GBP ON RISE

express.co.uk/finance/city/785913/Pound-euro-exchange-rate-Sterling-Germany-inflation-data-exchange-rate

>Pound jumps against euro as Germany’s inflation data shocks markets.
>THE pound surged against the euro as German inflation fell short of expectations to give a big setback for the European Central Bank (ECB) programme to support the eurozone economy.
>Sterling lifted by 0.8 per cent against Europe's economy to 1.1643

poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/6465-gbp-to-eur-and-usd-may-signs-aritcle-50-letter

The Kraut said "The pound will crash and keep decreasing to 2gbp for 1 euro"
kek
The Kraut said "UK Needs the EU."
The Kraut said "We will punish the UK for leaving."

Looks like GBP is actually on the rise vs Euro AND Dollar.

I'm sorry what's that I hear? crickets.
>inb4 poo in loo jokes from germoney.

Did eternal Anglo strike again?

Other urls found in this thread:

poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/6465-gbp-to-eur-and-usd-may-signs-aritcle-50-letter
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39453535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe the German economy would be stronge if women could still walk to the store alone.

Get rekt Germany.

WTF merkel.

Mark is Jew right?

>no german shows up in the thread

Now they're trying to take Gibraltar. Fucking German scum.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

What is their reasoning behind it?

>reasoning
It never changes.

>Mark Zuckerberg
>Berg
What do you think?

He is using his reach to fuck over Germany. Lol.

Can't wait. Falklands 2.0 when?

Germany is a massive exporter.

They absolutely thrive on a weak Euro.

Well I haven't read any of the linked articles, but fyi the Express is a meme paper. You should find more credible sources. Just from a cursory glance at the numbers the rise really isn't anything to get excited about. But certainly better than getting trashed again by the markets.

This one country is hellbent on destroying everything that Europe stands for.

How comfy are you lads? I might even send you some Tea from here.

ameribro knows the name of the game.
no matter the odds, germany always wins.

>>poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/6465-gbp-to-eur-and-usd-may-signs-aritcle-50-letter

How is a live Count Not a Good Source

Pretty comfy senpai. It's always a joy to watch the krauts get buttblasted.

By "this" I mean Germans.

>bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39453535

>Spain could potentially veto a UK trade deal with the EU if it does not get a say over the future of Gibraltar.

It looks like Germany is trying to annoy UK and support Spain but then Spain will Veto every trade deal, how long do you think Spain can veto until Germany tells them to shut up because they too need the deal.

>Germany acts like a bully and pisses off Spain too.
>inb4 Spain leaves.

>Spain's potential veto was contained in a leaked draft document setting out the European Union's Brexit negotiating strategy.
>leaked.

Now who could that be.

>Gibraltarians rejected the idea of the UK sharing control with Spain in a vote in 2002.
>ibraltar voted by a margin of 96% to 4% to remain in the EU
>The Gibraltarian government has ruled out any dilution of sovereignty in return for continued access to the European single market or other benefits attached to EU membership.

A region which voted 96% stay for BREXIT, says that they do not want to leave the UK to join EU, meanwhile Scotland still thinks their people will vote Leave.

kekked.

2 years of constant guaranteed butthurt from Kraut.

:)

do u poo in loo?

Worse, they want you to attack spain to so they can destabilize it and make scatalonia independent.

>no matter the odds germany will always win
>WW1
>WW2
>1996 world cup
>EU about to fall apart
sure thing hans

Yes.

But why would the UK attack spain?
The UK does not have to do anything, the only reason for UK to attack spain would if be spain takes Gibraltar.

Notice how that was the only post he replied to.

>1966 world cup
i fucked up

why does the UK use Good Boy Points as a currency?
is it autism?

tendies arent free retard

Spain's closest friend, who they sorta dislike, most likely will be leaving (France.) So the idea of Spain leaving, even with it's high unemployment, might seem like a thing that will happen in the near future.
Also with less countries that means less countries can support the debt of Greece, which means, most likely they will default causing the Euro to inflate as well. Greece defaulting will destroy the Euro, those who do not see this, are delusional.

>why would the EU want the UK to attack Spain?
The EU likes to break up nations into component parts to make them weaker before absorbing them. That's why the Scottish Nationalists are pro-EU shitlibs, they're basically designed to tear apart the Union to make us weaker.

>Spain's closest friend, who they sorta dislike, most likely will be leaving (France.) So the idea of Spain leaving, even with it's high unemployment, might seem like a thing that will happen in the near future

I think so too, depends on what sort of government gets elected in France and how much is the push for Frexit?

How much debt is Greece in? fuck! I totally forgot about those faggots.
The UK has somewhere around $2.6 Trillion GDP. imagine that being cut off from 16 trillion GDP of a country.
Along with huge landmass and financial services. kek.

Does that mean the kikes are with us?

Yea I mean I know what he is trying to say and that the EU wants to divide the countries within the EU.

What I was referring to is that he said EU wants UK to attack Spain.
And that's why I said why would UK even attack Spain? They have no reason to.

bump

I'm not sure about with, but as this suggests they are definitely against Germoney.

At this point I am surprised why even the EU states are supporting Germany.

EU uses spain as a puppet this is because we only work as an authoritarian monarchy.

So they'll make Spain bully UK further (don't worry we'd bully you out of hatred anyways) so UK nukes spain and they can "independentize" the relevant parts of spain

shieett. fucking Krauts man. Does Spain want to leave?
What's the deal with Catalonia?

Spain doesn't know shit.
Jews but evil

If it goes falklands 2.0 how early before hand would you have to enlist to serve?
As a Jersey lad who voted for brexit i'd feel obliged to help Gibraltar if worst comes to worst.

shieeet.

No, Scotland doesn't think that at all. It is literally just Sturgeon.

A recent poll where Scots were asked if another referendum should be held on their membership of the UK came back with 49% saying definitely not.

That's almost half who already don't want a referendum at all. The remaining 51% either wanted one after brexit was done or wanted one right away.

If it can be assumed the 49% would vote remain all it would take is another 2% of the other brackets to also vote remain. Sturgeon lives in a dream world.

Last I heard the Frexit polls were already higher than 50% for leave by a wider margin than ours even were.

If a referendum is held in France, it will be for leaving unless (((they))) pull off some tricks.

The new pound coins are pretty cool.

> Anglo still obsessed about 1996 ...

No comment.

They allways were. You were their labdogs for hundreds of years.

Soon Germany... Soon.

You're alright Pajeet... you're alright.

the recent london attacks probably helped boost that, considering most of the victims were french.

>He thinks Brits will be buying German goods from now
>He thinks Brits will not avoid German goods due to hatred of Germany or insecurities over the future of German relations.

Hard to buy complements to a BMW when the Germans have decided to have an autistic fit.

If anything you'll be saying people investing into non-EU capital goods and high opportunity cost consumer goods.

What I'm saying is the Germans don't care about how weak the euro is to to the pound. If anything that's only good for med countries who exports foods, as they're low opportunity-cost goods.

This is only good for Britain.

>he thinks people will chose some Sup Forumstard fantasy grudge over comfort

Scotland will be the first and Ireland the second

It's basic economics:
People will be less confident in making long-term investments into German goods. Unfortunately for Germany, German goods are normally long-term and/or expensive.

They said the same thing after Trump about our stock market. It's at all time high now.

It seems the markets are contrarian as fuck to dishonest and corrupt media.

>People will be less confident in making long-term investments into German goods
Why? Because you think Germany is having an autistic fit? German products are high quality. If anything, a stronger pound means they can buy high quality products cheaper.

The actually said the same thing after our current government scrapped high denomination notes overnight.

Some big shot agency /org even predicted 2% slump in GDP, turns out that the GDP remained same , actually increased. Markets rose too. Lel.

Ireland is already in the EU you stupid cunt.

Pay debts

You don't understand: I said long-term investments.

Cars, although you buy them straight-out, have contracts attached to them and complements, hence making them long-term.

Sure, some people may see this as a 'buy now whilst it's cheap' deal, but those people are normally poor (and the poor voted for Brexit).

If the goods were just high-quality then it'd all be fine, wouldn't it. But they also have a high-opportunity and sunk cost.

Not the whole country, they will get freedom finally

Why is buying a German car a bad long term investment? You mean that the EU will stop trading with GB so you won't have car parts?

Bump

>A high exchange rate is bad for German trade
>Germany is spending more on defense but still misses 2% because their GDP keeps growing
>suddenly unexpected inflation

Yeah surely, OP. This must be the rise of GBP which is currently fighting a record low.

I'm glad our ancestors didn't stomp this one's ancestors under their nail clad boots.

Guess you bongs shouldn't buy German cars eh?

I'm sure merkel would love that

>eternal Anglos spreading lies
Never change