Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums
How can you tell if a girl is actually trans or a trap ?

Ask them whether or not they are XX or XY.

Look at their penis.

check the groin area carefully.

Always grab them by the pussy to make sure its there

Adams Apple, facial structure, legs are usually a giveaway.

If you get them naked and they have a dick, that's usually a tell

Happened to me once, I just told her I thought I heard my mom calling me and ran out the apartment naked

It's really hard to do all those without asking, the 4-6/10 gril in my country looks like a tranny

I had sex with the girl once and I am certain she was not born a female. I noticed her forearms and shoulder were really masculine. Her face didn't look right. Her boobs were kind of like manboobs. The worst part was her vagina. It didn't feel the same. It felt like someone had surgically made it. The inside of her vagina felt more like normal skin then vagina. Like someone had just folded her skin inwards. It also didn't feel like a vagina in that it felt like my dick was navigating through some kind of bony structure rather than a soft vagina. She also took injections, supposedly for birth control, but who takes injections for that?

If they seem to be too much into computers/electricity stuff and generally way too nerdy, to the point of being obnoxious egomaniac, they're probably a man.

My best advice is not to do girls at all, but crossdressing bois who have boipucci better than cisgendered women.

Dick = man
Vagina = woman

haha, you're a faggot.

I don't know why your generation of kids were never taught what an adams apple was, but it's kind of hard to miss, you on't need to look at the crotch like perverts.

Killk yourself mentally ill faggot freak

Shoulder/collarbone width

Man is born with boipucci, it just needs to be trained. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

compare dick sizes

You are fucked up in the head. Kill yourself weirdo. There is something wrong with you

hands
belly button
genitals

in that order

Still living in denial are we? Your ancestors were much brighter than you today

I think a lot of people are understating the voice. Also, height can be a dead giveaway as well. At least if you notice other features.