbt rights, capitalism etc). First you must observe what "higher beliefs" are better and notice which ones work and don't work.

TL;DR just try seeing the world for what it is and redpill yourself

Just to add: what works is often more important than what is right, sadly. If you defund/abolish welfare nigs and white trash would probably just chimp out and start looting stores. Also, don't forget your humanity along away, so remember to be respectful, honest, true, honorable and moral.

Some spelling errors:
hear*
This doesn't mean that you should believe everything is false*

Oh yeah, listen to this guy. Please

Nice posts Spainon