youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE
youtube.com/watch?v=c7LjLz2CRSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it takes this many people to write a cartoon

>second rate cartoon takes this many people
>ren and stimpy was like two guys doing coke

I hate the future.

Rick and Morty in general is terrible.

I watched the Gazorpazorp episode and it made me cringe at how much of a pussy whipped loser Justin must be.

So what happens to an economy when you do this?

women are not funny

Humor is an evolved male capacity to signal intelligence and awareness of social cues to women. Men are designed to produce humor. Women are designed to receive it.

Venture bros is 2 guys.
Best cartoon.

futurama is way better anyway

Not really.

I cant believe anyone is still excited for this show. I got tired of it after season 2 when they doubled down on their trendy nihilism of "nothing matters and im smart and cool for knowing that". The show has a few good jokes, but theres so much shitty adlib filler and the animation is terrible. Everyone says the show is so original but its literally just a parody cartoon of every sci-fi cliche out there.
>they actually named a character Mr. poopybutthole
I hope they take another 5 years for this shit season.

dumb liberal nigger piece of shit cartoon, kys fag

You know what's up.

>shitty adlib

I've never watched it, but how do you adlib in a cartoon?

Do you think people would watch/love your cartoon?

Justin and Rick in general are retarded. I don't really get how they can advocate for equality but then have an episode about a planet where matriarchs rain supreme and men are just violent animals.

Also the plot is always
>Rick and Morty get in a fight
>They make up, and it happens again next episode
>Jerry and Beth repair their marriage for the 14th time in 2 fucking seasons
Anyone who says this show has good writing and progression is full of shit.

women are funny, get over it!

>rain s

good lord, mix up rein and reign but goddamn has american education really gone this far downhill?

Why are you saying this yet to don't know that that the first word of sentences are supposed to start with capital letters?

foreigner detected

>the first word of sentences are supposed

the first word of sentences IS supposed

lol. make me stop.

I mean its not technically ad-libbed, which makes it even shittier. They just fill up time with the characters saying random stupid shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVwv26Q1pVU

^^lol so random and funny

>women
>funny

That's the best joke i heard today

my god that sucked.

They actually did the echo?

>nerds nu males and fat feminist whores
>Sup Forums watches their show
>even though it's a cartoon

Lmao

Doesn't matter if it's a cartoon. New Samurai Jack season is good.

ITT: woke burgers who have transcended the boundaries of language

Yes it does, because if you, an adult male, watch cartoons, you're extremely pathetic. It's probably even weirder to watch that shit than it is to watch anime. Just strange, user. Stop watching it.

>makes an episode crying about how women are forced to wear burqas so men don't lose control
>shows that a matriarchal planet is superior to a patriarchal one where the women are advanced and the men are primitive
>"b-but we really care about gender equality guys!!!"

No black people?

Looks like this company needs some diversity

This!. Even when they use degenerates you know they are degenerates. Thats the gag.

>ren and stimpy

shit, loved that stuff, Roccos Modern Life, Animaniancs, Angry Beavers which kinda sounded like a metaphor, shit used to be weird and funny and different, now it's all gay shit

>everyone doesn't live up to my niche standards waaaah
No one cares. Take your soapbox somewhere else.

>(((cartoons)))
>Not having awesome 80's comics for when the grid goes down

>@janembecker
Who?

It's a parody of a sci-fi film dumbass. Can't remember the name but it's some 70's movie with exactly that plot.

>tfw fucking Malaysian prime minister busts your bubble and tells you your wife doesnt think youre funny its just nature to laugh

>hur dur what is satire
>the fiction i write reflects me personally
>my political ideals should be reflected in everything i do
NORMIE PLS GO AND STAY GO
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Aw, they are gonna fuck R/M up TO?! FUCK JEWS REEEEEEEEEEE DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIAE REEEEEEEE

>EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN!!

>(but men should work harder for it)

Nah fuck that shit.

It was, passable... while it lasted.

It wasn't even a parody considering it had the same retarded social commentary with a few funny XD jokes about how women are passive-aggressive. It was still shit.
What was it satirizing?

>literally no difference between a story told in live action and a story told via animation but I'm going to look down on people who enjoy animation because I'm a tiny dicked mulatto larping as aryan

>t. passive aggressive woman
Tits or gtfo

>there was a craving for gender balance
you mean these beta shut ins wanted a way to virtue signal while being around women at the same time

youtu.be/eOBoKxEcVAA

Just saying famalamingo, you're going to make panties dry left and right with that kind of stuff

Samurai Jack so far is solid. Really enjoying it. you probably watch walking dead and think you are mature for it

You haven't answered who it was satirizing.

Yes really... rick and morty is garbage

>what is satire?

They're obviously doing a pretty good fucking job, and they're not going to change the way they work because some reactionary on Sup Forums gets triggered by gender equality.

>early days of community

I'm a little suspicious because seasons 2-3 were great but something changed mid-stream and it started to obsess about shipping romance faggotry instead of stupid comedic hijinks. Didn't help they got rid of old guy I forget the name of and then donglover but the issue was rapidly taking place before donglover left.

Since he says "the early days", it means the later days were not such a parity. And the idea that more men meant more romantic shipping rom-com faggotry is ridiculous.

I don't watch Rick and morty but I'd bet money you'll get some of that shipping nonsense since that's what they do to any and every cartoon. Look at Avatar airbender and it was just among the retarded fans, then come brown cute girl korra and it takes center stage.

They have retarded shills now
Workplace equality and the most effective shills yet

How will pol survive against the literal retard who asks why? After everything you say

Venture bros is dangerously underated

You still haven't explained what the episode was making fun of.
You too.

the women from l to r:
>fat plain jane
>thin plain jane
>jew
>fat asian american
>fat sjw
these are exactly the people who i'd imagine were the women writers on this reddit cartoon.
the men are exactly what i expected too.

>i dont watch rick and morty
I put the show in the backburner so that the fantards could carve their niche to sit in. Idk about shipping but morty has and incredibly minor sub plot where he crushes on a popular girl. And the sister has a boyfriend who has a rape as backstory kind of deal.

There's 0 yaoi subtext for me to fudan over

But why tho?

Nah, it's just funny how much people emphasize gender equality but this happened right when they were having writing issues. That and there are no non-white people.

>muh reactionary
Nice buzzword.

there are two episodes based around them sitting down watching tv for the entire episode, except instead of normal tv its OOOH ALIEN TV so it has a bunch of weird shit

its an episode full of minute long shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE

fucking horrible

You can't love a cartoon.

Genuinely good taste brother.

lol Season 3 is gonna suck dick

whelp it was good while it lasted

F

You can generally say "comedian x isn't funny" or "show x is boring" and people will gladly sit in a circle and proceed to jerk each other off, but if you say that Rick and Morty is trash, that's way past the line, and generally suggests that

a) you didn't even see it and need a go-to edgy opinion

or b) you didn't understand/got offended by what it represents.

You're thinking about Zardoz. Great film, if you don't mind it's age. Sean Connery does a great job as the lead.

Remember: "The Gun is good. The Penis is bad!"

>muh buzzword
Nice buzzword.
This is really fucking boring.

It was a satire of feminism and parenting. More specifically, gender roles of men vs. women and what it's like to raise a kid as a single dad. I actually enjoyed that episode a lot.

Tell that to Sup Forums.

just like rick and morty

That shit was the most unapologetically reddit programming since the Big Bang Theory. Holy shit what an awful fucking show.

Rick and Morty is Futurama for people with brain damage.

It's fairly obvious they were satirizing patriarchies and burqas and other shit.

Yeah, but it also takes them 5 years to make a season

No one will beat based Mike Judge

>King of the Hill
>Beavis and Butthead

This shit blows

Probably not, but many people will go into wanting to hate it because girls helped to write it.

fun fact: he names the white male father figures in his work after his dog

No.

Zardoz is not a great film, what the fuck are you talking about.

This shit is typical 70s sci fi schlock, virtually no effort, the acting is terrible, and the plot is complete dog shit.

It's literally only somewhat cult popular because it features Sean Connery in a codpiece bikini.

>show about 2 male characters
>we need 50/50 writing!

i doubt sex and the city had 50/50 writing

>ywn sit in class again on a friday eager to get home to watch a new episode of ren and stimpy
Why even live.

Ren and Stimpy was a team of animators and artists that were good at their craft harkening back to golden age animation teams. Rick and Morty is literally writers that can barely draw their own crude characters shipping off all their sloppy doodles to Korea.

oh boy i can't wait for this show to get even shittier

cant wait for those hilarious anti-trump jokes

Dan Harmon is a huge liberal faggot. He has it on his personal twitter also even though he isn't twitter cause he wants to stick it to us evil Nazis.

His wife also cucked him.

IF'N YOU AINT THE GRANDDADY OF ALL LIARS!
Mmmhh the little creatures of nature

Every episode of it is literally the best possible combination of pixels and sound that could ever come into existence and anyone who disagrees with that is clinically retarded.

*isn't Jewish

>literally hasn't seen any of it yet
>"no"

Watch an actual decent cartoon you bleeding heart loser.

Absolute cancer.

Triggered.

And wrong.

roiland is

I'm fascinated by the female invasive nature. Anyone with experience in this department knows they have a seemingly inherent inclination towards this strategy, this being an example. Other popular examples include inability to resist decorating mancaves and stealing french fries. Perhaps this is where the phrase, "behind every great man is a great woman," comes from.

>Every episode of it is literally the best possible combination of pixels and sound that could ever come into existence and anyone who disagrees with that is clinically retarded.
No.

Gazorpazorp is shit. Look up the one where Rick fucks with the devil.

I think they were making fun of both sides, considering the whole plot takes place on a matriarchal world where the females bicker with each other over menial shit and can't get anything done and the men are unintelligent, brutish sex-fiends in the lower class.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7LjLz2CRSY

What the fuck is the (((and Morty))) part?

>or Manga