What does Sup Forums think of the Native American Church?

isn't that that stuff where white liberal hipster trash in their teens-lower twenties go to get "fucked up" on peyote. i don't see anything religious about it. maybe it was in the past.

mormons?

Are they christians?

had to google what it was
>The Native American Church (NAC), also known as Peyotism and Peyote Religion, is a Native American religion that teaches a combination of traditional Native American beliefs and Christianity, with sacramental use of the entheogen peyote.
so it's basically christianity, but you trip balls on peyote during service

i'd still need to need to know more about their doctrine before giving them the seal of approval
are they trinitarian?

"native american church"

new Christfgt here, why does trinitarian matter?

Trinitarians believe in three aspects, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, being three yet one God at the same time. You're not a real Christian unless you are Trinitarian.

NAC believes in the "Great Spirit" or a single creator. Not sure if this conflicts or not with Trinitarian thought.

Natives are the scum of the earth. They are 10x the GIBSMEDAT factory that any nigger is. They sell a "we are one with the earth" narrative and then completely destroy the environment with trash and excessive harvest. They are the Jews of this land.

This is the type of shit you see up in Woodstock nowadays

>You're not a real Christian unless you suck the Pope's dick.

Fuck off papist. Go back to your communist (((religious))) figurehead.

Wait there are christians who don't believe in the Trinity?

i think this is 100% right, but doesn't answer the guy's question.
just sort of restates that it matters
i feel bad that i don't know where to begin answering that in a clear concise fashion, i'm going to hit the books

The pope isn't any part of the trinity. Nice try.

Bunch of peyote munching degenerates. Just another redskin pseudo-religion like Santa Muerte.

Good one Sven.

I've had some pretty religious experiences on mescaline, though from the San Pedro cactus rather than the Peyote cactus..

I think going to church while tripping on mescaline would honestly be amazing

Therefore I wholeheartedly approve of this religion

You realize most Christian denominations believe in the Trinity, right? Heretic

Unitarians

>Unitarianism is also known for the rejection of several other Western Christian doctrines, including the doctrines of original sin, predestination, and the infallibility of the Bible.

I have one of their churches nearby, it has rainbow and black lives matter flags out front