Amy Bleuel, known in the mental health community as the person behind the popular semicolon tattoo...

Amy Bleuel, known in the mental health community as the person behind the popular semicolon tattoo, passed away on Thursday, March 23 at the age of 31, Project Semicolon confirmed to The Mighty on Wednesday.

Update March 30 8:45 a.m. PST: The Mighty has confirmed Amy died by suicide.

themighty.com/2017/03/amy-bleuel-founder-of-project-semicolon-dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ
github.com/ErisBlastar/cplusequality/blob/master/README.md
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Bleuel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neat

Odd she created a group to prevent suicide, and she suicided herself..

youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

lol. That's really funny, actually.

For people who don't know, depressed and suicidal chicks get a tattoo of a semicolon to show the world that they're depressed and suicidal.

I know right, live by example and she failed

guess she didn't belong

Another attention whore dead.
Guess that semicolon shit didn't help her stay alive then.

Guess they belonged in hell.

Looking at her, I would've thought it was diabetes

>project;

What is this, leftist source code?

no wonder they didnt assume right away it was an heroing they prolly thought the same thing

An hero to us all.

I'm against suicide; never mind.

Thats what happens when you replace actual solutions with feelings and emty gestures.

Of course, because even suicide is really just a means for attention for women

>Amy died by suicide
pics or vids?

Time to update those tattoos.

No, this is
github.com/ErisBlastar/cplusequality/blob/master/README.md

>10. Instead of "running" a program, which implies thin privilege and pressure to "work out", programs are "given birth". After birth, a program rolls for a 40% chance of executing literally as the code is written, 40% of being "psychoanalytically incompatible", and 40% of executing by a metaphorical epistemology the order of the functions found in main().

>fat retard dies

o well

Pretty fucked up life story: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Bleuel

Or !

She gets raped so much you'd think she's Swedish

Yeah. That's pretty sad.

Come on anons, at least show some respect.

Or ?

She?

Lel

>Defining your identity around your depression
rip

Or you know, immediately announce they're depressed and suicidal upon meeting them, just like vegans do.

>"Hey nice to meet you!"
"I've been clinically diagnosed with depression"

Help. The irony is choking my sides

RIP mental illness is a bitch I suffer it too

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Bleuel
Very sad. May she rest in peace. I was a foster kid and dealt with some gruesome people... but I got good, got stronger, got help, got enlisted, got educated, got involved... and then got revenge. Many of my foster brothers and sisters never get to the strong part. Very few don't 'get good', but very few think that isn't enough. They're just... broken. Broken people scratching and clawing their way to the next bit of safe ground, always letting every extended hand feel like a savior. Broken records playing the same bad song over and over... broken hearts and broken minds, finally waking up and seeing nothing but their own errors and not the failures of the people around them that helped them make those mistakes and took their advantage.

For any of you folks here with similar issues, it's a multi-step process to recovering from abuse, no matter what kind:

>Get good. Be a good person every time you have that choice, and understand you aren't your abuser or your misfortune.
>Get strong. Lift/exercise, learn to fight, read, improve your body and mind, recapture your lost development and exceed your peers where you can.
>Get help. There are entire groups of people who actually spend their lives making shit money to assist people. They usually have business cards, BTW.
>Get civic. I did my bit in the military for a combined 20 years (5 off to get 4 UDs and my MPA), but you have a million options to serve and grow.
>Get educated. It doesn't take a degree, but a degree can be something you want. Learn about the interests you have had and chose a way forward.
>Get involved. I was a CASA. Not a social worker, not a lawyer. They all knew I was a dangerous person whose kids were not to be fucked with. Try it.
>Get revenge. You will never have closure if you know someone hurt you and is out there free and smug. Hunt, stalk, trap and avenge.

Starting support groups based on nonverbal signals will not fix you in an uncaring world.

that's terrible rip

More genetic garbage gone from the gene pool good riddance

>Get fucked up
>Resort to addiction
>Dopamine isn't enough to sustain so she turns to make everyone else as miserable as her
>The moment people stop caring and the dopamine dries up she kills herself like she should have a long time ago

Addicts are the worst

Depression and mental illness is draining and rough on the sufferer, as well as everyone around them. it's a shame that she killed herself, but I'm honestly not surprised.

The angry and vengeful form of depression seems more survivable than the weepy victim kind, really. But yes, both can affect everyone around the depressed.

What the fuck does that even mean?

I don't run the company I give birth to it.
Running is thin privilege but giving birth totally isn't female privilege.

There's always some kind of innate hypocrisy with these people.

Damn I better get a tattoo of a semicolon now.

Kek

isn't trying to get revenge bad though?

Wake up and wreak havoc. Shit must be wrecked.

It is if you listen to the Adventure of Jesus the Cuck.

>just like vegans do
Things that never happen.

Kek

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Bleuel

Holy shit...how the fuck does it take you 6 tries to finally kill yourself?

>women aren't good at anything

I've talked to multiple psychologists who've all told me getting revenge furthers the cycle of abuse and/or makes things worse.

I'm not trying to argue, I'm just curious, how does one go about getting revenge? is it purely getting someone in legal trouble? I've got my own mental problems that I'm not gonna attention whore about, but when I think of getting revenge, I have the urge to do something that'll usually get me in more legal trouble than the original abuser, like physically hurting them to make them feel how they made me feel.

Also, does getting revenge actually bring closure? I've been told it would just leave me empty and just the same as before getting any revenge.

BIG IS BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

BEAUTY ISN'T SKIN DEEP

OH GOD I'M HIDEOUS
*swallows pills*

Pottery

To forgive is to set a prisoner free, and realize that prisoner was you.

I'm undecided if this is enlightened or idealist bullshit. Seems like both.

Women usually don't actually try to kill themselves. They're just acting out from lack of attention.

burger post best post

>and your life is the sentence
More like prison sentence amirite.

Hey fuck you, buddy. Modern Christianity is a disgusting bastardization of what Jesus taught and exemplified.

He flogged jewish bankers in a synagogue for corrupting god's image FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

STOP DRINKING KOOL-AID

EYE FOR EYE
TOOTH FOR TOOTH

IT'S IN THE FUCKING BIBLE

DEUS VULT
DESTROY THE SARACENS
TAKE JERUSALEM
ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vegan detected

In both cases that I found vengeance, I was able to prevent further abuse by acting on information that told me my past was about to become someone's future. Certainly, before revenge, you do EVERYTHING else first I mentioned above. Know where you stand, have the resources and ability to follow through, do so, and do not wait for the machinery that failed you to fail the people you could help. Vengeance IS empty if only what you know about your own anger is what is on the plate when you sit down to the feast.

I will say that one incident in which I could have gotten vengeance involved a street incident in which the target ran away. That target is still one of the two I managed to get locked up, but came as a result of me stopping him from beating a foster child in his care and trying to find something to finish him with. The police took the child's report, let me go and later I came back as a witness to testify to my own severe beatings in his home.

I still know that foster kid, he is in college now, doing better than average and playing baseball, which is pretty good and normal in my opinion.