K

k.

Looks like he added jobs to the private sector and gutted the government.

Looks fucking great to me! Fuck government jobs.

Look, is that thread again.

FPBP. Looks like ObangoLeaf is back at it again

Yup

So much winning no more plz

Government parasites get to enjoy the same job security as everyone else for once...so sad. Whatever will they do? Perhaps they can find employment in our wonderful service industries while they work on that resume? Lmao

I've said it once and i say it again. Trump is a disaster of truly epic proportions. Molester, tax cheat, job destroyer. When does it end? I'll tell you when it ends. Flynn testifies on all the dirty connections Trump has with the organized crime/thug state of Russia, then he is impeached, then and end to this nightmare finally starts.

Real jobs not bullshit, pointless media and environmental jobs. Down the mine, in the steel mill. Proper jobs.

Obvious b8.

There's a pic out there of fox news showing projected jobs and actual jobs (more)

SOMEONE POST IT AND END THIS LEAF

Government created jobs are bullshit and just lead to over-spending, we need private sector jobs which Trump have saved some of those at least from what I've read.

You voted for Bush TWICE, U rejected Obama and block everything or make thing he tried worst or looked bad... and now you V TRUMP... I mean you country is pretty F UP, put some money in your education system so may be the next GEN will have a chance to change the tide.
IB4> not Jap

isn't part of his policy low tax on small businesses? That would lead to more business start ups and therefore more potential jobs.

FPBP
Private sector is actually useful for society

we didn't summon Heqet
it was Kek, icymi

Why are Trump memes so cringe-inducing?

>government """jobs"""

>not posting the real version

the autism is real
my 7s were better, ひっき
>死ぬ
死ぬ
>死ぬ
死ぬ
>死ぬ
死ぬほど

>snobbish rich white guys who complain about things on the radio and call it civil service have to get real jobs now but will actually probably just continue to live off their market funds and still continue to complain about things on the radio but now at their own expense

Wow, I'm so upset about this. Hey, wait a minute, didn't he also convince a few companies to halt oversees plans and open factories at home? Looking good so far.

Kek

>4/20 replies are d u b s in shit-tier thread
>no one talking about this
kek works in mysterious ways indeed

Holy fucking shit it's true.

FPBP

Government jobs are just code for paying idiots to browse the internet and reddit.

because you're A FUCKING LEAF

because most of them are inorganic CIA memes

>loss of government jobs
>Less taxpayer money wasted
>Meanwhile hundreds of thousands private sector jobs already created

I realize you are a retarded liberal from Canada but if you took some math, economics and history classes you would realize that government jobs are not free.

A government job is essentially a parasitic job because it requires taxpayer money so it's generally a net loss for the entire country.

i'm doing my best
unsure why kek is being so nice to me today

Parasite isn't a job

>all government jobs

Is this bait?

Not /k/ Sup Forums

also wtf is k.

do you think i can go 5/6?
let's find out

>Fuck government jobs

Does that include the military? Because that's the biggest and most pointless drain on society that there is

Hearing Leftists scream in agony as we snap your little fingers one after another makes my dick hard as a diamond.

served in the USAF
3/10 absolutely would not recommend
soul-crushingly underrated comment

>not posting the REAL version

yum

>useless jobs are cut
>the jobs added make more money than the entirety of the removed jobs combined
Really fires the neurons.

The guy's been in office for less than 3 months cunt, how's that closing guantanamo promise obola made?

>If you kill your enemies they win