Trump and USA BTFO by EU President!

politico.eu/article/juncker-threatens-to-promote-ohio-independence-after-trumps-brexit-backing/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x5JoQT7XhW0
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said Thursday he would promote the independence of U.S. states if Donald Trump continues to encourage EU countries to follow the U.K.’s example and leave the bloc.

>At a meeting of leaders of the center-right European People’s Party in Malta, Juncker said Brexit would not be the end of the European Union — even if some people, such as Trump, would like that outcome.

>In response to White House claims that Trump was “a leader on Brexit,” Juncker declared: “If that continues, I’ll call for Ohio to be independent and Texas to leave the United States.”

>WWIII is EU vs USA and UK + commonwealth

Who wins?

>my president
>I never heard of him
>I didn't vote for him
wtf

OHIO BTFO

Guten bongiorno my European friend.jpg

>US States balkanize
>Still have private space companies
>The United States has a space race with itself
>independent US States haven't signed any treaties regarding space and can legally claim land and territory, as well as build interplanetary nuclear pulse rockets using old nukes as propellant, which would have otherwise been illegal due to their propulsion

Watch the European Space Agency get left even further behind

After brexit, the EU military capability will be limited, and promoting Ohio independence is equivalent to subversion, or sedition if the persons doing so are US citizens. Juncker is a piece of shit arrogant bureaucrat who is equated a state within a federation, to an autonomous nation within an economic union, and people like him are why the EU has my sincere contempt.

Ohio voted for Trump though. It would make more sense if he said California.

No-one will fight for the EU anyway. Juncker can pick up a rifle and go to the front lines himself.

>ohio dislikes a man promising a return of iron work and industry.
if this faggot even says the word cessation in ohio someone is gonna put a slug in him

rifles are illegal in the EU savage

Fuck off faggot, don't speak for my state.

>daily reminder that this retard represent exactly no one in all of europe

Enjoy your ww3 larping though

>threatening the president instead of just doing it

slide thread

Gee I wonder who would win an island faring nation with fuck tonnes of experience at navel warfare, a top class spec ops unit several dozen nukes and a top class army vs one guy that wants to harm relations with my son? Your move junkrat.

CONFIRMED FOR IDIOT

>mfw you live to see (((Juncker))) and the (((rest))) kicking dust at the end of a rope

Prove this isn't the best timeline. You literally can't.

>Ohio goes independent
>Michigan can finally claim her rightful clay

I see no problem with this, fuck Ohio gib toledo

EU = UNELECTED BUREAUCRATS

USA = FEDERAL ELECTIONS

I'm all for states rights, but you got to be fucking kidding me...

fuck off kike. Ohio is keks land

Tfw European cucks are the revitalization of Confederacy

If he starts promoting California independence then I'll be okay with this.

>EU struggling to survive
>Le Pen's victory will destroy it
>Continually antagonize Russia
>Start threatening your only "ally" that has the capability to counter bi scary Russia

what the actual fuck is wrong with these these unelected faggots and pro-EU Euros?

>implying

You're a bunch on nigger-loving faggots who all deserve to be hung

>no natural wonders
>no industry
>only ceader park

G I B C L A Y

Ohians have a huge separatist mentality just like Texans. Most people just arent aware of it becuase Texas is the played out sterotype.

Ever see a strangled body flap about?

Nobody in Ohio knows who the fuck this retard is

>Brexit happens
>USA THIS IS YOUR FAULT WE WILL DESTROY YOU

Michigan is mini Canada. you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. sick (or bad) people live there. Sad.

>Ohians have a huge separatist mentality
Yeah not in the NE... I've lived here my whole life everyone always made fun of Texas and California who are trying to leave the union.

>Some fuck from a non-country city-state is butthurt over British pulling out of a super-state that diminished their right to self-govern.
>Threatens to support /fund Republican states' independence after an election when Republicans gained the White House and Congress.

USA btfo indeed.

Juncker and vehostat (however you spell it) can get fucked.
The won't get their "empire of good" as they have openly said they want
If they declare war , they going to have a lot more -exits until it's just Germany.

Ohioan here, that's the biggest lie I've ever heard about this state.

youtu.be/x5JoQT7XhW0

The Pretzelreich recognizes your patriotism.

We will make glorious bilateral treaties when the time comes.

>Le Pen's victory will destroy it
I don't care so much about collapse of EU but I'm worried about collapse of Euro currency. It can mean drop in standard of living if we have to return to our old Finnish mk.

Eurofaggot doesn't even know that US states are largely autonomous already and many can tell the fed to fuck off at any time. Most simply don't because they want fed money

Oh, so he's just a drunk

only for the peasants.

an attack on either of you is an attack on me in my eyes,the eu will burn for this

I mean regardless anyone separated can be invaded and annexed. They wouldn't have an army to defend themselves.

He's a raging alcoholic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

Yeah that guy is full of shit

pretty much, personally i think he only get's elected by his friends because they like to laugh about him.

So michigan ohio wall when.

Fuck ohio state.

why cant we all get along and form the great lakes republic hmmm

The Pennsylreich has more than enough armaments.

All we expect is that Ohio not devolve to where we worry about it. This is our mutual pact.

>not even picking a state that wants to leave the union

What a fucking retard.

>>WWIII is EU vs USA and UK + commonwealth
Who the fuck would fight for EU?

US days are numbered. With Trump behind the wheel, US is going to crash. No amount of breaking drift will save you.

but thats where you're wrong kiddo, but you knew that

There's a weird amount of state pride in Ohio, but there isn't a desire to separate from the rest of the US.
Besides, most of Ohio voted really heavily for Trump- aside from places like Columbus (get me the fuck out of here)

>(You)

Technically he is the president of nothing. Just the head of some political organisation with no real power. Also comparing 1000 year old COUNTRIES to US states.

>we'll break up the UK! the US too!

who does this motherfucker think he is. the EU is a big nothing of a bureaucracy. attempting to conflate it with nations that existed before the EU was a twinkle in a kike's eye is offensive.

Ohio here.

Am I fucked?

>Eu President
>a state seceding
>Ohio

Please, take Toledo (little Detroit) off our hands. We have enough nigger cities, we can afford to gibs one away.

I took a day trip through Ohio the other month and I was honestly quite impressed by the casual patriotism on display. It was pretty comfy.

>country pulling out of a shit alliance is the same as a state pulling out of a country
topkek

You have worst president in the history of US. This shit is worse than Nixon

>(You)

Ohioan here.

Who the fuck is this retard?

Geez Finland if you want attention all you have to do is ask
If you keep this shit up you'll turn into New Canada

>Ohio
who the fuck writes this this shit for him?

also, CIA should be starting an investigation now

>If you keep this shit up you'll turn into New Canada
Not really. We might close our borders if the finnish party becomes great.

I would die for Europe, but not for the EU.

i welcome joining UK and USA in DDaying occupied Europe again in WWIII

i will fuck many frenchwomen.

BTFO

What's with this cunt? First he's telling us what we can and can't do with Gibraltar, our own territory, and now he's telling America what to do with Ohio. Powerhungry fuckfeatures.

>Implying he won't get BTFO at Omaha beach

No worries pops. We got a new friend we've been hanging with named Russia. And they said they'd be glad to clear up this issue if they get to kill Muslim's and annex Germany and Brussels

Miscegenation is a sin.

>junker
>relevant in the US

Please Kek hear me pray
Kill Junker right away
When his body is laid in the ground
Bring death to all of the crowd

>france vs uk, usa, commonwealth

do you really need to ask that?

U mean little Mogadishu?

this is why people think the eu is a joke

Like Americans are going to listen to this literally-who cum guzzler.

With Jews you lose mate. That's what took down our project as well.

Why the fuck would he single out Ohio? That's pants-on-head retarded levels. Maybe if he had said "California," which is insane and already has an admittedly idiotic separatist-signaling group, but O fucking hio?

We now have more proof of the EU trying to undermine the US than we do of Russia.

checked and reminder that this is how the eurocrats think.

>Ohians have a huge separatist mentality just like Texans.

I find your lack of sauce disturbing.

he won a presidential election where there was only 1 candidate they could vote for (not us), and this shitcunt is thinking hes high and mighty with the slightest bit of relevance
hes a joke, and none of them have any spunk about them let alone a decent military. hollow empty spineless threats

Few in Europe do.

HAHA you guys are finished!

I was officially amused by the post, and commend it to your attention.