KGB Subversion still continues?

Just learned of this after someone posted it on a different thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&list=LLmimGv1bnjgRg95YiGqPvXw&index=1
Amazed, it is very accurate and confirms everything my grandfather told me.
Most importantly, KGB was created during Soviet times, means it was controlled by the Jews.
It fits their means and serves their end goal (global control over gentiles)
Some in my country are convinced only Putin can save us now.
I'm skeptical of that. Do we have any proof for or against him?
Does he stand with the Jews or against them?
Putin and Medvedev are working hand in hand and their government position swapping reminds me of KGB tactics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI
youtube.com/watch?v=HKsn7ygDnx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Putin and Medvedev are working hand in hand and their government position swapping reminds me of KGB tactics.
Yeah because Putin is an ex KGB thug.

no one knows what he's up to, we go only on evidence.

Blow up passenger jets, denies it
annexes sovereign nations, denies it.
bombs schools and hospitals in Syria, denies it

talks shit on such a scale if they told you the sky was blue you would have to check.

Russia was relevant before the serf Bolsheviks took over, now its literally as powerful as haiti, but less progressive

It would be hard to believe that a country under Jewish rule could escape it's grasps. I think it's much more believable that Russia is still under Zionists control and the current events are in order to create an Illusion of 2 parties in order to fool us, a known KGB strategy.

> KGB was created during Soviet times, means it was controlled by the Jews.
wat
>swapping reminds me of KGB tactics.
are you an expert in the field of intelligence?
just curious.

The west spreads propaganda that Russia is weak, anyone to the eastern side from middle Europe will hear a different story, talks of Russias impeccable air defense and nuclear submarines that could blast America to bits. Who do you even believe? All I want to know is his stance AND actions towards Jews.
I've been interested in it. Also if you notice my flag... Do you have any info to share?

>Do you have any info to share?
yeah, leave russia the fuck alone.
the cold war is over.

Kill the communism=jews meme please

The (((Rothschilds))) already controlled all western banks but they couldn't control the USSR as it didn't support banking like the west did. But that all changed when suddenly (((Yeltsin))) came to power. A real (((coincidence)))

Why are Russians such degenerates?
Can you not grasp the issue at hand?
Why would Cold war matter in the context of this Thread? KGB infiltrated America years after the cold was was over(KGB agents defected and admitted it)
Jews controlled USSR before Lenin.
You guys don't add anything of value to the thread.
You share incorrect information while not even answering my questions.
How powerful do you think Russia currently is?
I mean military power, with proof if you can.

>Why are Russians such degenerates?
You are way more likly to be an alcoholic and commit suicide, according to statistics.
>Can you not grasp the issue at hand?
I dont want to grasp your paranoia.

Let me tell you one little thing:
USSR wasnt connected to the Central Bank.
USSR didnt take loans after WW2 and rebuilded everything at its own cost to avoid debt.
>Why would Cold war matter in the context of this Thread?
Because KGB existed only n the Soviet Union.
>KGB infiltrated America years after the cold was was over
read post above

>jews controlled USSR before Lenin
You do realize that Lenin was the leader of the USSR since day 1? The Bolsheviks might of had some Jewish heritage, but didn't work to further the goals of the Zionists.

Aside from that, Russia is currently the 2/3rd most powerful country on the planet (depends if you count Chinese numbers>Russian quality). Putin is currently actively trying to help the Russian nation as a whole to survive. Whit out him the Russian federation would of collapsed by now and be smaller republics run by Jews.

>tfw somebody gets it

>USSR didnt take loans after WW2 and rebuilded everything at its own cost to avoid debt.
USSR took massive loans from America during WW2 and made a deal with Roosevelt to basically rape all allies of *Nazi* Germany, so they didn't need loans after the war was over.
>The Bolsheviks might of had some Jewish heritage, but didn't work to further the goals of the Zionists.
Bolsheviks WERE Jews, ofc they worked to further their Zionistic utopia, communism is the instrument of Jews...
>Aside from that, Russia is currently the 2/3rd most powerful country on the planet (depends if you count Chinese numbers>Russian quality). Putin is currently actively trying to help the Russian nation as a whole to survive. Whit out him the Russian federation would of collapsed by now and be smaller republics run by Jews.
There we go, thank you for the input.
I think China is the weakest of the *superpowers* based on historic blunders. How do you see Putin helping normies? What about Ukraine and many other propagandists points?

>USSR took massive loans from America during WW2
Oil, Coal and Rare Minerals have been shipped on a regular basis to the US.
The whole Lend-Lease is a story on its own.
>to basically rape all allies of *Nazi* Germany,
Reperations.
>ofc they worked to further their Zionistic utopia,
prove it, though im not arguing against the fact that the revolutionaries were extremly anti-russian and there werernt much russians leading the bolsheviks.
>What about Ukraine and many other propagandists points?
Ukraine managed to have a coup and a civil war in less than three months.
Also completly ruled by oligarchs.
Many people suffer under that governement, its worse than before.

I do not have any views on Russia, i don't dislike it and i don't have anything to like it for, it seems i need to say it, as you're acting defensive.
>Reperations.
Seems war crimes can now be classed as Reparations.
Regardless, have you ever heard of "the greatest story never told"?
I will point out that i've been sent videos of Ukrainians burning Russian civilians alive, so I initially assumed the invasion was provoked, to stir things up(like Poland did to Germany in 1939)
BUT what reasons have YOU been told to justify annexing a country?

>it seems i need to say it, as you're acting defensive.
you are too thin-skinned if you think that.
im sorry you feel that way.
>Seems war crimes can now be classed as Reparations.
War crimes huh?
Killing 17 millions of soviets is ok, but taking cash to rebuild the country is a war crime?
>have you ever heard of "the greatest story never told"?
burger perspective of muh evil russians.
>I will point out that i've been sent videos of Ukrainians burning Russian civilians alive
they did even worse things than that which i wouldnt like to post anywhere.
>the invasion was provoked
which invasion?
> justify annexing a country?
annexing what exactly?
crimea decided to leave because of threats against its population.
they didnt want to be under rule of an illigitimate governement.

I watched the greatest story never told, but still justify the Russian rape of Germany as the Germans did much much MUCH worse things to the Soviet population.

Like what? An honest question, I've not heard of any war crimes Germany committed against Soviets.
What Soviets did to Germany and her allies after the war makes me speechless. Even before Germany broke the non-aggression pact, Soviets starved millions all around eastern Europe.
>burger perspective of muh evil russians.
I think you'd have a different perspective if you'd watch it, it's considered a common red pill here.

Aren't you getting sleepy? I'm so tired.

Did you know doctors recommend 7-8 hours of sleep? You can take .25 mg of melatonin to aid in falling asleep. They are readily available through sites like Amazon.

Did you know sleep cycles last about 90 minutes? It is best to wake up at the end of a sleep cycle to wake up feeling refreshed.

Sleep is great for memory consolidation. Memory consolidation is the process of turning short term memories to long term memories.

There is anecdotal evidence that a glass of warm milk helps in falling asleep. Maybe you can try it out while you wait for your delivery of melatonin.

Oh boy, I'm sleepy now. Time to take some melatonin, knock out, and wake up feeling refreshed. No need to waste your time reading this.

>Did you know sleep cycles last about 90 minutes?
I didn't, thank you for sharing.

Ima just mention the deportation of slavs, ethnic cleansing of villages by the SS, burning of those then empty villages, using slavs as slave labor among others. 20 million civilians dont just die on their on you know?

>I've not heard of any war crimes Germany committed against Soviets.
like killing 17 million soviet civilians, lets start with that.
>Soviets starved millions all around eastern Europe.
it was in Ukraine. Eastern Europe wasnt part of USSR back then.
>different perspective if you'd watch it
but i did, otherwise I wouldnt have commented on it.
>it's considered a common red pill here.
nice analytics, the 40 mil seem to pay off ;)

What do you think of the Jew issue? The refugee issue? Many in Lithuania think Putin will save us from the refugees.

cmon, i know who you are.
your not from lithuania...

And yet, I am. I've lived here for 14 years, England for 3 years, America for 4 years and now I'm back to Lithuania.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI

>What do you think of the Jew issue? The refugee issue? Many in Lithuania think Putin will save us from the refugees.
Answer the question. I don't care where you think I'm from. There is no pride to be had being born to a country with +35% unemployment and where every 3rd is an alcoholic. We had 3 million people in 2004 before we joined EU, now we have 2.3mil.

>Answer the question.

Why so curious?

Get out, no one listens to a gay flag

youtube.com/watch?v=HKsn7ygDnx4

No peace until A true Holy Father consecrates the great land to Mary

This only proves that secret societies (and Jews) have a stranglehold on every major political, religious and business entities in the world

It's my thread. You contributed nothing to it.