Veteran decides to live as transgender

>World War 2 veteran decides to live as transgender woman at age 90 and begins taking female hormones
The soldier formerly known as Peter Davies is finally becoming Patricia in her tenth decade having known she was a woman since she was age three

Hitler won

If I think this thing maybe bombed my family at Dresden.

Truly bizarre.

I dont even know what to say.

Once you're that old I think you really should be able to do whatever the fuck you want.

This is way different than transgender teens.

You could start by being skeptical.

fuuuuuck I need that 90 year old boipuss

degenerate

One part PTSD from the war

One part Alzheimers.

Sad

Never too late to live your dreams, and please don't associate this post with chia lebluff.

Why do people even do this?
I want to be a girl but I still cope with the fact the it will never happen.

Bullshit he's a fucking actor they hired to push their agenda.

No! Your generation was meant to stand in the way of this!

The sooner we as a society recognise this as a mental illness the sooner people like this and that can get help and live normally.

It's so embarrassing that it's difficult for something like this thing to be erased from history now, poor burgers.

Kill it with fire

letting people decide on their own what's good for them was a mistake

>MFW looks like my grandma

So this is the power of the brexit?

Why does he look like that pocahontas antagonist. Jesus christ.

100th monkey effect?

This poor senile fucker should just be ignored by doctors, probably some sick boomer children convincing him to fuck up his shit.

Arrogance.

People like to lump PJW in with Milo, but PJW has been at this much longer than Milo. I remember reading PJW's articles on the old Prison Planet website back in 2007. He's been in this fight for a long time. He's not some guy trying to latch onto this movement in order to make a shekel like Thernovitch or that faggot Milo (though Milo is still good for normies).

fuck me, wrong thread

T. Hasbara faggot. PJW denied Jews run Hollywood and the rest of the media. Also saying Jews dindu nuffin you're all just stormfag ebil nahtzees