Funny but not Sup Forums

SPEAR

FUCKING SPEAR

not Sup Forums

But I laughed.

>niggers everywhere
>only 2 white girls are acting like niggers

nice enrichment

See, now if we were still a healthy society that cop would have pulled out his gun and made those monkey niggers good.

But since we aren't, we have White girls acting like niggers and niggers OOGA BOOGA-ING and ooking and eeking on the sidelines.

>if we were still a healthy society
kek
even during fascism two idiots beating each other were just a good show to watch

Fucking kek. 10/10 post

Based cop, bitches can fight but need to learn when it's time to stop like he did.

REEEEEEEEEEE THAT WASNT AN RKO

>White
They've been in the jungle too long. They speak, sound and actlike niggers. They are no longer white.

Not hard enough

Technically they got speared

What's his name?

that was unprofessional.

Women don't do damage to themselves when they fight. They lack the upper body strength.

The only moment when they could have been hurt was when he slammed them on the floor.

I actually broke up a girl fight in the street a few months ago. The reason I did so was that the losing girl was getting SEVERELY damaged.

They were abos probably anyway so why did you care?

lol, fucking niggers man, nothing different than monkeys

>cop spears girl
>rko to girls by john cena cop in title
>even if it was an rko, thats randy's move not cena

this is why i fucking hate normies

Wish someone had the time to put some nice JRPG style damage/crits/healthbar stuff

lel good idea, or the runescape ones with the blue zero's

kek'd

mods please don't ban the guy.

Do American schools have a designated cop?

>monkey niggers
theyre white

Wonderful. Made my morning OP.

They actually weren't I don't think, just street bitches. This one girl could actually throw proper solid jabs and hooks, though. By the time I got there she was kneeing the other girl hard in the face. She actually grinned at me after I pulled her off, she was really enjoying herself. People all up and down the street were just staring in disbelief or calling the cops.

Some schools in inner cities pay for police to be onsite. It is only required in areas with population think with dindus.

do dodo dooodooo

Thumbs down
For fuck sakes Canada Another P.C. Tim Hortons commercial embracing immigrants. This place is Cucked to the max.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

the ones in shit parts of the country do also metal detectors they also have those too
my schooled turned into such a place because there was rampant drug usage because it was out in the middle of nowhere type of school
granted most school security is just like walmart they cant touch the kids or do anything really other than say stop im reporting this and the like

Since when have white girls become sheboons?

>It is only required in areas with population think with dindus

The spics forced our schools to have on site police in the 70s.

ya finna seething pinhead

Since segregation ended. White girls try to impress the niggers to avoid bullying.

Single mothers and an intergrated school system.

Not. Even. Once.

sounds like she needed a good fucking

Just let them fight. They aren't doing any damage. Probably more damage tackling them to the floor.

Gas that whole school

FPWP

I'm sure someone out there (probably a feminist) is crying about this.

mine had two retired cops that just kinda hung out. no guns or real authority or anything, just there to help.

yes, as far as I know
My school had what they called a "student resource officer" but he was just a normal cop. This was in a town of about 8000 people, over 90% white

that's the exception.

bitches bitch-slapping themselves and puling hair is the rule.

Often

John Cena doesn't do the RKO, that's Randy "White Future Bright Future" Orton.

he caught the outside

But they were really wet after getting man handled like that.
Also
>Implying they're hwite.

My school was on the smaller sidebar maybe 6 black kids in it and we had a cop.

>13

>Thirteen

Nice comment CoolVids