Go to America school

>Go to America school
>Half your class is missing because they got suspended for not coming to school

Why are people forced to go to school when they don't want to go?

Don't wanna come to school, huh?
Your punishment is you CAN'T come to school.
New sheriff in town

They have to be taught to hate white culture or they will block Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor.

That is the main theme of all Social Studies courses in the USA. If the students have an easy way to learn without getting brainwashed to hate their own white communities, they grow up and cause problems for the (((Progressives))) of the world.

Thats what you get when you let Lisa Simson do as Principal. A horrors, some even wanted her as President, can you imagine?

yeah i remember if you had too many absences you got to go to more school...in the summer. miss 10 days to many, how about you show up for 2 months of summer school.

I think classes should be remixed, so absent would be in one class, and visiting people would be in another.

That is optimisation of resources and it would make a great public outcome.

If people are visiting and then failing in life as non-visiting people, then education is worthless.

This looks like my doggo. Every time I pee outside, fucker pisses on my piss. I get a little mad. I pee on his pee later, and damned if he doesn't keep a squirt in reserve to pee on my pee again. We've gone round and round pissing on the same spot for months. The other day, he shit on my pee spot, while looking over his shoulder at me. I can't top that. He wins.

>this is what humanity has become

They do that so the absences don't pile up even more causing their funding to get pulled.

you bring up a great point

whats worse is that people are expected to take ADDITIONAL schooling up til age 28, just to make a living wage

what a goddamn joke

You're saying I should man up, and shit on his shit?I feel like that's what you're saying. But what if he escalates further? I'm scared of what the next step in the peepee poopoo wars would be. With man's best friends like these, who needs man's worst enemy?

combat unexcused absences by telling them not to come to school

makes sense

>literally having a piss war with your dog
at least break out the spear and show him who's boss

let's say I got suspended and I come to school anyway and act normal, just learning.
they can't really do anything, right?
nobody can pull you out of the school and the teacher will continue teaching

God.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>guess the race

Hmmmmmmm

at this point id just sell him to panda express if he gonna be disrespectful like that

you get to ride in the back seat of a police car

>Can't make a living wage of by going to a tech school and not living in city wrong
Wrong
>Can't make a living wage while even just having a HS degree and not living in the city
Also wrong

It has consequences if you are absent for too many days you can't pass. Basically it is a method to boot out shit students.

i got detention almost everyday for being like 10 minutes late, if school wasn't so focused on standardized testing and more focused on making someone a more motivated better person maybe more people would go

Children aren't people. They're too retarded to know what's good for them. Once they become adults they can have freedom.

>children aren't people
>but the moment they turn 18 they are
i sincerely hope you are sterile

K.

>mfw when missed/skipped 94 days senior year and still passed with all A's at a private school because I played QB.

I'm talking about a minor who's in high school.
would they arrest a kid?

yes, when you're suspended from schools it's a crime to enter

White privilege???

>chad privilege i guess.. all my teachers and admin loved me so they didn't give a fuck. the only one that didnt just hand me anything was my physics teacher but jokes on him cause that was my strongest subject. Also helped that i crushed my ACT the first time I took it. Also had the sympathy privilege because I was the poorest kid at school ("""white privilege""") and my parents got divorced that year.. All in all 7.5/10

I hate this place so much

i never argued that its not possible to do the things you claimed. simply that people are expected to take extended education. no offense but im willing to bet you had someone else read and write your response

That would put more strain on classes that have students attend every lesson because there would be more students for the teacher

If there's a few always staying off from each class then they reduce class size

What about now showing up in these 2 month of summer school ?

Because your parents are meant to beat you for getting kicked out of school without you actually getting kicked out,

I'm guessing since people were taking enough days off to warrant getting suspended the parents probably don't give a care,
what's the dindu population like there?

In looking into this story, it appears that a majority of the student body is comprised or 'ethnically diverse' students with 'vibrant' and 'robust' culture.

>mostly niggers

>kid obviously does not find school satisfying
>beat him instead of finding out why he doesn't want to go

Because he's a dumbass and don't know what's good for him, mystery solved now go to school or I'll beat your ass.