youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are actually 1 person who can move very fast

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS

Enjoy your ban favella yard ape

Bogpill

This is what I got:
>During one of their physics experiments they created a dark hole of which holy radiation rearranged their faces to depict God's likeness and increased their IQ by 50 points
>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>In contact with several species of aliens
>Have psychic powers, see this video (youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)] [Open] and also this one at around 0:57 (youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8 [Open])
>Said to be intimidating in private
>Own castles, nuclear plants and mansions around the world
>Rothshields bow to the Bogdanoffs
>Learned fluent French in one week
>Other languages they speak are proto-Indo-European, Mandarin, Icelandic and alien sign language (various)
>Own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>Rule France with an iron but fair fist
>Kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>Currently at war with Elon Musk because of this
>Sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to Mars several times) manned flight to Mars in their own initiative in a few years
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov.
>He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city)
>Own Nanabot R&D labs around the world
>You most likely have Bogdabots in your body right now
>Brothers have said to have IQs of 200+, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Said to be involved in funding several zero energy research projects

wtf cucck

Anyone ever had sexual fantasies with the Bogdanoff? I did.

>Bogdanoffs bow to Rotschilds
>In contact with their mother in law
>Possess decent drawing skills
>Control their childrens with an unfair fist
>Own a modest flat in Paris suburbs, regrettably the surrounding area is under sharia law
>Direct descendants of their grand parents
>Will bankroll their own talk show on polynesian airs ("Evening with the Bog'bros") with some famous names of the polynesian society such as Babar Opa (well known fisherman), Damar Ipa (coconut gatherer) and Ipa Ilala (Door repairer)
>Own 49% of their bank accounts, both of them are under heavy alimony and are said to go bankrupt If their radio show isn't a success
>First to design a brand of sport socks made entirely of polynesian plastic
>Both brother are said to have an average IQ of 89, such intelligence in Europe is 10 points below average
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment on how to properly use the loo and bring unprecendented clean streets
>They own a 2nd one-room flat (no sound insulation, railway close by) of a total of 14m2 in the centrer of Kiev, Ukraine
>You likely have the same kind of cheap white socks as the Bogdanoffs on you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with their parents, Youra and Maya, forwarding the teaching of their grand parents to their own children. Who do you think taught their kids how to eat with a fork ? Wake up sheep
>They learned fluent French in 7 years
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves to the international bankers in Wall street. There is gold in Ft. Knox
>The twins are both 67 and are scared to lose the Hollandecare
>In reality, they are your average beings existing in all points of history from the birth of writing to the modern age
>Their ultimate plan is to team up with youtuber Boogie2988 to raise awareness regarding the current healthcare situation in the USA. We hope president Donald J Trump to be a benevolent being

Here's a rundown about all elites.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>Some are good, some are bad, some are a mix, but the good ones don't wanna organize.

Are Bogdanoffs the good ones?

Honestly at this point I don't even find them hideous anymore

Fuck off newfag

kill yourself

having pedo fantasies is something normal after some years here but that is degeneracy

The Bogdanoff are 2000 year old hyperbeings tho.
I want them to bog my boipucci.

t. Rothschild monkey

The Bogdanoff brothers are both 67 years old and are bankrupted barely fluent in french retards

nice rundown

Anyone have pictures saved of all the people who have taken the bogpill??? I forgot to save them last I seen them.

we don't talk about this

I know, sadly it came to the point where someone had to do the heavy work of deconstructing the false bogpill plaguing this board, and Im that person.

BOGD?

Looking good for 67.
>Rothschild family bows down to them

>was getting bog pilled part of your plan?

I just noticed this. It must be part of their plan.