Why put the special needs people in college? they just make it harder for everyone

why put the special needs people in college? they just make it harder for everyone.
Every group that has a downy basically has -2 people, they basically sleep the entire class or scream like retards and in the worst case they fucking faint and in that case say bye bye to the rest of the class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoUTxu6G3S0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190759/Mighty-mothers-superhuman-strength-lift-1-400kg-car-run-schoolboy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kzb23873nA4
youtube.com/watch?v=XbjJBZIONUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's talk about what it really matters.

How legit is retard strenght?

weak vs someone who weight lifts

dont go to a shit uni then

very fucking legit
it is like baby snakes, baby snakes don't have control over how much poison they can inject in a bite
with retard streght it is the same, they don't have restrains they're fucking savage beasts who will break their own arms while punching something

Imagine getting fucked up by a buff downy. How awful would your life have to be?

u deserve it for being too downs to lift
but not downs enough to have retard strength

They don't know their own strength, literally. That's what causes it.

This picture chance my life now.

Not very much. To get strong you need to lift, to lift you need discipline which your average downie won't have. They could overpowered the average sedentary person because of lack of inhibition however.

Downies should probably be euthanized or made to slave away in the coal mines desu, until automation takes it over.

This, they'll seem slightly stronger than a sedentary person but much weaker on average compared to a normal person that goes to the gym at all. They don't have the mental fortitude to focus on anything.

You clearly have never made a full retard on the field of battle. The have inhuman almost god like strength, like they are on meth and pop at all times. Beware the strongman who smells like excrement.

This will be my retarded cousins kid.
She just had to get married and have a kid at age 43. And naturally she had a downy. Now the downy is 12 years old and no longer cute and he does all these abstract art works she posts on kikebook, and everyone is always saying how "beautiful" and "amazing" his paint scribblings are.

dude even adrenaline and meth cant do SHIT if you dont have muscle there to begin with, it takes years of training to build it, with a dedication to sleep, diet and training. or steroids. dude who trains will always be stronger.

I believe you, you guys have a lot of experience utilizing retards in combat.

that's not true, explain the women who lift cars up when their kid is trapped under it after an accident

Kek

>explain the women who lift cars up when their kid is trapped under it after an accident
midochlorians

(((citation needed)))

i have been on meth buddy believe me i know it doesnt increase your lifts that much

completely legit
youtube.com/watch?v=aoUTxu6G3S0

OPs retard is cool and all but there's one more important question that needs to be answered. Are literal retards more likely to lean towards the right, or towards the left?

here you lazy shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190759/Mighty-mothers-superhuman-strength-lift-1-400kg-car-run-schoolboy.html

youtube.com/watch?v=kzb23873nA4

bullshit if its a thing it would be on fucking video because every idiot has a phone in 2017. there are 7 billion people on the planet and not one has ever captured ""((hysterical strength))"" because its bullshit. meth releases more adrenaline than you can release naturally under any circumstance.

One of my favorite examples is this one-
In 2006, Ivujivik, Quebec resident Lydia Angiyou saved several children by fighting a polar bear until a local hunter shot it.

3:57
youtube.com/watch?v=XbjJBZIONUc

yeah because when a family members life is at stake the first thing you do is pull out your phone and start filming it...you are a special kind of stupid

>in the worst case they fucking faint and in that case say bye bye to the rest of the class
Is there a personal story behind this or is this a regular thing I'm unaware of?

i dont think you understand statitistics you retard

7 FUCKING BILLION PEOPLE WITH PHONES
NOT ONE HAS CAPTURED IT

aircraft are buoyant

I've never seen potatoes at any college user, I think you need to accept that you are a potato

funny but fake. the guy without the helmet took a dive

It's an allegory for sucking dick that over time has become a literal translation. It means that whenever a woman has a problem, the problem will be resolved no matter how seemingly impossible because the woman will spread her legs and/or drop to her knees and open wide to any man or men who can solve it.
>Cute girl
>Young child, maybe her niece, stuck under a car
>"If someone saves her I'll suck their dick!"
>Car gets launched into low Earth orbit

Fucking kill yourself, good lord you're a dense retard.

not an argument. stop believing in fairy tales you dumb fuck. you cant be a hero just because the momment calls for it if you have been a lazy weak piece of shit your whole life and havent trained. absolutely delusional.

I wonder what goes on in the minds of downies. Do they have existential crises and shit like the rest of us? What about using the internet and reading? Are they even aware they're downy? What if Sup Forums is just a safespace for downies and we don't even know it?

It's not that they are stronger, they are not. On the contrary they usually have physical disabilities. It's that they have no inhibition in using force. They go 100% everytime and they do not understand the consequences.

Please tell me why 100% of the people here are expert on the topic of retard strength? Am I the only guy here who never armwrestled with a downy?

>I wonder what goes on in the minds of street shitters. Why don't they have an existential crises and shit like the rest of us? What about wiping and flushing? Are they even aware they're filthy animals? What if the toilet is just a safespace for witches and we don't even know it?

they let retards into college?