SATANIC CLINTON

Sup Forums why is Chelsea Clinton taunting us

YOU KNOW that debunking this clowns from the elite means that there will be zero larping on this board and the existance of the hopeless idiots of this place will mean nothing ? the man is a joke for sure .....so go and read the emerald kings and the world might be filled of zombies! but you are not alone my fellow

The upside down cross being satanic is a lie created by spooky Hollywood movies and edgy teens

ugly as fuck

Holy shit dude she is OPENLY wearing that shit?
W.T.F.F.F.F
They are not even trying to give a single fuck bout hiding it anymore. Thy are blatantly taunting us.
This is one sick world man

I doubt she's Roman Catholic, bro. The upside-down cross is St. Peter's Cross and only used by Catholics.

But it's not like the Protestants and Pagans on here would understand that. Too much TV, I guess.

Is she the ugliest first daughter to have ever existed?

Russian shill alert.
Let's change this to a Russian hate thread instead.

Rachel Chandlers tumblr

They hide a shitload of stuff in public

I understand a good paying job spreading lies and ridiculous theories against America seems good. Just because your leader is a terrible evil pussy and you live in a shithole doesn't make you justified.

Nigger CNN confirmed we are all Russian shills, didn't you watch the 60 minutes on fake news promoted by Obama?

That's not a satanic cross, though.

The Russian "president" was so afraid of Hillary Clinton he worked to keep her from getting elected. What kind of a bitch can't handle Hillary Clinton?

The elites are satanic? No way.

paedos

I would love to pity the Russian people. They don't deserve it what they deserve is to live without freedom. If they put down the meth pipe and vodka they could stand up against Putin. Lazy untrustworthy people. Would you buy a car from a Russian? I hope for your sake no. Shoddy repairs parts stolen from your neighbors and hidden salvage titles.

I hate this bitch, but the whole "inverted crosses are for the devuuul" is bollocks, its called the Cross of Saint Peter and according to the legend Saint Peter was crucified upside down because he deemed himself not worthy of dying like Jesus did, so this whole "satanic" spin is actually a trick into making Christian/catholic symbolism into something sinister by edgy teens and the movie industry

That aside, I won't leave out the possibility this dumb bitch doesn't know the origin of the inverted cross and actually fell for the propaganda and wears it like that in purpose to offend ignorant catholicucks

Her slimy husband Mezvitsky is a Chabad Lubavitcher.

There's a 0% chance she's not Jewish, having converted or otherwise.

Would you let a Russian marry your sister? She would end up sold into slavery or beaten to death for spilling the vodka.

Better than marrying a numale cuckold or a nigger

I hope my daughter marries a samurai, fuck all these dishonorable men

Would you marry a Russian woman? Sure she looks hot online, but look at any Russian woman over 35 they are fat shriveled cows. Plus you mail order Russian bride is a ticket for her whole family to move into your house. Your once proud home will be ran on foodstamps and government hand outs.

I came here to post exactly this. Excellent analysis, britbro

she's probably roman catholic.

i would adopt a russian girl as long as she's over 14 if you know what I mean

Russian culture is shit. Only bottom feeders could turn fish bait into a delicacy. Russian have an entire language in their country called not, it's based on 4 swear words. Filthy low brow ignorant scum. Russiand make blacks and jews seem great by comparison.

>implying crushing russia is wrong

Russian chicks are super hot, dirty, and loyal. I've dated 2, from Russia, Russians. My god they were amazing. Too bad they had to go back

This anti Russian shilling is so forced it hurts

Go back to making threat matrices CIA

Actually, this is the satanic cross, it is inverted and broken.

OMG I FOLLOW HER EVERYDAY AND SHE DOES NOT NOT NOT WEAR THIS ALL THE TIME OMG

YOURE JUST A RACIST MISOGYNIST THAT HATES WOMEN

OMG JUST WAIT UNTIL I SHOW REDDIT THIS, THEYRE GOING TO BE SO MAD OMG

THEY'RE GOING TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU SEXISTS

YOU SHOULD GET OFF THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE YOURE JUST MEAN MEAN PEOPLE

t. Jack Chick

zalogin'sya pidoraha

This is a liberal tier argument but she's so much less attractive than Ivanka

Good post bro

>Clinton
Webb Hubbell

THIS is a satanic cross you faggot
this on has acctualy a pagan origin but it's also used as "satanic cross"

It's the ghost of her Daddy signalling us from hell.

This

i hope we can all agree OP is a faggot and a newfag

Thus far, I'd say yes.

She's not as ballsy as Phillipine de Rothschild, who wore huge baphomet necklaces. She's got a political future being groomed for her, so subtlety is key.

>implying the Catholic Church aren't a collection of Pagans and Satan worshiping Judaism-lite.
wew lad.

That's just what (((they))) have told you for thousands of years. The Catholic Church is a pagan and Jewish cult to control the goyim.

The upside down cross indicates that the message of Jesus was inverted. Peter couldn't help what would happen to the messages after he was crucified, so he left a clue. Christianity has been inverted and replaced with demonic messages since that time. The inverted cross represents the demonic takeover of Christianity.

Therefore she absolutely is mocking Christianity and reaffirming her affiliation with evil. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. In this case, the serpent tree.

He's not dead.

No, this is an alchemical symbol for sulfur used by LaVeyan edgelords.

implying satanists aren't generally edgelords

That too, yes, but that particular symbol is unique to LaVey in the context of Satanism