Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

I cant. Nogs commit more crimes so they're targeted more often. It's as simple as that.

Prove to me they statistically don't get arrested more because statistically they commit more crime.

Sage.

They are, they fucking deserve it tho

Prove to me they shouldn't be.

Prove they are.

this

If they're not, they should be. Police target the people who commit crime.

It's the toll to pay for being a fucking nigger

My brother is a police officer in my city and he told me once that he doesnt even have to target the niggers to arrest them because 90% of the time they end up shooting themselves in the foot because they're literally retarded and cant go a day without breaking the law
They do profile niggers like crazy but they bring it on themselves

Prove to me that men aren't specifically targeted by police because of their gender.

Blacks are targeted because most blacks are criminals

its because of them being more likely to commiting crime not because they are black, you nigger.

maybe is because of the fact that their ethnicity has a significantly higher crime percentage rate?

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL SLIDE THREADS

>sage

Why is a bull agitated by motion?

Why do humans masturbate?

Why do people say the sun sets and rises when it stays in one place?

Why is OP such a faggot?

^

Poor urban blacks are targeted by the police.
Blacks as a whole are targeted by Jews and The CIA/DEA/FBI

These two posts said what I was thinking.

you are stistically more likely do be shot by police if you are whit than if you are black. yes, this is after controlling for population

also, 13% of the population is responsible for 55% of violent crime. it's pattern recognition.

>but but socioeconomic status

look into adoption studies. even nogs who are adopted into affluent white families commit disproportionate amounts of crime

i know i'm replying to a shill thread but i am sageing. i hope you did, too

>they do it to themselves
I live in the deep south, and I'm constantly amazed at the bizarrely anti-social idiotic shit that black people do.
>I'm gonna walk around this store at negative speeds with my hood up, communicating nothing but conspicuous listlessness with my body language and then act surprised when people question what the fuck I'm doing

Prove to me they are. Easy mode would be finding a place where they are targeted but not committing crimes.

Good luck.

This is absolutely true. This nigger at my school a couple years back was adopted at birth, and he killed this other nigger in a drug deal

well, prove to me first of all that the should not be specifically targeted. Although black people are a relatively small minority in population, they are not a minority in crimes

Just wait until they apply neural networks and learning software to crime prediction. I cant wait for HAL to tell them to arrest the blacks.

SAGE
Its the same post from the pic - fucking retards

Sage - move on.

They commit shit tons of crime. Why shouldn't niggers be profiled?

>when you're trying to steal and someone accuses you of stealing

sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiitt

>1 post by this id
>burden of proof fallacy
Stop replying to b8

>negative speeds

>What is hyperbole, Alex

Prove to me that they don't deserve to be targeted.
Everything shows them to be violent, and prone to crime.