Scottish Parliament backs second referendum call

archive.is/NYkZb

>get cucked by england centuries ago.
>vote 'remain' recently.
>Brexit
>But NOW we want to really really leave teehee.

Are the scottish people the most cucked on earth?

What is their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_the_Crowns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/nicola-sturgeon-touch-scots-brexit-poll-shows-support-theresa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are the scottish people the most cucked on earth?

No they are mad as balloons though.

You have no idea how cucked they are, if they get Independence they will be Sweden level within 10 years. They soak up all the diversity propaganda yet they are still 96% White so they don't see any of the negatives yet.

the SNP have 2 goals

1: go down in history for bringing scotland independance

2: comfy offices in brussels

whats best for the scottish people? nah fuck them. REMEMBER BRAVEHEART LADS

Where has this irrational hate for the English come from? You never really heard about it 15 years ago it was all just light banter then between England and Scotland.

Seems to me Scotland just wants to play the victim as being a victim is so in style at the moment.

If anything Scotland is drastically over represented in Parliament for their population size.

>live in the southwest
>woman in office is scotch
>before referendum was talking all the talk about the scotch being independent
>Agree with her on wanting an independent Scotland, they are a drain on the union
>bring up barnett formula
>bring up the EU won't accept them
>she gets increasingly mad as everytime she brings something up I calmly bring up facts that dispute her feelings
>gets triggered every time I say 'scotch'
>She is adamant that the Scotch will vote to leave
>put a bet on it then
>she says I have to give her £100 if scotland leave
>I agree that she has to pay me £100 if they vote to stay
>idiot agrees
>go on gambling app and bet the same amount on Scotland staying 1/3
>day comes
>I laugh when I hear it
>Decide to donate the money to a local charity that actually helps people in need
>know that will piss her off
>turns out she reported me to the manager and was 'scared'
>manager says 'if you make a bet you should stick to it, especially since user has said he is donating it'

Rinsed and repeated with Brexit and Trump with various people

why do they even have their own parliament? i thought that scotland technically doesnt exist anymore because of the acts of union? its all just great britain now? fix your shit bongs.

>when the scots want to take their newfound independence and give it to the EU instead

sturgeon says they want more immigrants, which seems to be the sole reason for them being pro-eu, and theyd destroy a historical union dating back hundreds of years for more fucking immigrants

she makes me sick, as well as the scotcucks that want to be the eu's little bitch

Go bankrupt get bailed out by England.

where in south west?

MUH THATCHER
MUH TORIES

They're behaving like Liverpool would if they had their own parliament. Also like Liverpool, they're full of Irish.

Could it be?

because we let them have on like 18 years ago, i honestly believe that's why were having these problems now, before they had a parliament there was no real thought of independence.

I might be wrong but didn't Cameron promise voters UK will remain in the EU?

Also why dose Sup Forums have such a hard on for Scottish Independence? I remember during the referendum pretty much everyone on here was backing Scotland, you guys are aware they are Sweden tier lefties right?

Not really he just didn't think leave would win he couldn't make a promise on something he couldn't know the outcome for.

(not that they weren't shilling hard for remain to influence public opinion)

Nobody cares what that pig fucker said now

>hundreds

Three hundred and ten. On the back of liberal ideology and fwee twade, after our aristocracy had been bankrupted by colonial adventurism and the population wracked by a famine made worse by the Alien Act passed in England, banning our exports.

The English liberals bribed the lairds who made up our parliament, with a few notable exceptions who refused to take the money.
Neither the English nor Scottish peoples wanted Union, it was step one on the road to multiculti libtard hell.

You're all too butthurt to see sense. Cue 'no your're butthurt, stupid scotcuck! Haha! Scott! Tee hee!' All you have to show for the entire period of empire is wog cum all over your face.

is this what they teach in schools up there?

i believe the idea was to shed the dead weight. scottish indepence for the sake of england not scotland.

Your right there no one wanted at the time, but turned out pretty well i would say though mate.

Not like Scotland was ever going to be this successful by themselves.

No honestly too many people on this board brought into the braveheart propaganda.

>snarky postlet

Try to be a bit more stereotypical, Herbert. Suck in your chin, roll your eyes and take a few more sailor cocks - you'll be a real British gent.

Neither did the scotish voters.
I would've voted remain too since going solo creates a ton of avoidable problems with very little to gain but with Brexit this changed.

Now EU monies are gone, England doesn't give two shits about "us" and the incredibly complex integration of the EU and UK are being reworked anyway so "we" might as well go solo in hopes to get back into the EU to get those EU monies again which keeps us afloat in the first place.

I think you've had a little too much to think.

Be careful.

Have fun with the massive deficit and the Euro then mate.

I'm voting for independence regardless of the consequences. I voted no last time.

England has become an insidious backwater.....I want no connection to it.

>implying scottish people want a second referendum
>70 no - 30 yes for holding a second referendum
>SNP controls our parliament, most people did not vote for them

Shit electoral system, First minister on a power trip. has fuck all to do with Scottish people, nigger bitch has brown eyes, she's not even Scottish.

>implying Scotland wont become an even bigger backwater plus refugees.

They didn't get cucked by England, Scottish King inherited English lands, England got cucked by Scots, Scots are the ones that created UK

Also I believe Irish Reunification is more likely right now than Scottish independence.

I would actually support Irish Reunification, the UK gains nothing from Northern Ireland yet costs us a fuckload every year.

>Successful

Sure feels successful setting up trading posts. The glory of pushing smack on chinkies! Huzzah!
It was a great struggle, when we paid Europe to waste France, came in at the last moment and claimed victory.
And who else could have stolen all the colonies from our Dutch allies?
Only a great and mighty empire builds forts in backwater noglands and then claims it as theirs when one tribe seeks refuge from enemies inside the walls. Britain fought with pieces of paper, backs of sugar and spice and weights of precious metals

The British empire was as glorious as an accounting firm, mate. The utterly mundane nature of its acquisition was tarted up and obscured over the 19th century by insubstantial pomp.

Personally, I think its more ennobling that Scotland sent so many men abroad to fight great and equal battles against other European powers, despite being so isolated and politically compromised. We were poor and unstable, but we weren't fat and rotten and addicted.

You can say 'but we won'. Did we? The French and Germans have better living conditions. The Dutch and Danes don't suffer the shame of massive numbers of indigenous men and women living like degraded, alien cave dwellers on their own land.
Even joke people like Turks have pride in their dolma republic, what exactly did we win by letting the chosen run this country?
What exactly does our decadent and humiliated mutt aristocracy contribute anymore? They aren't fit for rule and they shit on their own vaunted traditions.

'Independance'

At least it won't be connected to England

So what? you think independence will make Scotland any better than it is now? if anything things would likely get a lot worse in Scotland if you left the UK see

Voting to remain part of the uk is voting against the enlightenment values that have characterised modernity.

Liar. No one in UK uses the term 'Scotch'. Congrats Amerifag.

Scotland Actually cucked England originally

It was Tony and the NuLabour cucks ideas, like putting mass immigration to 11, being super Europile (IIRC, he wanted to adopt the euro) and invading Iraq. It was supposed to kill nationalism dead.

Is there anything the man and his cronies touched that didn't turn to shit?

The EU is mortally wounded. It won't last. Geography will save us for the time being - consider that a border between hypothetical EU Scotland and the UK is going to be more heavily policed than is is now.

So this may stem the flow of wogs from the South. You hold the tunnel, we hold the Grampians. It all falls into place.

They can't get here by dinghies either, the sea would take them and they'd be food for krebs.
They can only arrive by plane or by ferry, the first is too expensive for Muchmad the Assfucker, leaving only the heavily regulated ferries (drug smugglers use them).

The SNP may talk cuck, but the population doesn't agree with them on immigration. After independence, the glue holding their party discipline together comes unstuck.

Things are not set in stone. Getting rid of us will let you follow your wildest dreams.

Not britbong reporting from Glasgow. Younger scots are braindead, older ones seem to be working fairly well.

The enlightenment was a scam.
We lost our soul in the 18th century and tried to fill it in with shortbread and tartan in the 19th.
Burns knew it, in an inarticulate way - he was unable to actually reconstruct what had been sacrificed to the god Modernity, he hadn't the method, wealth or access to apply such rigour.

People just pay lip service to him and talk about haggis and mice. Fun poems, sure, but they only barely touch on the kernel of his works.
Part of turning a real, blood-and-soil nationalist into a 'light-hearted joke.'
All commies hate Burns.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_the_Crowns
The Union of the Crowns was the accession of James VI, King of Scots, to the thrones of England and Ireland.
I swear to fuck you foreigners are nothing but mongoloids

Scots don't want independence and most of them want to get on with Brexit.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/nicola-sturgeon-touch-scots-brexit-poll-shows-support-theresa/

Anywhere in Scotland with high tourism has lost it's soul and culture.

What's the point in becoming independent then giving away all those powers 5 mins later to the EU

Scottish nationalism is a coalition of genuine nationalists and bitter lefties

What's the mechanism for an independent Scotland to stop the entry of unemployed Bulgarians

Would there be any way to stop Sturgeon importing towelheads if Scotland became independent?