BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

white peasants and black royalty AHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Not if Charles has anything to say about it

Absolute bullshit.

We dont even allow Catholics in the Royal senpai.

>Checks reliable source OP has kindly linked..

Nice sources faggot

>doesnt provide a link

theres a real special fuckin place in each of the seven hells for runts like you

>YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP
you just managed it Deshawn

sage

we will be kangz (again)

Well it was already German so who gives a fuck?

we wuz

doesn't matter. as long as a country allows royalty to exist for no reason whatsoever other than tradition, then they are double fucked. that's what the brits get for being cucks

>implying Harry is Charles son

t. ruled by a literal nigger and now ruled by an orangutan

Phil killed the last one who fucked him off

>implying the ginger one has any royal blood

black is just a skin color, not a culture

DELET THIS

She's not offspring, dolt. SHe's just Nu-male Hawwys dominatrix.

Nu-male william is the one who ''matters''.

Also, the monarchy hasn't existed since the 1651

>mfw the monarchy is actually German
Does this honestly surpise you?

Would brits even care if this happened?

Meghan identifies as white though.

Can we agree that Britannia would officially be dead when that happens? I mean the US fucked up with King Ooga-booga, but at least we washed ourselves of that and won't ever do it again. Genes don't just go away.

So they're not lying about being kangz?

Harry is an illegimate bastard child and the royal succession follows absolute primogenture law anyway so neither he nor his spawn are ever coming close to the throne

He's fifth in line.

It's fucking nothing.

Next 3 in line to the throne are white men

Noylth9jg wrong with sexy black women. Fuckk off u racist

HOL UP

Anglos are notorious racemixers though, second only to the Iberians. Makes sense.

Another proof that Americans are the worst posters on Sup Forums.

Nice sources faggot.

Maybe... but we're not so fond of the royals that I can see the monarchy lasting that long. The Queen is awesome, but if Charles gets to be king for an extended period... I can see a republic on the horizon.

the youngest prince has some sort of zoophilia, i am assuming this thread is related to that

British people are German

Say goodnight fucking Anglo scum.

They arent even British to begin with, neither are the Spanish royal family spanish, etc. Monarchy is outdated.

Culture is the new angle of attack? It's laughable. Culture stems from genetics.

Where do the Spanish royalty originate?

France. They are Bourbons.

hopefully bongs will end this monarchy cuckery once lizzie dies.

Not white, not good looking

They are Atlantids. Great name BTW

WE WUZ KANGZ
WE KANGZ NOW
WE KANGZ FOREVER

>the future king of England will be a nigglet

Best timeline ever

Harry, the colonizer.

Spain got btfo'd by France a couple centuries ago and the dynasty changed

>not good looking
she not black enough for you sweden?

And then when Brits finally decide to ditch their monarchy, the royalty can claim racism. Smart!

The future king of England is Charles, then William, then George. None of which are nigglets.

Are you retarded?

Their kids would be like 50th in the line of succession.

She looks like a tranny.

What is wrong with that shadow? The arm looks really thin near the hand and her ass seems transparent.

Sorry lad, about the only thing that Unites us yard apes is the Monarchy, it's the one constant, I would die defending it.

People will not let it go.

Republicans can ask, but they know any real attempt to turn UK into a republic will end in civil war, and there will be one winner and it wont be them.

tfw i'm about 85000 in line to the Throne.

not even joking, I'm related to the Duke of Westminster, but in order for me to get the Throne 70% of Europe would need to die.

PHOTOSHOP

>royalty becomes niggers
>race war starts
>royal family killed for being niggers
>britain no longer has pointless monarchy
What's the problem?

Do you still pay taxes so the royal family can live like they do? I'd guess that they have enough money invested to live without working but I don't know anything about your stupid monarchy.

>noylth9jg

stop bullying britian reeeeeee
fucking niggers you are not american, you are not U.S! You are scum!! You are not fellow countryman!
You are invader! Parasite! Leech & Lecher!

Do not mock our greatest and most honorable ally !! We sacrifice our lives to protect each other! We do not sacrifice our selves to protect africa or africans!!!

Go back to shithole you came from!!!!

Yeah, that's why I don't want them. They literally do nothing apart from the Queen going to things occasionally and maybe cutting a ribbon, but they live such spoiled fucking lives off my taxes.

Queen Elizabeth is the first british monarch to ever offer to pay taxes though

And her presence is enough to draw tourists who pump money into the economy by spending money in our shops

When she [Redacted], Charles won't have the same draw by a long shot, Maybe Wills and Kate will have more than him but she's the last real monarch we'll ever have

>Noylth9jg

>no longer has pointless monarchy
Man I sure do hate my culture and traditions too my dude.

>kimposting

>tfw_sun_has_set.jpg

Sun never sets me ol' mucker

Sun still never sets on us. Our shiggy little islands make sure that never happens.

I see I struck a nerve.

>struck a nerve
I was only stating facts lad. Our island colonies we currently own means the sun still never sets on the UK.

Yeah, the sun never sets. Okay.

Your people are getting more tanned. Maybe it's time for it to set.

>Your people are getting more tanned. Maybe it's time for it to set.
Literally irrelevant to the conversation we are having you ingrate.

she will die mysteriously before they have any kids

Oh, okay.

Because the phrase "the sun never sets" is purely a geographic term, with no political connotations what so ever.

you know, when that little nigglet grows up, she will never ever date and marry another nigger. After 2 generations, you won't even be able to tell there is nigger genes in them

Well she looks just like Mrs helsinki who wouldn't want to invite sucha nautral beauty into the bloodline?

Just wait until the first religion-of-peace royal.

speak for urself user

Kys nigger

Charles didn't hesitate to have Diana killed when she started burning coal.

Don't think for a second that he won't have her bastard son involved in a "tragic helicopter accident" or "drug overdose" if his love of drilling oil somehow becomes more than just a hobby.

>"the sun never sets" is purely a geographic term
That's how it was coined in the first place. The fact the sun never set on us because it always rises on another part of the uk.

Right, but if you aren't autistic you can see through the literal to the poetic and political.

Royals are Central Asian warlord patrilineal.

They're aren't the pickiest about who gets to carry the White Man seed as long as the child looks white.

Are European royals part Aztec and part Levantine because of women they sort of adopted through porking?

they tried we killed him lol

>British people are German
>irrational hate for Germany
Checks out.

still waiting for that sunset yank

They avoided that black Y-chromosome. Women are women and shit, it's the white and Asian men who make the races great. Orientals would be great too if not for the polygamy and the following inbreeding.

A dude of royal or noble ancestry porking brown women.

Isn't Latin America like part Hapsburg or something?

we are half german

we are your smarter and better looking cousins

germany seeks to control europe

the uk seeked to control the world!

Was he CIA?

These hats always crack me up. british fashion is just like your food. You do everything possible to make it look retarded and disgusting.

I have no allegiance to the foreign 'british' crown anyway.

Only English scum worship these fags.

>tfw against racemixing
>tfw gf is half black

The internal struggle is real

some paki

the princess was divorced at the time but a coal burner

the windsors send their regards

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A

You see it every time you leave your house and walk down a street of Londonistan.

>that shadow

I'm rattled

Fuck you frog have you learned basic hygiene yet you disgusting unwashed fucks

londons suburbs are big,some of them are for the cheap labour we imported yes

i dont live in london though...its like saying so where do you live yank? cali or NY?

there is history behind it,also ive seen some of your uniforms from back in the day

gay as fuck

But the phrase isn't just about literal land possessions it's about the might that comes with it. The might of the British Empire is so great that the world stops turning and you live in perpetual daylight.
Not anymore though.

The state of New York but in an Italo-Irish neighbourhood.

I can't believe his family is allowing this to happen. Britain bloodline will no longer be British/European. This seems like a ruse.