Why is the universe so big?

like, what the fuck is the point, it doesn't make any sense. Is it all for us? Is there another asshole planet out there that we go to war with? It boggles the mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_deGruy
youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q
youtube.com/watch?v=amY1GABiiyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why is the universe so big?
To provide adequate space for your mother.

>implying the universe has a point
Sage this retarded thread

Universe is humanity's rightful clay.

The earth is flat

>*Buh dum tiss*

/Thread

>“This is rather as if you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in — an interesting hole I find myself in — fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!' This is such a powerful idea that as the sun rises in the sky and the air heats up and as, gradually, the puddle gets smaller and smaller, frantically hanging on to the notion that everything's going to be alright, because this world was meant to have him in it, was built to have him in it; so the moment he disappears catches him rather by surprise. I think this may be something we need to be on the watch out for.”

thinking universe needs to be 'reasonable'
nigger pls

assuming a God exists, the question that has never really been properly answered, is

-does he create perfection or complexity from 'nothing' or whatever that would mean to an all-encompassing God

-does he prefer to choose the best possibilities from a massive random system

-something else entirely

there are trillions of space jews waiting to be reiched

>is it all for us
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs

We can't even reach any decent portion of it unless FTL/Warping happens, or the universe stops expanding.
And if we don't get 360 noscoped by a grb.

it's gotta be that big to fit your mothers cunt

Bump for weirdness

Hurr we can't know God's unfathomable plan we are not worthy hurrrrr

Fpbp.

read Stephen Weinberg's 'The First Three Minutes' to gain some perspective. Around 10^-43 seconds everything fit into a sphere smaller than a proton.

Also, space is just a dimension. Consciousness is another dimension. The Twilight Zone is another dimension. Inner Space is as vast as Outer Space.

watch the movie 'Contact' it has some feels about this.

'No one knows. That's the way its been done for billions of years.'

We're just a minuscule microscopic speck of dust

Zoom out, there are solar systems
Zoom out again, there's a universe
Zoom out again, there's more universe
Zoom out again, there's blackness, nothingness
Zoom out again..

What's at the end?

What is the end?

this. The next redpill.

>No big bang theory = no darwinism or evolution
Cletus, just stop posting.

(((you)))

they made the thing gigantic then set an impassable limit on how fast shit could move, to make sure it was really really hard for life to get from one place to another

why they did this, iunno, maybe multiple "life" experiments are being run in different places and they dont want any cross-interference between them

There's no "point." It's not for us. We're just here.

The universe is as big as it as a result of following the laws of physics and chemistry. We're here because in an infinite number of chemical reactions a weird chemical reaction is bound to occur. We're just a result of inevitably.

There are no "laws" of physics, only number and space. Newton, Galileo and Einstein worship you were presented with as a child
blind you from looking into their actual literature. Look into it.

>Newtonian physics
>Taking advice from literature of scientists who died before the advent of modern underwear.

Yeah if you're going to speak on a subject atleast know something about it.

There's a firmament overhead.
It's superdense water similar to that found at the bottom of the ocean.

the guy who was discovering this was killed in a helicopter crash along with the right hand filmaker.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_deGruy

Yes it was made just for you.

Just as in no man's sky, the universe is just big, repetitive and useless.

It's like you're holding a winning lottery ticket and wondering why so many non-winning combinations were required.

OH NO U DIDN'T

So you would base your understanding of the universe around people whom you wouldnt take basic advice from?

>Newton the masonic Alchemist
>Coepernicus's mathematical flaws and fallacies
>Kepler's relationship with Brahe

I know what I'm talking about , you're just another person that spouts 1 or two words from a niel degrasse tyson documentary and now you think you're Tony fuckin Stark.

Newton's Laws of physics don't mean shit just because as a child you were conditioned to think of them that way, while simultaneously having your ability to experiment with them limited to baking soda and vinegar.

no. just no.

LoL

That's what I said at first.
It was stupid.
There's no way.
We went to the moon
I tried to debunk it.
I called everyone who posted this they were retarded as fuck.
But then I remembered, the government lies for money.
Then it was time to stop believing in Santa Claus, again.
I still have trouble believing the Earth could actually truly be flat, but I for sure know Nasa is lying about it.

Congrats, you now know we are all ants doomed to die an forgotten. However, become hercules-ant and gain a statue and "live forever"

until the sun swallows the earth of course :^) . Then hope that your story carries the galaxy

I hope future generations will tell tales of Arnold Schwarzenegger to legal Aliens out there.

>>Newton the masonic Alchemist
>>Coepernicus's mathematical flaws and fallacies
>>Kepler's relationship with Brahe
Requesting more details.

Can you imagine the alternative? What if the universe was only as large as our solar system? We'd freak the fuck out knowing that we're trapped and wonder what was outside the sphere.

>literally ad hominem: the post
back to bible study Cletus

with
>literally ad hominem: the post

I will read the bible, and It'll teach me more truth than Newton ,Galileo, Kepler, or Einstein combined.

>like, what the fuck is the point, it doesn't make any sense. Is it all for us? Is there another asshole planet out there that we go to war with? It boggles the mind.

To remind you you're insignificant...

youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q

youtube.com/watch?v=amY1GABiiyY

Senior undergraduate in astrophysics AMA I'll give my insight.

research it mang.

Tycho brahe was poisoned
Newton is a masonic alchemist
coepernicus's material wasn't published until after his death

BY THE WAY the Cavendish expirement is bunk

Michelson morley expirement proves einstein full of shit as his theory of relativity served as a "your eyes are lying" theory to blocl the real scientific physical reality of the earth which is why we dont have actual floating cars and were still using fossil fuels.

Don't be a Globe Goy. NASA is lying to you. The nihilist sentiments in your OP is exactly what they want. They want to drive you away from God. We and everything else we see live under God's firmament.

noone cares how you believed like a good boy that the big bang shaped the universe through entropy ordering itself out through hydrogen reactions that formed stars and galaxies near simultaneousl in an everexpanding cosmic medium.

Pics or gtfo.

You are the universe op