#SUBSCRIBERGATE

Leddit was just caught censoring their subscriber numbers. Over (((6 MILLION))) r/the_donald users are being shoa'd from the subscriber count.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/esist/
web.archive.org/web/20170331152638/http://rspolitics.com/technology/millions-pro-trump-redditors-concealed/
reddit.com/r/place/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

wat

Why don't these leftists just give up?

Which ones?

Remember the (((6 million))) shoah'd r/altright subscribers

F

The Donald users are actually retarded.

>Muh spicy
>We have best X dont we folks
>Trump train now going this fast
>Circlejerk retard tweet on Twitter
>Trump could literally fuck them in the ass and they'd cheer him on

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

INFOWARS.COM

meanwhile, on the other end of the political spectrum...

Go there and shitpost to trigger retarded leftists. I basically only troll reddig anymore, it's actually pretty fun. I had a post in /r/politics reach 4 digit downvotes the other day

BUMP

>the time when a mod on a plebbit sub forum against the doxxing of women in videogames partakes in doxxing himself

>why the left wing needs a gun culture
If leftists try to """adopt""" firearms as a leftist hobby, they'll just become right wing in the process

You forgot bricks and coats.

Sage
a
g
e

can you give me a basic gestalt user

dis

AWOOO

6 million. Where have I heard that number before?

That's the plan.

reddit changed how their entire site worked to force t_d off their front page. then they implemented vote restricting algorithms targeting just t_d. dunno why this shocks anyone

>MUH 6 GAZILLION
enough of this already

6 gorrilion*

Supposedly the_donald is 14% of all leddit traffic.

Big if true.

I'm surprised it took the autists so long to find the 6 mil figure

>show only three hundred subscribers
>charge advertises for 6 million when they choose the subreddit

this could be big

>muh 6 million The_Donald users

That subreddit bans a shitload of people a day

downvotes are capped you retard

and what point in your life did you decide you needed to fake how much you got downvoted on reddit to appear cool on 4chins?

why the normie subs too?

Bans don't affect subscriber count unless the banned person unsubs.

And are you really trying to say that they've banned over 6 gorillion subscribers?

That's what you get for using plebbit. Now all of you in this thread have to go back. Shoo

but they never make out to front page, piece of shite bernie with less than 100 comments always on front page, the fuck is wrong is reddit ? are they trying so hard to be like digg ? pic related try to type reddit and see.

henry fucking rollins? this is satire, right?

They're absolutely not capped you dumbass, they still show up when you look at your profile.

i could have sworn t_d was at like 3 point something million a week or so ago. what caused them to about double?

Oh fuck off divide and conquer faggot
guess what?
In a Democratic Republic you need..ok try to remember this....MORE PEOPLE THAN THE OTHER GUYS

i only go there when Sup Forums links a thread there. The most I got was -11

proofs?

Are saying that T_D has 6 million subs?

is anyone surprised by this? reddit is hot garbage

>Openly admitting that you faggots are from reddit
Jesus christ the election Gamergated the shit out of this board.

it was and is 300,000 ish. the real censored number is 6 gorillion.

Compared to the rest of Reddit it's 6 million times better.

Muh dick?

reddit.com/r/esist/

My favorite subreddit :3

only works for me after I type "reddit t", but yeah

Reddit fucking sucks, but its one of the best ways to redpill normies and leftists.

It doesn't take a mexican intellectual to understand why it's in our interest to spread negative stories about reddit censoring conservative subscribers.

oh wait, no, it was 300 something thousand, not 3 million. i need to go back to sleep.

who cares theyre a trump foothold in a faggot infested liberal sea nigger cum kyke dildo nip

web.archive.org/web/20170331152638/http://rspolitics.com/technology/millions-pro-trump-redditors-concealed/

Oh shit, didn't think of this.

A good goy thread, I see.

Carry on, goys, fight each other.

>rubs hands in yiddish

kill yourself faggot

All they know how to do is play the victim, which is what they are still doing.

Look at all the repeating numerical.

REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION REMEMBER TD SHOAH

Go look at the comments on a post on that subreddit. At least 80% of posts are clear bots with no posting history and accounts under a week old. You guys are literally being fooled by Russian propaganda.

Oh look a leaf and its ice stick results

ignore this post. clearly a CIA bot.

t. shariablu

Underrated Post

>You lived long enough for OP to start a thread with a screenshot of fucking reddit and not get told to fuck off.

I wish you 6 million would stay there so we can have old Sup Forums back.

>FLAG
WTF AM I READING

>1485% discrepancy
Those good goys were so close

I'm glad there's a semblance of right wing support on that leftist shithole, but please keep reddit the fuck out of here. At the end of the day they are disgusting retards with no ideological understanding of how the world works. All they are doing is parroting the most parroted memes thinking they are superior for it. They never have real discussion, they only shit out what they think is le ebin may mays

Fuck reddit and everyone that goes there.

Fuck off faggot, there was no shortage of reddit and the_donald threads every.single.time. some drama happened since the start of this past election.

See

this

trump is okay but he sucks big massive kike cock

>we have the best posters dont we folks, get this man a coat and a brick

I heard that rebbit changed the way their front page algorithm works in order to keep pro-trump (they called them 'evil') subreddits off the front page.

>when you change your entire shitty website in order to stop people from thinking there are others with different opinions online

It's truly the end of times.

CHECK OUT THIS DANK BLACK GUY IN A TRUMP HAT FUCKING BASED

what even is this shit

Muh 6 million fake Russian accounts

I couldn't give less of a shit about reddit. I don't want more of those faggots coming here. If you want to do moralfag redpill crusades and take in a flood of retards go to cripplekike chan.

>I don't want more of those faggots coming here.

Nobody is linking them here retard. You're not even making sense.

Nah fuck off, they almost got the president fired and severely diminished the sites reputation

That little Sup Forums enclave has been doing wonders

every fucking time

>funposting is only okay when we do it
Gas yourself

Can you Donald Trump fags literally fuck back off to reddit?

That's literally their go-to funny upboat meme comment.

Even T_D is subject to redditification
>upvotes
>new comments buried
>circlejerking
>censoring

Fuck that shitty website

>That little Sup Forums enclave has been doing wonders
do you thedonald fags honestly believe this? if you have a reddit account you need to be gassed

CHECK OUT THESE DANK SHITSKINS IN KKK HOODS
FUCKING BASED

There are no advertisers on the_donald in all likelihood since it isn't libtard brand-safe. Who even sees ads these days?

Well they do have millions more page views than all of Sup Forums every month. Objectively he is correct.

The leftist shills on this board really don't want leddit looking bad for some reason.

Who cares? T_D needs to fuck off and stay there.

The fuck difference does it make? We've got the media, Dems, globalists, CIA, and academia to go up against and you're worried about spicey memes.

Is there a chrome extension that wipes out the first half of reddit comment sections. Doesn't matter which subreddit either, the first half of the comments there are always dreadful.

fuck off you fucking ledditniggers

reddit admins changed their algorithms so t_d wouldnt make front page

This. You can't even view posts in real-time. What an old, antiquated shit site.

reddit.com/r/place/
we will get our revenge

>We've got the media, Dems, globalists, CIA, and academia to go up against and you're worried about spicey memes.
You're part of the problem.

>most people who care are americunts
and you obese motherfuckers wonder why your nation is so damn shit

Fuck the admins. Bunch of crybabies who hate conservatism.

HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THIS HIGH ENERGY CENTIPEDE!
>sandnigger
NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN AWOO

topkek