/ourgirl/? "Alt-Right" Mormon mother blogs for white rights

She says:

>"Feminism, homosexuality, atheism, hedonism, and transgender-ism are being promoted while the hard work and priorities of family and faith have all but died away and this pattern is killing us, physically and spiritually."

>“Yes, if you live in America, no matter what color you are, especially if you’re in Utah, you live in a culture built by white, western, Europeans, sorry if you don’t like that fact but it’s true."

Media is calling her "bigoted" and "hateful" as per fucking usual.

FULL ARTICLE: nypost.com/2017/03/31/this-young-mom-is-the-face-of-mormonisms-hateful-alt-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sx65xKQMK0w
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364368/Mormon-mommy-blogger-turned-alt-right-poster-girl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's just a dumb attention whore who likes feeling like the special traditional snowflake in a sea of sluts.

She's also brainwashed in more than one way. She's a Mormon and she thinks that (((Trump))) is the real deal. She probably loves Israel, like most Mormons.

this is a troll account retard.

>Because she's a woman and women hate me I hate her

Typical white boy

2 Nephi Chapter 5 of The Book of Mormon
21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.
23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.

I've spoken to here on skype

never heard her shill for Israel.

She is a pretty cool lady and based.

Esoterically you are all Semites user.

As people got to America they did not call it their "New Canaan" for no reason.

Consider this user... consider this.

>She probably loves Israel

I wouldn't bet on it.

2 Nephi 25:2
For I, Nephi, have not taught them many things concerning the manner of the Jews; for their works were works of darkness, and their doings were doings of abominations.

You're fucking retarded and Ayla is great, she's 14/88

youtube.com/watch?v=sx65xKQMK0w

this is the world we live in now, where stating facts and truth is considered being a bigot

i just want to move to mars i dont want to deal with the future..

I follow this account for a few months she is legit and posts videos too of her commentary, I am glad so many share her positive views of a traditional life and i enjoy how much buthurt a religious, traditional woman who is proud of her culture and skin colour causes everyone

pic related - one of her children

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO COMMENT SECTIONS.

fuck these manicured socially engineered "news" articles.

I don't understand how could anyone hate her.
She in the most direct sense did nothing wrong.

Here is another article.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364368/Mormon-mommy-blogger-turned-alt-right-poster-girl.html

Check the comments.

Nice

It's rare to find females that redpilled nowadays, breddy based

how new are you

>that beast

Nice, I thought one of you fags made a troll account. We need to make motherhood acceptable again.

Shes a redpilled white woman who is having kids and calling out degeneracy. So pretty much everything pol wants in a girl.

>found the fat female.

Mormons do not like Jews one bit my dude.

I have a good Mormon friend who literally said that Jews deserved the Holocaust for killing Jesus. This is a common opinion among Mormons. They also didn't even believe blacks were human until recently. Mormons are pretty based. In a race war situation they're probably the most likely to make it through

How often does she have to replace the shocks on the left side of that car

probably a lot considering that looks like its a fucking pt cruiser to complete the meme. What a fucking fat fuck

>tee hee
>i'm not like those other girls
>tee hee

I know you guys worship cows, but I just lost my dinner.

>redpilled
>women

someone's bitter

>Mormon

This is nice tho, pretty qt desu

hopefully she will get BLACKED. Then she will stop being racist once she experiences the pleasures of BBC

Kike detected

someone's gullible

While you make some point , youre dealing in absolute.

Mormons are fucking based desu. I hope they keep reproducing, I heard they're having more babies than any other demographic in America but cba to look.

I'm from a Mormon family- and don't get me wrong, I do respect them and I'm really into their culture in some ways, growing up around them/in Utah has influenced me a lot- but every Mormon in my family are massive shills for Israel, all day. My Facebook feed is filled with all sorts of their Zionist bullshit- and since the official stance of the Mormon church is pro Israel, I don't think my feelings are that far off.

I wrongly assumed that she would agree with the church on this one. Maybe she's not as bad as I thought, although I swear she was saying something stupid and shilly that made me unfollow her, just can't remember what.

She's based as fuck.

1) ton of kids
2) WN but not uber autistic about it
3) well educated and articulate
4) loyal to her faith, race and family

Top tier woman desu.