>Acts like a nigger

>Gets mad when treated like a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
youtu.be/_4WoAnty748
youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4
youtube.com/watch?v=_-lXB39Fw48
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
articles.courant.com/2014-02-10/community/hc-bristol-stabbing-arraignment-0211-20140210_1_fatal-fight-side-door-client
youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacks commit more crimes because of their socioeconomic sit-

.05 sheckles have been added to your shareblue account

>there's such a thing as "acting like a nigger"
Fucking racist detected

Dave Chappell is a funny smart nigger, I'm cool with him

Hi CTR :^)

Fucking faggot detected

Just watched his new special. He unironically jokes about being able to send young white males to jail for hate crimes. But your flag suggests you're cool with that.

We have no place for tansphobic people in our society anyways.

Kys virgins

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

pic

This isn't even good trolling. Keep the thread alive tho buddy. I'll give you all the (you)'s you want.

youtu.be/_4WoAnty748

He talks shit about every race.
He's smart funny guy

Dey wuz just kidz doe!

He talks about blacks very tounge in cheek. But when he talks about whites he is very condescending and says all the typical black victimization shit that all the others do. I suggest watching his new specials. It's painfully obvious. This being said I've seen almost every episode of his show. I just don't find this shit funny anymore now that it's having real world consequences.

This made my day, thanks user.

>>there's such a thing as "acting like a nigger"

Of course there is.

Surely you realize that blacks are a completely different race/class/culture of people, yes?

The 3 sigma blacks carry the load for the other blacks.

Link:
>Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save the teens

youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4

Meh, his latest special was really blue pilled anc it felt like he was pandering to whites the first 30 minutes. He's well rehearsed and has killer timing though.

They only meant to borrow that car to visit their sick father in hospital

>OP acts like a faggot
>....

Tl,dr

Dey good girl just tryna get a new start they wuz on der way ta Church!

>They only meant to borrow that car

The poor car.

What did the car do to anyone? Nothing.

Yet it was forced to die along with the negresses.

Forced to endure their clawing at its upholstery as they panicked in the cold darkness, as the water rose higher.

Forced to hear their screams of terror and desperation and pleas for help from some white man.

Forced to feel the snouts of the hungry alligators bump against its metal as they sensed a potential meal of tenderized DINDU.

>No one ever thinks of the car.

Look mom i'm getting (you)s again!

why do they call it "acting like a nigger" i wonder?

it should be "Acting like a white trash monkey"

high IQ whites and hollywood actors get to be the face of white people, but anyone living in the heart of america knows what most of them are like

Just watched his latest stand-up.
OJ Simpson?
Getting called a nigger in the street?

its like the last decades didn't even happened to the dude

He talks shit about black people all the time

How come every black man that comes across wealth loses it all?

>Makes millions off of jungle boogie coon tunes

>Still wastes all of it on bling, booze, and weed.

You can dress em up but you can't take em out

>bluepilled

>telling gays to slow the fuck down with their public degeneracy and heavily implying trannies aren't right in the head.

If those are bluepills you must be on some next level shit

>Can't read more than two sentences

>French education

>He talks about blacks very tounge in cheek.
you must be white.
clean the shit out of your ears and try again.

it doesn't matter what you do. We all know crime statistics are not in your favor you stupid nigger.
>implying hollywood jews are white.

Forgot pic

>being anti feminist is red pilled
he was never red pilled.

And you must be a dumb nigger

Did chappele say that? because he's /our guy/, dont be trashing on dave if you're calling him a nigger.

Wasn't Fiddy fucking that annoying white unfunny comedian cunt?

"B-b-but white people do bad things too!"

Shouldn't you be bringing your wife's son to school?

He jokes about French women sucking black dick in ww2

he defended bill cosby which is pretty bold

That is essentially the tone that the Mothers took, more or less, in the press conference below.

The unironic comedic value is off the scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-lXB39Fw48

pic unrelated

>Former Civil Rights activist

Ok, if I say "acting like a black person", am I racist?
No. Hardly. I'm just not completely retarded and can see reality for what it is.

That said, I am a racist and I think races should not mix, and as far as niggers and Whites are concerned we can objectively see that niggers are inferior to us in numerous ways, which prevent them from integrating and living with Whites on an equal footing.

I think you need to take shareblue shilling 101 again. You obviously weren't paying attention in class.

they never stopped

Fucking normie go back to reddt. Blacks wouldn't get offended by calling them niggers if it didn't mean monkeypeople

That's not Dave man, Dave's not among us any more, this is just a copy. Look at his eye's, it's not him. And isn't it quite fitting that he does a couple of new specials just as Trump become's president? I know, tinfoil-wearing motherfucker, but that's not Dave.

>Sheboon Lagoon

"Father"
You almost had there you kangaroo fucker.

I know a black guy at work! He's like the coolest dude I know.

>He talks about blacks very tounge in cheek

No he doesn't. He will rip on anyone at any time without giving a fuck and nearly all WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT blacks don't like him.

>But when he talks about whites he is very condescending and says all the typical black victimization shit that all the others do.

>WHITES DINDU NUFFINS EVER

Every race has done some retarded, fucked up shit. Grow a thicker skin, you babby and try and be objective.

Even dogs know how to swim/tread water, instinctively.

>African Migrants Drown after Mistaking Tunisian Fishing Ship for Coast Guard and Sinking own Boats

Water is apparently the natural enemy of Blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Niggers are literally sub-human.
They have no ability to reason like the other races.
They have to be substantially mixed, and even then, the proclivity toward shortsightedness and impulsive violent behavior is very telling.

>babby

Graduate high school then come talk to me.

You can even see the gibs in their eyes.
They're practically saying "gibsmedat"
Thank god they're dead.

uhhh... but there already is a thing called being fucking white trash. It usually doesn't carry the same characteristics of flinging poo, destroying your own neightborhoods and such, but it's equally degenerate.

>dissing Dave "Every transgender gets thrown in the blender" Chapelle.
What?

>Acts like a child

>Gets mad when treated like a child

>Graduate high school then come talk to me.

>Being too young to remember the meme

Why aren't all newfags gassed?

I think Rock described it best saying there's black people and then there's niggers. There are also white niggers, asian niggers, indian niggers. Probably indian niggers are second worst behind black niggers though

Then explain this

"I was just pretending to be retarded!"

JUST

Are you quoting yourself, you underage newfaggot?

Nope. Just niggers. Shitty people come in all races yes that's true, but blacks overwhelmingly act like subhuman savages. Even smart intellectual ones will chimp the fuck out if angered.

the dude in pic related was in his late twenties when he stabbed a 19 year old I knew at a party. The motive was that he didn't like the look he gave him. articles.courant.com/2014-02-10/community/hc-bristol-stabbing-arraignment-0211-20140210_1_fatal-fight-side-door-client

>They have no ability to reason like the other races.

This is true.

They suck at critical thinking. They suck at abstract reasoning. They suck at postponement of gratification. They suck at morality.

They would be considered worthless if we didn't have to revere them by law.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg

>newfaggot

Wew, your cover's been blown!

And would ya just check those trips? Looks like Kek favors me over the shills.

>crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet

Poetry.

pure coincidence, h-heh

If you don't remember a time when "babby" was all over Sup Forums and SA, you need to kill yourself. Even if you're being ironic (you aren't since it's obvious that you googled babby when I called you out) pretending to be retarded is no excuse, you fucking cancerous faggot. People like you ruined Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to plebbit you kike shitcunt niggerlover

He's a comedian. He knows streetwise niggers are a joke and treats himself as a parody of such a nigger.

I have no clue who he is.

Seriously, living in europe is great, because you are not involved with nigger culture. (Unless you live in France or London)

>Drive car into crocodile infested waters after stealing a car and leading me on a high speed chase that puts myself and the entire community at jeopardy
>Expecting me to risk my life for 50k a year

>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius
You can't make this shit up

The pinnacle of black culture

Straight out of compton documented this pretty accurately

I believe they coined the phrase "looking ass nigger"

Kek