Ivanka Trump Doesn't Hire Men @ Her Company

Well, If you don't count the guys she hires to clean the toilets. All the important positions are reserved for women.

ivankatrump.com/about/

>The concept of a self-purchasing female was lost among the traditional jewelers who catered their business almost exclusively to men. And so, the Ivanka Trump brand was born.
>the women-led team at Ivanka Trump HQ remains fully focused on supporting others through serviceable product and content.
>dedicated to the mission of inspiring and empowering women to create the lives they want to lead.
>This site is a celebration of the many different ways in which women work.

Literally everything that ever comes out of her mouth is "women, women, women, empowerment, 77 cents on the dollar, more women, etc, etc" How is it possible she never talks about anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8o46HH-TfNY
youtube.com/watch?v=5lJcMPyE3xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually now that you bring it up what precisely is her role in the Trump administration?

ameri/pol/ got played

Which is fine by me, because they're a bunch of fucking retards

Don't care because she doesn't artistically screech "sexism" at everything.

Closing the gender gap in US politics. She's actively working to get her father impeached so Hillary can be prez and restore the natural order of man and woman.

Because she is a Jewish NYC leftist socialite

she is literally friends with Chelsea Clinton

Ivanka gives you a tour of her New York bedroom overlooking Central Park in the documentary 'Born Rich'. She actually comes off as one of the smarter of the rich kids interviewed. I hope she can help her dad stay on his meds and off the coke.

youtube.com/watch?v=8o46HH-TfNY

A disaster waiting to happen.

I suppose she's doing her part to make Trump appeal to women voters.

Why should I give a fuck? Companies should be able to hire whoever they please.

I hope a pack of Muslims rape her when she visits tower hamlets, east London

shes a worthless kike screwing cunt

>Hiring people based on gender preference is sexist!!! HELP RAPE!!!!

Right the fuck back to /tumblr/ with your pathetic ass.

This.

I want her to dom me so bad.

I don't see anything wrong with this. Sup Forums says:

>If the wage gap is year, how come companies don't hire mostly women? Or why aren't there women-led companies that hire women and pay them fairly?

Well, there are; nothing wrong with this.

promotes womyn though, so more white women become womyn and stop having kids

who the fuck cares? clearly she is there and in the spotlight to mop up supporters that got burned on the dem side.

>wtf y u no divide

All the Trump kids are psychopaths. Hillary lied when she said they were 'good kids'. Trump presidency ending soon.. thank god.

I dont blame her. If she hired me Id be in the bathroom jacking off after seeing her at least 5 times a day.

psyop to make liberals hate feminism

I'm okay with this as long as men get to hire only men at their companies

Who cares? If women happen to do something good there's nothing wrong with that.

The fact is that women are often very competent in mass market fashion because they're interested in it enough to gain expertise without urging.

Runway fashion tends to be dominated by men though because the free market has decided that men are better at it.

>The concept of a self-purchasing female
Wew. The only thing tackier than a woman decked in jewellery is a woman decked in jewellery she bought herself. (Assuming it's "look how expensive this is" and not done subtly for aesthetic purposes).

I'm sorry for ever doubting you Sweden.

>tfw didn't fall for the Ivanka meme

Muh first womyn president nupol fags btfo once again

t. pudoo patel

She's winning that Democrat vote already.

>Who cares? If women happen to do something good there's nothing wrong with that.
Enjoy your replacement rates of people from third world shitholes. Sad truth.

Guess I'll never get to smell her feet then.

Don't have to pay them as much, this is a smart decision ^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CANT BELIEVE I VOTED FOR DRUMPF

>"Moderate" feminists are OK
That's a good goy.

your country is literally being cucked to death

enjoy your new caliphate

>the women-led team at Ivanka Trump HQ remains fully focused on supporting others through serviceable product and content.

You just need to wait for natural selection to crush the business then

woah, they're not a blueprint either

pls coup against JUSTin

Well, Ivanka has three children. My mom, who's self-employed, had four.

I agree though that it does hurt birthrates and boosting birthrates should be our biggest concern.

Poor fucker.

2nd wave feminism was much much much worse than 3d wave feminism if we consider the effects it produced on our society.

This is fine though, ... Just like it should be fine if you don't want to hire niggers. It's a problem when it's a mass franchise or when companies get forced into hiring women/minorities to reach a set quota.

Daddy's favorite cummies receptacle

(((Ivavvawhatever Trump))) is a one off though. Bad example for women, especially in the west .

This. Stop complaining, vote with your wallet and let the free market fix it. It isn't like one business hiring only women means there is no one hiring men.

Free market creates phy-ops. Capitalism is great, but leaving big companies and media out of check isn't healthy if you want to create a 'moral' society. Especially in this day, tech and age.

she looks like fucking yoshi

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING LIBERAL SNOWFL~HEMORRHOID

can't fucking unseee kek

Are you surprised?

Woah woah the caliphate is at least 4 years old

Trust me a lot of people here hate the guy, white Canadians are a no bullshit crowd.

>(((yael kushner)))

>(((yael kushner)))

Most men in the fashion industry are faggots. Maybe she doesn't want to employ a bunch of drama queen gays.

You need a proper party. Do you not have a Farage/Trump? Or any actual conservatives/nationalists? All I've heard from your country are neocons and cuckservatives desu

She is a leftest democrat, so most likely a commie in waiting. Her bestie is Wendi Deng. She has no business being in the White House. We voted for Trump and his agenda, not his leftist daugther's agenda, yet he is putting her in power. Also just read that Trump's National Security Council is majority women. I think Trump pulled one over on us. He is sounding more and more globalist as time goes by. And he still has not accomplished anything he said he would.

It's just republicans fighting identity politics with identity politics.
Women are stupid and this is trying to just show them "hey, the republicans aren't against women, look at the presidents daughter!"
I don't like/agree with it, but it makes it harder for the democrats to constantly harp on them for "not enough women"

She owns the company so she decides whom to hire

I personally don't agree with the policy and it doesn't increase any sympathies I might feel towards her but I don't own that company and don't want a job there neither do I know someone who wants to work there but can't due to that police therefore I don't give a shit

I know that feel

You have to be 18+ to post here. Just sayin'.

>Literally everything that ever comes out of her mouth is "women, women, women, empowerment, 77 cents on the dollar, more women, etc, etc" How is it possible she never talks about anything else?
All women are like that. Even Ann Coulter and the likes, all women are like that. Some just find a niche in supporting men, really, they are just in it for the male attention.

eh not exactly, the conservatives and ndp have been tearing Jewdeau a jew one in Parliament it's pretty funny to watch, the retard shows up to Question Period only once a week. Right now our best bet looks like Maxime Bernier. He's French so he's more nationalist than his counterparts and he's pro gun etc etc.

What exactly is the difference between NDP and the liberals? They seem to me like two leftist cuck parties with minor differences

the liberals are homosexual communists and the ndp are Stalin communists

Ah ty nice to know that canada's parliamentary system is 2/3rds communist

yep you give the citizens an inch with single player healthcare and all of a sudden they're calling for gulag

Yoshi Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=5lJcMPyE3xw