HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

I regret voting for him. He has done nothing but play 6 million rounds of golf.

I like the irony in them using the source pictures of him golfing before he was president.

>H-he's going to make america great again, it's j-just that he's playing 5D chess right now so that's why it looks like he's an embarassment

Bernie was a little bitch.

Hillary was a walking corpse.

BLM is a failed nigger terrorist organization.

Suck my fat cock, boy.

Sage.

Time for a status update. 70/100 days. track-trump.com

Delete this, goy

DIE SHILL
>DIE SHILL
DIE SHILL
>DIE SHILL
DIE SHILL
>DIE SHILL
>DIE SHILL

>the wall meme
>the travel ban meme
>redundant points of extreme vetting and new screening procedures
Not really the best designed website I'd say, "In Progress" has far too wide a range of values.

STOP BRAAAAAAAAAAAP POSTING!

THE QUALITY OF POSTS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO THIS COMMUNITY

I wonder if, I don't know, maybe that everyone didn't try to roadblock trump from doing his shit?

>Hahaha, We're going to stop you from implementing things! Rejection, denial!
>Wow, this president is crap, he hasn't done anything!

Of course he's doing something, it's just that (((they))) won't let him.

>I wonder if, I don't know, maybe that everyone didn't try to roadblock trump from doing his shit?
>pretending the last 6 years of Republican obstructionism didn't exist
Fuck. You.

>Democrats ram everything through Congress without Republican votes
>Democrats lose House
>Democrats lose Senate
>Democrats complain when they can't enact their agenda

pure cancer

(((Who))) would pay 9 bucks? Hmmm?

learn2greentext
Just stop posting and lurk more shill

that's what i'm saying, i think the only subscriptions are to like businesses who've been subscribed since the 80's

Pretty sure they didn't lose the senate til the election? Pretty sure it was just one side constantly and consistently saying "fuck you" to the other and refusing even the most basic of compromises? Pretty sure the republicans forced obamacare to become shitty so that they could scream about how terrible it was? Pretty sure republicans haven't proposed a single constructive idea in decades?

>implying implications aren't used to imply things

Why is it ok to fat shame President Trump?

>pretty sure

Democrats haven't controlled the Senate since 2014. Compromise is a two way street. Unfortunately, Democrats rammed through the stimulus bill and healthcare without even attempting to work with Republicans. Even basic Republican ideas like interstate insurance markets were ignored. After Republicans took back control in 2010, there was some understandable resentment. As Obongo said at the time, "elections have consequences."

Liberal faggots like my Dad and Sister who legitimately think reading the New Yorker makes them sophisticated and elite.

Also, like all magazines, subscriptions are much cheaper than newstand prices.

>pretending the last 6 years of Republican obstructionism didn't exist

So, you are admitting that the Republicans gave Obama 2 years to to try to enact the desires of the American electorate?

Democrats are traitors. They are spitting in the face of the electorate, and selling out white working class (oh, and Blacks) to create a hispanic peasant voting base.

It's all fun and games until Nany Pelosi gets BTFO by 24 year old Manuel Jimenez, because hispanics would rather vote for their tribe than a rich white lady.

This. I used to get it for $55 a year, which worked out to around a dollar an issue.

Center-lefty here.

Think all fat people should be shamed, you included, edgelord.

Wasn't the stimulus bill relatively bipartisan though?

Ok wait, he went on the golfing trip with Shinzo Abe and I can recall one other golf trip. When is he doing all this golfing the lefty media is claiming he's doing?

No, it didn't get a single Republican vote in the House and only three liberal Republicans in the Senate voted for it.

>sophisticated and elite
Why are right-wingers so insecure about their intellect

>t. New Yorker writer

DAMN TRUMP THICCCCC