If i had to classify the different Ethnic groups/races in this world based on their superiority my list would go like...

If i had to classify the different Ethnic groups/races in this world based on their superiority my list would go like this (collectively speaking ofc):

>North east asians: (japans-s.korea-china ect..)
they're intelligent proud of their origin/heritage not prone to violence
>the Jews :
you may hate them but the fact they're running this world and playing whites like a fiddle says a lot about them plus they're the best entertainers out there and have a higher iq than whites.
>Aryan whites:(Germany-Denmark-Norway)
yes they're committing a cultural suicide but that's only because of their tolerance, you may be asking why ? well see number 2.
>Mediterranean people (Spain-Italy-ect ...)
they're basiclly whites but mixed with moors .
>Persians: (Iran)
remember the "golden age of islam" much of it thinkers were persians not arabs and it happend in spite of islam not because of it.
>Hispanics: (south america)
they could do better if they stop worshipping football .
>Arabs : (middle east/north Africa)
they would be higher on this list if Islam never happened .
>South asians : (India/Bangladesh ect..)
they poop on the street enough said NEXT !
>Blacks : (sub Saharan Africa)
they're lazy/dumb/violent what more to say ?
>Australian aboriginals :(Australia)
if you think black people are bad wait till you see Abos
youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M

what do you think anons shitty list ? how would you classify them ?

Anglos > Everyone else

nice list

> Algerians : are in the bottom of the list for sure
France have raped your country for full century and you are controlled by a vegetable president

Kek

But the Jews are fuck ugly compared to other whites.

Aryans are not European. They were never in Europe.

>Chinese on the top

Good one

It reveals itself!

ASIANS ARE SHIT TIER. Just stop

jealous ?

You're missing several categories? Where are Western Europeans? Where are South East Asians?

this. just say Northern European. stop larping.

>Posts a pic of a westernized chink

Brown hair of that color is not natural on her so it's most likely dyed. Her eyelashes are fake. Most Asians do not have visible eyelashes and if they do are very short. Also she's in a Western dress.

hahaha well just wait few more years and you'll be just like us, didn't know France was more cucked than Sweden and Germany

Northern European whites above all else. Obviously I'm prone to a bias.
The entire rest of the world owes it's success, past and present, to being a parasite on us. If we dissapeared Jews wouldn't survive as the Jew is a parasite who live off of a type of guilting and trickery that wouldn't work with low-iq races.
Asians simply buy or copy everything off of whites.
Southern Euros are fine, I just find them less attractive and like the Northern culture better.

And the southern races are useless. SE asians included.

You're wrong. Do you not realize that these regions in the East have had "Aryan" and lighter-skinned upper castes for millennia?

Asians used to be the same race that the Northern European people descended from.

>us
you havent done dick. schlomo. quit trying to take credit for the achievements of your betters.

I did not mention skin color because light skin is found all over the globe. Reread my comment and use your chink brain.

>he thinks Americans are some sort of magic race than generated in 1776 out of thin air
>>He thinks we haven't invented more than the rest of the world combined in our span of existence
>He ignores our great literary history, culture, pre-1960's contributions to music
>I must be Jewish

Mediterranean people are not darker skin because they mixed with moors, they evolved in the Mediterranean basin which is sunnier so they had to develop more melanin.
Only a really small percentage of Sicily has moor roots

It's not about just light skin, it's about the actual genes that these people share with us. It's not unusual at all for an Asian person to come out with a more European-like facial structure, lighter tones in their hair or eyes, wider eyes with normal lids, etc. They're just as connected to the Indo Europeans as we are, the only difference is that they have been raped hard by Mongolians.

nice strawmen. northern europe has produced many great men. you are not one of them.

Racial Superiority can only be based on a people's achievements.

Anglophone, Francophone, Germanic and Mediterranean people are the most successful people on earth.

While east Asians usually score higher in IQ tests, they lack the morality, empathy and creativity of the European thus contributing little to human innovation.

Jews as well have contributed little to nothing to the world except finding success in exploiting things like banking and investing.

Are you basing this whole list on pol memes?
Just use the mongoloid-negroid-caucasoid denomination and mixes too, really other sub races are not that different from each other

what about this ?

But they have ammased billions of dollars despite being ((persecuted)) where ever they go. They're are like wealthy traveling gypsies

Agreed. If the Chinese were really at the top, 80% of they wouldn't be basically starving everyday. They somehow managed to fill every fucking inch of their country with dirty yellows without a prayer of help from a one child rule, which just made 75% of them die alone

>They're like wealthy traveling gypsies

this is probably the most accurate description of jews

>too retarded to realize the topic is races as a whole
Yeah I actually thought literally every white person was Isaac Newton.
For the quality of the genetic stock of our country please kill yourself.

Obongo won a nobel prize (not gonna capitalize that.)
Malala Yousef won a nobel prize.
They are toilet paper.

jews like giving other jews prizes